Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 17Dec07 00:00

This is strange. I was under the impression that there was more to do with Candy but when I downloaded the patched version and imported my saves and achievements it shows I have completed all Wednesday achievements. When I first pulled up the online game it showed some work left and then went back and it now shows all achievements for Wednesday complete. So i guess I have completed the episode. Am I missing something? I still have some work to do for Thursday but as far as I tell not from v 1.7.2, just left over from v 1.6.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby JFR » Thu, 17Dec07 01:30

ut1stgear1 wrote:This is strange. I was under the impression that there was more to do with Candy but when I downloaded the patched version and imported my saves and achievements it shows I have completed all Wednesday achievements. When I first pulled up the online game it showed some work left and then went back and it now shows all achievements for Wednesday complete. So i guess I have completed the episode. Am I missing something? I still have some work to do for Thursday but as far as I tell not from v 1.7.2, just left over from v 1.6.

You probably didn't delete cookies before installing the patch and Importing your Achievements. The game picked up the errors in the cookie file.

Wolfschadowe posted the step-by-step process today in response to another user's question.

For Google Chrome, press the 3 dot pancake menu button at the top right of the browser window and...

select "History" ---> "History"
On the following page on the left side there should be a "Clear Browser Data" link. Press that.
On the pop-up page called "Clear browsing data" select the "Cookies and other site data" option, at a minimum.

That should sort it out. Then you can import your Achievement file again.

If you are not using Chrome, the process to delete cookies may be slightly different but should work the same. For Firefox, the option is in the "menu" icon in the upper right. Select "Options" and go to the "Security and Privacy" tab and then select "History" and the hotlink "Clear Your Recent History." I chose to ONLY delete cookies, leaving everything else unchecked. Once that is done, you can Import Achievements from your Export file and it will update properly, showing the achievement completion bars as expected.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 17Dec07 05:28

thx. will do and it should also clear up the same thing in the online game.
Edit: Did all that and it didn't change the status of Wednesday achievements so I redownloaded the game and launched it again. Still had Wednesday achievements complete. So I looked through the list of achievements and noticed that the names they had and the images on the left were correct.
The one that cinched it for me follows...

Had sex with Candy. So since the lap dance completed that achievement I am not sure there is anymore to Candy. Reading the recap again it still implies there could be.

Edit 2: BTW. The online game still shows the same state for achievements. Also when I downloaded the game it was the full version 1.7.2 that was updated. I didn't have to import the achievements because it somehow picked them up or recognized I had completed Wednesday. Not sure which.

So do I still have some work to do. No red herrings please.
Last edited by ut1stgear1 on Thu, 17Dec07 06:38, edited 3 times in total.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby xravensfan » Thu, 17Dec07 06:22

How do I adjust the screen? I keep having to ctrl- to see everything...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Thu, 17Dec07 07:00

xravensfan wrote:How do I adjust the screen? I keep having to ctrl- to see everything...

I usually just set the browser to full screen. For Chrome or Firefox, that setting is in the menu up in the top right corner.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby JFR » Thu, 17Dec07 07:01

ut1stgear1 wrote:So do I still have some work to do. No red herrings please.

Since I know you are a member, could you post all this in the forum? Maybe Wolf or Kexter will have an idea.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Kane » Fri, 17Dec08 14:32

I tried game in italian and i have to say "good job". New content is still in English however.
Kane
great white shark

Postby JFR » Fri, 17Dec08 18:40

Kane wrote:I tried game in italian and i have to say "good job". New content is still in English however.

They are working on it. A later patch will contain new translations.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby mugen24 » Sun, 17Dec10 12:13

I was wondering:
How to get the Kiss Pass ending in the Taxi? How to get onto the couch in Brad's Home?
mugen24
great white shark

Postby NickNKVD » Sun, 17Dec10 18:26

Kane wrote:I tried game in italian and i have to say "good job". New content is still in English however.

Thank you Kane! I am working on it and and it will be completed very soon.

