Summer Time Saga

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Summer Time Saga

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 18Apr21 11:34

Where did You find the 3rd set of magazines for the art teacher? as I know from reading, the Dev moved them a few times to make it more difficult to find.

I have gone to the pool a dozen different ways and never found a way yet to go further than a BJ with Cassie, if there is a way, lets hear it people, but I dont think there is a way yet, and I dont think access to Mayor Rumps house is in this present update.

The gym teacher, I have gone there endless times, seems there is no way at present to complete that even with full stats.

This game at present is huge, and it is set to become major huge I hear, great game tho.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Jashu469 » Sat, 18Apr21 12:02

PinkVendeta wrote:Where did You find the 3rd set of magazines for the art teacher? as I know from reading, the Dev moved them a few times to make it more difficult to find.

I have gone to the pool a dozen different ways and never found a way yet to go further than a BJ with Cassie, if there is a way, lets hear it people, but I dont think there is a way yet, and I dont think access to Mayor Rumps house is in this present update.

The gym teacher, I have gone there endless times, seems there is no way at present to complete that even with full stats.

This game at present is huge, and it is set to become major huge I hear, great game tho.

One was from the music teacher in the teacher's lounge, one was on the basketball court, and I can't really remember the third but I think all three were in the school. The best you ever get is Rump's daughter commending you for finishing the portrait but I haven't seen more than that. I'm still waiting to see what's going on with the cult going into the utility closet too.
Jashu469
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 18Apr21 19:58

The thing that somewhat annoys me is this, You have the master key which opens all lockers and doors in the school, yet the utility closet door is locked and cannot be opened by the master key :lol: go figure [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 18Apr21 23:16

A couple small pieces of advice with this game. (based on experiences/complaints of some people on another forum)

1. Be careful how quickly you raise each of the stats (either manually or via cheating).

Because some events are triggered based on a stat being an exact value, so if you raise them too quickly you could miss out on the related events.

2. Don't try to build your relationship with all the females at the same time.

Doing this can lead to: you missing out on particular events in each of their story lines; or prematurely ending/blocking the progress of a particular story line; because the required trigger conditions of the events have already been exceeded.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 18Apr21 23:48

Greyelf wrote:A couple small pieces of advice with this game. (based on experiences/complaints of some people on another forum)

1. Be careful how quickly you raise each of the stats (either manually or via cheating).

Because some events are triggered based on a stat being an exact value, so if you raise them too quickly you could miss out on the related events.

Interesting.

I have cleared the game MANY times now, missed out on nothing at all even though it is a huge game, and did it with full stats early on, different strokes for different folks I guess :D

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Jashu469 » Sun, 18Apr22 00:16

Ah, I think the third magazine was in the cafeteria with the guy you end up lifting weights with.
Jashu469
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 18Apr22 00:17

Greyelf wrote:
2. Don't try to build your relationship with all the females at the same time.

Doing this can lead to: you missing out on particular events in each of their story lines; or prematurely ending/blocking the progress of a particular story line; because the required trigger conditions of the events have already been exceeded.

I agree with this only simply because trying to bang all the females in the game at the same time is simply WAY to confusing to keep track of who said what, where, when and why :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 18Apr22 00:18

Jashu469 wrote:Ah, I think the third magazine was in the cafeteria with the guy you end up lifting weights with.

Interesting, it must only be in there when Eric is sitting at the table reading something :sarcastic:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 18Apr22 16:42

PinkVendeta wrote:
Tao Dude wrote:Seems like a reasonable game, but getting enough cash is a bit of a grind, as there are too many tasks running in parallel that need cash.

You need to remember, first task is get $200 to repair your computer, do that and then stat build which does not cost anything to begin with, go and work in Diane's house in the garden $55 per time for the garden.

Find the Pizza leaflet in the post box outside and when You have $500 to spare buy the bike and use it for delivery's = more money for You.

Beating the game on your computer makes You smarter thus raises a stat.

Doing the right marial arts training in the gym gives You stamina thus raises a stat. (panties are needed from Jenny)

Winning the rapping in the park makes You more charismatic thus raises a stat.

