Summer Time Saga

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Summer Time Saga

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 18Apr17 13:47

summertimesaga as it is known began as a big game with mainly incest content in it,it remained the same up to version 14+, but when Patreon changed their policies and rules, the game makers faced a big decision, change or be banned,

They changed and removed all incest content from summertimesaga, this game is very big, lots and lots to do in this game and I think it is a very good game now and worth playing.

New version 15.20 is available free from the maker on their site below, use Mega when downloading it, as it downloads very fast.

https://summertimesaga.com/download
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Re: Summer Time Saga

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 18Apr18 10:34

Game has been updated by the maker to version 15.30 now, so am getting it again to see new changes :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby HeyChief » Thu, 18Apr19 01:56

I just started this game and for some reason it is reminding me of a game I played about 10-15 years ago (can't remember that games name tho.) Anyone remember it and it's name?
HeyChief
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 18Apr19 17:14

Seems like a reasonable game, but getting enough cash is a bit of a grind, as there are too many tasks running in parallel that need cash.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 18Apr19 18:57

HeyChief wrote:I just started this game and for some reason it is reminding me of a game I played about 10-15 years ago (can't remember that games name tho.) Anyone remember it and it's name?

You are being somewhat vague :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 18Apr19 19:03

Tao Dude wrote:Seems like a reasonable game, but getting enough cash is a bit of a grind, as there are too many tasks running in parallel that need cash.

You need to remember, first task is get $200 to repair your computer, do that and then stat build which does not cost anything to begin with, go and work in Diane's house in the garden $55 per time for the garden.

Find the Pizza leaflet in the post box outside and when You have $500 to spare buy the bike and use it for delivery's = more money for You.

Beating the game on your computer makes You smarter thus raises a stat.

Doing the right marial arts training in the gym gives You stamina thus raises a stat. (panties are needed from Jenny)

Winning the rapping in the park makes You more charismatic thus raises a stat.

Lifting weights in the gym with Kevin makes You stronger and thus raises a stat.

Fill all stats first, 10 bars to fill in each and once done then go play the game as having full stats opens up as much of the game as can be accessed.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 18Apr20 00:27

Keep in mind, most new things will occur after going in the front door of each house, Mia house, Erics house, your own house, so dont be tempted after clicking them map to click on your bed with the ZZZs beside it as You will miss out on events.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Frank » Fri, 18Apr20 01:09

This is the game that gets 30k a month on patreon, right?
Frank
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 18Apr20 01:34

Frank wrote:This is the game that gets 30k a month on patreon, right?

Could be something like that yea but I dunno.
It is a very popular game, and it is pretty big in game play right now and is set to become much bigger with much more content, I like it.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Jashu469 » Fri, 18Apr20 21:18

is it wrong I renamed the two women in your house Mom and Sis in protest to the Patren policy? Anyway, how the hell do you get the cheerleader outfit , or has that just not been added yet?
Jashu469
great white shark

Postby Marco6661 » Sat, 18Apr21 06:11

Jashu469 wrote:is it wrong I renamed the two women in your house Mom and Sis in protest to the Patren policy? Anyway, how the hell do you get the cheerleader outfit , or has that just not been added yet?

You have to dig a little better MC's house (attic). You can acces it with a key and a stool. ;)

I know this game (in progress) since a few months and I'm personnaly happy with the new politic. Each player has the choice to chose the names of some characters, so no need I think to turn around the incest problem.
I like the nice "Cartoon side" of the drawing and the autor and his team have a good sens of humor.

Marco.
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 18Apr21 09:44

Jashu469 wrote:is it wrong I renamed the two women in your house Mom and Sis in protest to the Patren policy? Anyway, how the hell do you get the cheerleader outfit , or has that just not been added yet?

Not wrong no, I mean the game Dev had to go so much further to please Patreon than just taking out all ref to incest, school became college, eric mom became the owner of the house of which he rents a room from :lol: and endless other changes all to push everyone to be non related, 18 and over and in college and so on.

Get the key for the attic in your hallway, it is between the umbrella and the hat, green stool from the garage, then click on the attic trap door, cheer leader outfit is up there, only take objects as per when You need them.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Jashu469 » Sat, 18Apr21 10:36

Thanks for all the help. Now the only places I seem to be stuck is with are improving my grade at all with the gym teacher, doing anything with the blond cheerleader, doing anything with the principal's second in command/sex slave, doing anything with the athlete girl, doing more than sing with the goth girl, and getting more than a blowjob from the lifeguard girl at the pool. (This really is a huge game.) Any tips or are those common dead ends for others too?
Jashu469
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 18Apr21 10:51

Jashu469 wrote:Thanks for all the help. Now the only places I seem to be stuck is with are improving my grade at all with the gym teacher, doing anything with the blond cheerleader, doing anything with the principal's second in command/sex slave, doing anything with the athlete girl, doing more than sing with the goth girl, and getting more than a blowjob from the lifeguard girl at the pool. (This really is a huge game.) Any tips or are those common dead ends for others too?

There are new scenes for all of your teachers, french, science, music and art, completing all gets You a grade of A+

The content for Roxy (blond cheer leader) and her story will be in version 16 which the dev is making with his team as we speak, right now You can get Roxy into your house using Jenny as the excuse to help her with her cheer leader routines and Jenny actually bigs You up to Roxy in person.

As far as I can see there is no new content on lifeguard at the pool, none on Annie, hall monitor, non on Ronda aka athlete girl, sing along with goth is where You get to right now, if you get stuck post up, I have played this game fully a number of times now, each time when new content has appeared, there is also in version 16 new girls, and a story on Dexter.

Best way to do the teachers is to do the singing contest first, ask kevin to join up first before you ask eric to cover for kevin in the school cafe, and then do one teacher at a time, leave the art teacher to last as it is much harder to find all the magazines needed for part 2 of her challenge.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Jashu469 » Sat, 18Apr21 11:04

I have all the teachers completed except the gym teacher, so I basically have all A's and one E- since my gym workouts seem to mean nothing to her. It sounds like I've pretty much reached all the key points for now. I just wondered about the lifeguard since you do get options to have sex with her, but then get told she doesn't know you well enough yet. I thought there might have been more going on with her since that part was so early in the game to begin with.
Jashu469
great white shark

Next

Return to Other sexy games