Update: Man of the house [WIP]: v0.7.8: A day at the beach

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Man of the house [WIP]

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 17Nov02 01:28

Tao Dude wrote:
ut1stgear1 wrote:Was trying to download this game but none of the links in this thread work any longer and on your P site everything is for donors so nothing public right now.

There is a flurry of updates to rephrase the dialogue and text to remove the incest element. Faerin/Inerfa has had to remove all earlier versions that mentioned incest so as to comply with P's new rules and not have the P page shut down.

Best bet is to use Faerin's Discord server to get the latest position. If you ask nicely, they might give you the URL for the download of the latest update that allows players to mod NPC character names etc to suit their preference.

Edited to remove Server URL, as i think it might be for $1 patrons and up.

Thx. Checked again and noticed the game DL url had been removed. Nice to know the reason. I will wait for them to put it back up. Noticed some changes on other P-sites, probably due to the change in rules there.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby _Inerfa » Sat, 17Nov04 14:50

Hey guys,

Yeah, it's exactly like Tao Dude said.
Luckily some unknown hacker already created a mod for this (if I get my hands on him!!) ;)
The discord is free for everyone btw: https://discord.gg/j5wGjg2

The public link will take some time to be up again, as I only updated the latest version and usually the public release is 1 month behind.
Feel free to send me a pm on discord if you want to try it out though.
_Inerfa
great white shark

Postby _Inerfa » Sat, 17Dec02 13:44

Hey everybody,

Here's the link to the latest public version (v0.6.0d): https://goo.gl/UKuwj5

Enjoy!
_Inerfa
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 17Dec03 00:27

_Inerfa wrote:Hey everybody,

Here's the link to the latest public version (v0.6.0d): https://goo.gl/UKuwj5

Enjoy!

This is a great game IMO, irrespective of the I-word debate. You guys playing the public version have got some treats in store when 0.6.1 and 0.6.2 hit the streets. I'm waiting for 0.6.3 to bubble down to my P level (still in dev ATM tho).
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.0d

Postby Jashu469 » Tue, 17Dec05 05:51

I don't suppose there's some kind if walkthrough for the 6.0 version? I'm pretty much where I was in the old public version (no idea what the last few pics and other the last star is for Ashley now. I have a full load of hearts for Claire but can't seem to do more than feel her up with the wine or peek on her brushing her hair in her room, and the most I can do with Veronica is get her to clean up after me at this point. Some pointers or a walkthrough would be greatly appreciated.
Jashu469
great white shark

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.0d Walkthru

Postby HeyChief » Wed, 17Dec06 07:00

There is a walk thru available on the games home page.
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.0d Walkthru

Postby ut1stgear1 » Wed, 17Dec06 23:03

HeyChief wrote:There is a walk thru available on the games home page.

Unfortunately the walkthrough is for patrons only.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sat, 17Dec09 08:07

I'm stuck in this game. On day 80 something. I have completed both Amy and Sonia and most of Ashley, just missing some photos. Claire has stopped moving forward at around 31%. Love is maxed for all of them and submission for Veronica. Veronica is moving ahead slowly, one day at a time, with her arousal which is now at 16 I think. I have an article of clothing for her in my inventory but have not found who to use it on or when. For awhile Claire was visiting me in my room or I would run into her in the hallway on her way to the bathroom. I have her checking up on me at 7 AM but keep getting the same result. So I am not sure how to go much, if any, further.

Overall this is a fascinating game with great graphics and excellent story line. However, it is a very long game and I usually reach this point of frustration much sooner than I have with this one, which says a lot for it. I feel that a walkthrough should be made available for the game up to the public release version and not have it buried in the patron section of your P-site.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 17Dec09 15:55

ut1stgear1 wrote:I'm stuck in this game. On day 80 something. I have completed both Amy and Sonia and most of Ashley, just missing some photos. Claire has stopped moving forward at around 31%. Love is maxed for all of them and submission for Veronica. Veronica is moving ahead slowly, one day at a time, with her arousal which is now at 16 I think. I have an article of clothing for her in my inventory but have not found who to use it on or when. For awhile Claire was visiting me in my room or I would run into her in the hallway on her way to the bathroom. I have her checking up on me at 7 AM but keep getting the same result. So I am not sure how to go much, if any, further.

Overall this is a fascinating game with great graphics and excellent story line. However, it is a very long game and I usually reach this point of frustration much sooner than I have with this one, which says a lot for it. I feel that a walkthrough should be made available for the game up to the public release version and not have it buried in the patron section of your P-site.

Try checking in Claire's room whilst she is in the bathroom. Sometimes she forgets to lock the door. It's also worth checking to see if you can help her with her yoga on the roof.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sat, 17Dec09 18:02

thx tao. Haven't tried checking her room while she's in the bathroom. Tried helping with yoga a couple of times.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Jashu469 » Sun, 17Dec10 01:27

I sort of agree about the walkthrough for the free version even though I actually did break down and start contributing on P to literally to get the walkthrough.
Jashu469
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sun, 17Dec10 08:51

Even though Claire asked me to do the kitchen and had Veronica do it the game didn't register that task as being completed and when I take her back to my room it ends the same. However, I now have 100% with Claire, Amy and Sonia, and 91 % with Ashley, as I said missed 7 pics for her somewhere. So am stuck with Veronica at 85% with her having done the kitchen floor. I know there are times when I can find her in her room and can ask her to do something but it always comes out as Give me money or a ride. Any help finishing up with Veronica?
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 17Dec10 14:08

ut1stgear1 wrote:Even though Claire asked me to do the kitchen and had Veronica do it the game didn't register that task as being completed and when I take her back to my room it ends the same. However, I now have 100% with Claire, Amy and Sonia, and 91 % with Ashley, as I said missed 7 pics for her somewhere. So am stuck with Veronica at 85% with her having done the kitchen floor. I know there are times when I can find her in her room and can ask her to do something but it always comes out as Give me money or a ride. Any help finishing up with Veronica?

Have you been to the lingerie store?
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sun, 17Dec10 18:36

Tao Dude wrote:
ut1stgear1 wrote:Even though Claire asked me to do the kitchen and had Veronica do it the game didn't register that task as being completed and when I take her back to my room it ends the same. However, I now have 100% with Claire, Amy and Sonia, and 91 % with Ashley, as I said missed 7 pics for her somewhere. So am stuck with Veronica at 85% with her having done the kitchen floor. I know there are times when I can find her in her room and can ask her to do something but it always comes out as Give me money or a ride. Any help finishing up with Veronica?

Have you been to the lingerie store?

Yes and purchased the outfit.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 17Dec10 19:38

ut1stgear1 wrote:Yes and purchased the outfit.

What level of submission is Veronica at?
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games