Lifting weights in the gym with Kevin makes You stronger and thus raises a stat.

Fill all stats first, 10 bars to fill in each and once done then go play the game as having full stats opens up as much of the game as can be accessed.

Thanks, I got a lot of this in the second play, and there are a lot of things that don't require a lot of cash, but you have to pay Erik to deputise for Kevin and buy panties from Jenny (or buy stuff to trade).

There are some bugs that are irritating, but don't affect playability, but others are more annoying, like the backpack not showing some of the stuff you have collected, but the game knows that you have collected it and won't let you redo the actionto collect another bit. I'm being deliberately vague to avoid giving away spoilers. This game is definitely worth playing.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 18Apr22 17:05

Tao Dude wrote:Thanks, I got a lot of this in the second play, and there are a lot of things that don't require a lot of cash, but you have to pay Erik to deputise for Kevin and buy panties from Jenny (or buy stuff to trade).

There are some bugs that are irritating, but don't affect playability, but others are more annoying, like the backpack not showing some of the stuff you have collected, but the game knows that you have collected it and won't let you redo the actionto collect another bit. I'm being deliberately vague to avoid giving away spoilers. This game is definitely worth playing.

My last trip to Diane's garden I got $90 per cleaning, so 180 per day, by 7 days = $1260, do that by 4 weeks gives You $5040, covers most bills.

Always remember only put things into your back pack when You need them to complete a set challenge, once used most disappear then, some however do not disappear and take up constant space.

I agree with You this is a great game.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby HeyChief » Sun, 18Apr22 19:44

Okay, been playing this for awhile and can not figure out how to do the pizza delivery game always get "$0" for every try. any suggestions? And yes the game has a bunch of bugs yet. Thanks for the info of needing about $5400 for all the game. so it's stats and money first. And yes the one set of magazines is in the cafe.
Remember we make/play games for fun! :crazy:
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 18Apr23 02:06

HeyChief wrote:Okay, been playing this for awhile and can not figure out how to do the pizza delivery game always get "$0" for every try. any suggestions? And yes the game has a bunch of bugs yet. Thanks for the info of needing about $5400 for all the game. so it's stats and money first. And yes the one set of magazines is in the cafe.
Remember we make/play games for fun! :crazy:

Here is a vid of how to make the $240 each time for delivering pizzas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2dBgc_fETU
The trick is wait till You are passing the door before clicking on their pizza type.

$5400 covers most things, but keep up working in Diane's garden, delivering pizzas and catch fish at the peer and sell them to the guy in the hut at the peer, this will give You a lot of money to play around with constantly.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby HeyChief » Mon, 18Apr23 04:42

Thank you I could not get it, now I know I was triggering to fast. Also thanks for the link.
HeyChief
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 18Apr23 11:58

HeyChief wrote:Thank you I could not get it, now I know I was triggering to fast. Also thanks for the link.
HeyChief

You are welcome, am happy to help, though you have to watch that Premature Pizzalation in future :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Bonhomie » Mon, 18Apr23 12:11

It would seem there is much to look forward to in the next release:
Sister Angelica explaining 'her sinning'.
Diane moving in with Debbie - interesting threesome and maybe Debbie will realise Jenny knows what is going on?
Can the 'hero' have Helen and Mia somehow?
The Art teacher did a lot of hinting at a threesome also involving Mia, although she did concede later on that Mia wasn't 'ready'.
Will Helen - throwing open the blinds - provide some better views through the telescope?

One thing I cannot work out in current version is what or who the pink condom found at the bottom of Jenny's bed is for?
Diane produces her own blue one if you choose that option.

Whilst on condoms, I think Roxxy has some XXXL size ones in her locker - yet from what she tells Jenny, they aren't for Dexter :roi:

Slightly annoying stuff is:
Aqua and that whole line - (pun intended)

Quite a few 'repeats' of stuff when you have done or passed that storyline -
For example: If you choose the Helen route then Harold is still seen sleeping in the house.

However a good game I enjoyed - even though I hate mini-games
Bonhomie
Games Master

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games