Coming to Grips with Christine Upcoming Public Release

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Coming to Grips with Christine Upcoming Public Release

Postby tlaero » Fri, 18Mar02 02:51

7 years ago, I released the game "Getting to Know Christine." Mortze and I are now doing the sequel, called "Coming to Grips with Christine."

Although the game will be free, like all of my games, I'm posting this in the Other sexy games topic to follow the rules. (No complaints. I think those rules are reasonable.)
CtGwC is going to be Episodic, and the first two episodes were released to the public. The remaining episodes will only release to $10 patrons (http://patreon.com/tora). When the entire game is done, we'll bundle it together and release it as a single game, the way we've done with our other games.

The game is now complete, and will be released to the public on December 15th.

Tlaero
Last edited by tlaero on Sun, 18Dec09 02:51, edited 16 times in total.
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Re: Coming to Grips with Christine Ep1

Postby L1nk1980 » Fri, 18Mar02 02:57

finally a sequel for Christine

see is is more beautiful then the image Mortze make for the patreons and I enjoyb the realistic story

great job for the beginning of the story Tlaera and the renders of Mortze are beautiful
L1nk1980
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Ralcen » Fri, 18Mar02 14:44

finally a sequel for Christine - my dreams have come true!! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I played "Getting to know Christine" over and over again! Although the graphic wasn´t as good as it is today (and you are brilliant Mortze) it was one of my favorites!
And now we are "Getting to know" how the story continues! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
After playing it the first time, I must say, that it is THE Christine I admire and fell in love with [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I already can´t wait to see how the story goes on!

Great work and my congratulations to both of you!!
Ralcen
Pilot fish

Postby Affabilis » Sat, 18Mar03 12:34

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I can't wait!
GtkC was the game that hooked me to this "genre" of adult games, so for me this is fantastic news!
Affabilis
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 18Mar04 01:35

Definitely a good start. Lots of new characters to get to know.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby pot » Fri, 18Mar09 15:20

Nice chapter, can't wait for future updates. The length of it is on the shorter side but the renders more than make up for it.

On to the story, I have a question
Why does Adrian think that all of the things he did during GtKC were wrong since nothing in the game suggested that he wasn't into it? It would be good to see in future episodes the problems he has with Christine instead of just telling us because outside of the prologue it it does not really look like there are any problems.

Overall I really liked this chapter, the car scene in particular great at how it perfectly captures Adrian and Christine post GtKC. I wonder who's idea it was to have the reactions of the people outside [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] .
pot
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Sat, 18Mar10 05:45

I'll put my replies to pot in spoiler tags since most people can't play for a few more days. (I'm planning to release to the public on Tuesday evening.)

I've done things that I thought were okay but that I regretted later. And Adrian and Christine are talking about going to the next stage in their relationship. It's a good time for him to reflect and decide what he really wants. And by "he," I mean "you" the player. (-:

As for the reactions, I set up the sex scene and suggested the first few reactions. Mortze ran with it from there. The bus-full of nuns was completely him. (-:

Tlaero
tlaero

Re: Coming to Grips with Christine Ep1 public release

Postby tlaero » Wed, 18Mar14 02:04

I've released Episode 1 of Coming to Grips with Christine to the public. The link is in the first page of this thread.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Marco6661 » Wed, 18Mar14 06:36

Thank you Tlaero & Mortze for this new episode.
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby Crane » Thu, 18Mar15 23:32

I had decided not to play any of these episodes till the game is finished, but this one time I played the episode.

I can`t say anything i haven`t said before. I love your and Mortze`s work. Your games always have this humanist touch and that is one of the reasons i love your stories.
I don't think i`ll play the other episodes though. I`ll wait for the game to be finished and publicly released.

Thank you both of you guys.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Fri, 18Mar16 07:22

I understand, Crane. Please try one episode of Darkness Falls (in a month) as well. It's more naturally episodic, and you may enjoy it more.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Crane » Fri, 18Mar16 08:42

How can i say no to Lady Tlaero!?

I`ll make sure i`ll try the Darkness Falls.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby Incognito » Mon, 18Mar19 23:02

I played Episode 1 ... If you remember, I was the person that said I would have run away 5 minutes into the first date with Christine in her first game. I like how Adrian is doubting the relationship, I would be right there too. Also... "bus full of nuns" .... great stuff, hilarious! I actually did Laugh Out Loud!

I like the sister's look, I hope that is headed somewhere
Incognito
sirens hunter

Postby BloodyMares » Tue, 18Mar27 16:08

Finally had an opportunity to check out the first episode. Right now I don't have many things to say, just curious where it's going. It felt very short, so I'll probably wait for a release of a complete game as well. It'll take time to get used to the new models though. While the overall quality of Mortze's is superior, there was some charm in the way Phreaky portrayed Christine.
BloodyMares
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sat, 18Apr07 23:28

I just uploaded a French translation done by Marco. Thanks Marco!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ehylv4hq8460c3o/CtGwC.zip

Tlaero
tlaero

Next

Return to Other sexy games