Play with Us! Episode 2

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Play with Us! Episode 2

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sun, 17Oct29 06:24

I also apologize for my part in this discussion and would rather talk about "Play With Us Episode 2 which is an excellent game, having played it already. Palmer has put together a great team and it would be a travesty, if their work was limited to donor only release, to the whole AIF community.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby 4nSpy » Mon, 17Oct30 02:04

Took a break from PWU-2 because I couldn't figure out how to get to the Anna doggystyle scene. Tried to play it today from Newgrounds and Joint-Love site and found certain paths required me to be a contributor. Is this a change or is there somewhere the full version is located? Thanks
4nSpy
sirens hunter

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 17Oct30 06:48

4nSpy wrote:Took a break from PWU-2 because I couldn't figure out how to get to the Anna doggystyle scene. Tried to play it today from Newgrounds and Joint-Love site and found certain paths required me to be a contributor. Is this a change or is there somewhere the full version is located? Thanks

Yes. Go to Palmer's P-site and download the game and you can play the full game offline.
Edit: The online version for non-donors is exactly the same as the download version. Where becoming a donor comes in is possible additional bonus scenes based on being a donor at a certain level or above and obtaining a high completion % in the game. Otherwise both the online and download version for non-donors is exactly the same. The last I knew, which is a couple of months ago, those bonus scenes were still in progress and subject to change or may be scrapped. I am no longer a donor so I don't know the status of those bonus scenes. Hope this helps.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby h4h4 » Thu, 17Nov02 14:24

4nSpy wrote:Took a break from PWU-2 because I couldn't figure out how to get to the Anna doggystyle scene. Tried to play it today from Newgrounds and Joint-Love site and found certain paths required me to be a contributor. Is this a change or is there somewhere the full version is located? Thanks

Just wanted to correct the above poster who again unfortunately have provided information that is not accurate. The doggystyle scene with Anna is not a P-exclusive scene and you can get it. If you can get to that scene with Anna lying on her bed, there are certain things you need to do in order to enable doggy. I'm not going to spoil it anymore than that :) The only current things that are P-locked are a few cum options. Also, the sleep scene has been removed from the game in order to conform to Patreon's new TOS, at least, that's what they are saying in Discord.

ut1stgear1 wrote:Yes. Go to Palmer's P-site and download the game and you can play the full game offline.
Edit: The online version for non-donors is exactly the same as the download version. Where becoming a donor comes in is possible additional bonus scenes based on being a donor at a certain level or above and obtaining a high completion % in the game. Otherwise both the online and download version for non-donors is exactly the same. The last I knew, which is a couple of months ago, those bonus scenes were still in progress and subject to change or may be scrapped. I am no longer a donor so I don't know the status of those bonus scenes. Hope this helps.

Becoming a backer has nothing to do with completion rate. The only thing that differs from the Patreon-exclusive version and the free version is that some cum-options are locked to Patreon-only. The bonus scenes are, as far as I can tell, reserved for $10 backers when they are completed.
h4h4
sirens hunter

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 17Nov02 21:36

h4h4 wrote:

Just wanted to correct the above poster who again unfortunately have provided information that is not accurate. The doggystyle scene with Anna is not a P-exclusive scene and you can get it. If you can get to that scene with Anna lying on her bed, there are certain things you need to do in order to enable doggy. I'm not going to spoil it anymore than that :) The only current things that are P-locked are a few cum options. Also, the sleep scene has been removed from the game in order to conform to Patreon's new TOS, at least, that's what they are saying in Discord.

Becoming a backer has nothing to do with completion rate. The only thing that differs from the Patreon-exclusive version and the free version is that some cum-options are locked to Patreon-only. The bonus scenes are, as far as I can tell, reserved for $10 backers when they are completed.

Thanks h4h4 for the latest info. Noticed there was a complete set of sex scenes missing from the latest version. Now I know why. Last I saw they were trying to decide if they were even going to finish the bonus scenes or not. By way of playing this game If you are unable to or don't want to donate then I would just suggest you download the game and play it offline. With my comp it takes a long time to load online but when loaded game play is roughly the same speed on or offline. If you are able and willing to donate then online is the way to go remembering that the game loads very slow with slower computers.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby h4h4 » Fri, 17Nov03 05:37

ut1stgear1 wrote:Last I saw they were trying to decide if they were even going to finish the bonus scenes or not.

This is not the case, confirmed by Palmer on Discord every single day (he always gets asked when those features are coming and he keeps responding it's in development)
h4h4
sirens hunter

Postby AlexGe » Mon, 17Dec11 23:24

The Art looks nice, I must say :)
AlexGe
Pilot fish

Postby macman135 » Mon, 18Jan15 18:28

Anyone tried Palmer's new games? Daughter for Dessert Ch 1, 2, & 3?
macman135
sirens hunter

Postby Tao Dude » Tue, 18Jan16 19:10

macman135 wrote:Anyone tried Palmer's new games? Daughter for Dessert Ch 1, 2, & 3?

They are quite good. Each episode is a bit short, but there is some good content.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Frank » Tue, 18Jan30 09:29

Is this from that sister attraction guy that started all that drama a while back?
Frank
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Tue, 18Jan30 17:10

Frank wrote:Is this from that sister attraction guy that started all that drama a while back?

Yes but the games he produces are well worth checking out.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Palmer » Mon, 18Feb19 18:10

Here's a walkthrough in order to reach 100% completion:

https://ufile.io/momrb
Palmer
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby kessie8dn » Fri, 20Oct30 21:20

Sad news - I'm still looking for any announcement elsewhere in the Lagoon but, in case there isn't one. At the beginning of October it was announced that Palmer had sadly and suddenly passed away.

Very little information apart from this announcement from the Love-Joint crew, and also advising anyone subscribing to his Patreon to cancel their payments and, if possible, seek a refund.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/42725052

Sooner 2020 is over the better [img]kator/smiley270.gif[/img]
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby Mimailia » Sat, 20Oct31 16:21

kessie8dn wrote:Sooner 2020 is over the better [img]kator/smiley270.gif[/img]

News reporter, yesterday, reminded to set the the clocks back for daylights savings time this weekend. Their co-anchor said: "Let's leave it the way it is, I don't want an extra hour of 2020!"

That pretty much says it all! (RIP John Prine)
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Previous

Return to Other sexy games