Grazie Kane! Lo sto traducendo e mi serve qualche altro giorno (devo "solo" controllare tutto).
Purtoppo mi inviano i testi solo una settimana prima e sono stato molto occupato in questo periodo.
NickNKVD
great white shark

Postby JFR » Mon, 17Dec11 01:43

mugen24 wrote:I was wondering:
How to get the Kiss Pass ending in the Taxi? How to get onto the couch in Brad's Home?

The "Kiss Pass" achievement comes when somebody in the taxi kisses somebody else during a successful pass through the Taxi scene. Don't confuse it with the other "kiss scene" where somebody kisses "something." :D The KP requires both girls to be a little turned on, not just one. Without knowing what you have or have not done, that is about the best I can say.

I'm not sure what "get onto the couch" you are referring to. There are several paths that have someone using one of the couches. At various times, Brad sits on the couch, Brad sleeps on the couch or the girls sleep on the couches, depending on how the scene goes.

If you have been looking in the image file and found scenes where the three people are all sitting on the couches and having a conversation, you can't get there right now. There is a bug we just found that makes it impossible to follow that path. It will be fixed in the next upcoming patch.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby mugen24 » Mon, 17Dec11 09:00

JFR wrote:
mugen24 wrote:I was wondering:

The "Kiss Pass" achievement comes when somebody in the taxi kisses somebody else during a successful pass through the Taxi scene. Don't confuse it with the other "kiss scene" where somebody kisses "something." :D The KP requires both girls to be a little turned on, not just one. Without knowing what you have or have not done, that is about the best I can say.

I'm not sure what "get onto the couch" you are referring to. There are several paths that have someone using one of the couches. At various times, Brad sits on the couch, Brad sleeps on the couch or the girls sleep on the couches, depending on how the scene goes.

If you have been looking in the image file and found scenes where the three people are all sitting on the couches and having a conversation, you can't get there right now. There is a bug we just found that makes it impossible to follow that path. It will be fixed in the next upcoming patch.

I've had the girls kiss each other but it doesn't count in the achievement counter. Is it tied into the handjob part of the scene?

Which activities and endings are connected to the couch conversations scenes? Just want to know what I can and can't get right now.
mugen24
great white shark

Postby JFR » Mon, 17Dec11 09:28

mugen24 wrote:
I've had the girls kiss each other but it doesn't count in the achievement counter. Is it tied into the handjob part of the scene?

Which activities and endings are connected to the couch conversations scenes? Just want to know what I can and can't get right now.

There are at least 3 different paths where the girls kiss. Only one earns the KP achievement. It is the one where Brad rubs Natalie and she accepts it, saying it feels nice before he asks about a kiss. To get that you must follow the correct steps and have scores of at least N=16 A=24. Other paths that also have a kiss involve doing something else very intimate with one of the girls and both girls doing something very nice together for Brad. Those trigger other achievements.

You don't need to worry about the couch paths. You won't fail anything. They all just default to the kitchen/breakfast scenes for now.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby mugen24 » Tue, 17Dec12 05:21

alright got all of the taxi stuff now trying to get:

Controlled Read Book
End: Controlled TV
Ending: Brad Loses
Pants - Natalie Cums 2
Activity: Pants - Natalie Cum
Activity: Azumi Wins

Anybody know some hints for these
mugen24
great white shark

Postby JFR » Tue, 17Dec12 20:14

mugen24 wrote:alright got all of the taxi stuff now trying to get:

Controlled Read Book
End: Controlled TV
Ending: Brad Loses
Pants - Natalie Cums 2
Activity: Pants - Natalie Cum
Activity: Azumi Wins

Anybody know some hints for these

A couple:
Any of the "Controlled" endings result from Azumi controlling Brad instead of Brad being able to resist her. The two you mention are in the "straight to couch" scenes that are currently blocked. You can't get to them until the next patch is issued due to a newly discovered bug.

Any that say "pants" are on the paths where Brad does not take his pants off - "Uhh, I think I'll keep them on."

Azumi Wins comes when Natalie thinks she has won but Azumi leans in and does the "finger behind the ear" trick to make Nat come, then says "No, I win."
JFR
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games