Summer Time Saga

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Summer Time Saga

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 18Apr23 12:58

True with Sister Angelica, as the MC (main character) asks her is what she is doing to Helen in the church, sinning?, so something may come of that.

Diane moving in with Debbie, has to begin the first real lesbian story in the game and also a threesome with the MC, Diane has also hinted her dislike for Jenny, so Diane might help the MC finally get the upper hand with Jenny.

Diane has said also she plans to expand her milking, so there has been talk of some girls/women in game getting pregnant, Diane would be one, Jenny constantly saying You know I could get pregnant, could be another, Mia maybe as anal leads to other things :lol: , Debbie, Roxy, Judith, and others to.

Cant see how the MC can have both Helen and Mia same time threesome as it would break Patreons rules, but he could have them apart maybe.

Art teacher & Mia & MC when Mia is ready.

If You choose the condom at the end of Jenny's bed, You use it when having sex with the nerdy computer girl in your room, when You choose Tammy, eric gets the nerdy girl as his girl friend, but then You have to break into the hospital and get the pill for Tammy to stop her getting pregnant, be great if You could switch out the pill for a placebo :lol: and Tammy could join the milking program :lol:

Yup Dexter is a tiny boy in one department :lol: and maybe a closet gay guy also, Kevin is deff a closet gay guy.

Aqua is just a part of the fishing lure segment of that story line at present, hopefully in future is she walks on land she becomes a real girl.

I hate mini games also, and it is only that my keyboard skills are good that getting past the Aqua side is not an issue for me, but some challenges are needed in a good game and so we have the mini games.

Once you get past the Octopus underwater, the exact set route through the caves to get to Aqua is shown to You prior up in your attic in your house on the globe of the world ;)
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Super » Tue, 18Apr24 21:35

Yes, no more invest... wink wink

Nah but seriously art is great especially with all the 3d models in the genre, a lot of which just don’t work. So that’s a plus.

Though I’m waiting for the game to be more complete before I play more. Which may take forever and a day but what have you
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 18Apr25 00:26

Super wrote:Though I’m waiting for the game to be more complete before I play more. Which may take forever and a day but what have you

I think You could be waiting a VERY long time for a completed game :lol: with updates to all male and female story lines and new guys and girls and so on, this game could be years in the making to complete.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 18Apr30 21:28

Cool new vid on what version 16 will have in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmfBuYeGRF0

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby MaxCarna » Wed, 18May02 03:32

This is the first ranking adult game on Patreon: https://graphtreon.com/patreon-creators/adult-games and they release the full version for public every time.

I follow this game for a long time, there are complete walkthroughs on the web, somethings are really hard to get, like the Acqua content.

The latest animations create an excellent motion effect, I believe it's all made in stop-motion style.
MaxCarna
star of the reef

Postby CobraPL » Wed, 18May02 10:48

This game is standard paid patroen game with free older version.

So it belongs to: viewforum.php?f=31
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 18May02 14:24

CobraPL wrote:This game is standard paid patroen game with free older version.

So it belongs to: http://www.the-new-lagoon.com/viewforum.php?f=31

It belongs right here, as the link I put up on page 1 is the direct link from the game Dev to the up to date FREE version only, each time the Dev updates and has been paid, they always without fail release a free version of the new game.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 18May02 14:29

MaxCarna wrote:This is the first ranking adult game on Patreon: https://graphtreon.com/patreon-creators/adult-games and they release the full version for public every time.

I follow this game for a long time, there are complete walkthroughs on the web, somethings are really hard to get, like the Acqua content.

The latest animations create an excellent motion effect, I believe it's all made in stop-motion style.

I have been watching this game also for a very long time and You are right, they always release a full version for public which is up to date, once the Dev and team have been paid.

This game is great now anyway, but in time it will become epic.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby kexter » Wed, 18May02 20:47

Yep, you are absolutely correct. Topic moved.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 18May02 22:00

kexter wrote:

Yep, you are absolutely correct. Topic moved.

How exactly is this in other sexy games if in fact the actual download from the Dev is for free thus the game creator aka the Dev released it for free which in turn makes it a free game, there is no getting away from the simple and clear fact, that it is a free sexy game.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby shark » Wed, 18May02 23:30

kexter is right, the game is still in development (version 0.16 in progress) so it's not a completed and free game.
shark
Site Admin

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 18May02 23:47

shark wrote:kexter is right, the game is still in development (version 0.16 in progress) so it's not a completed and free game.

True it is not a completed game, fully agree there, it is free however, and since most patreon game Devs are now releasing in chapters (clearly for more money), no game is a completed game anymore, I mean there are a few games right now in the Free Sexy Games board being constantly updated on the long term, those updates mean those games are not completed either, just forever always ongoing.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby HeyChief » Fri, 18May04 04:44

Do not argue with them, as they are the ones who are required to enforce the rules as written, yhry are just doing their job.
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 18May04 16:48

HeyChief wrote:Do not argue with them, as they are the ones who are required to enforce the rules as written, yhry are just doing their job.

Oh dont misunderstand what I said, the mods here do a good job with the forum, when good chats are going here the mods never take sides ever, they always remain impartial, they never pick on people here, this is all the signs of a good mod team.

I am referring to games nowadays not been full complete games, and most are not anymore as game Devs got so much stick from people moaning about games taking up to a year in some cases to complete, that clearly a lot of game Devs came together and spoke and came up with the cool idea of episodes within a game which can be completed in most cases in a few weeks or 4 to 12 weeks per episode so 4 episodes with a lot of new content in each one in a year.

It means a minimum 4 pay days per year per supporter for each game Dev, and if You have say 10,000+ supporters all paying, that is a major amount of cash flow, and the pressure to do 4 episodes per year (just an example) is tiny, it means clearly also, that all games doing episodes are never a complete game as they are forever growing and changing.

This is what everyone wants in 3D games these days, good general scene artwork, great artwork on the guys and girls, good to great story lines, good lighting, good to great animation, and some challenges thrown in also, mini games, correct choices pathways, so one sole game Dev doing all of that, is a complete nightmare to complete a full game fast, not possible, this is why most game Devs these days do ongoing episodes within a game and this then means no game is ever fully complete anymore as it is constantly growing, changing, improving, and becoming better and better always, and this is what people are happy to pay for nowadays, chapters/episodes within each game every few weeks or so.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby HeyChief » Sat, 18May05 04:33

I agree it is a great game, frustrating at times but that is why I like it.
HeyChief
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games