The Academy Part 3 from VDategames...what do people think?

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Academy Part 3 from VDategames...what do people thin

Postby Ncrdrg » Sat, 17Mar04 18:34

metalsnake wrote:
darkefire wrote:Amy's scene has a time cutoff, so regardless of how high her lust is you have to get her alone early enough or it jumps to the "no sex" path. I think you have to skip getting the documents from the Principal's house and go with Amy and Holly instead, so you have to spend most of your free time working on your report instead to make up for it. I don't remember how to get Jodie's scenes, but if memory serves you pretty much have to hit every single one of her lust increases.

Thank you for your help, I did achieve all amy scenes and as mentioned it is time specific and you have to skip document task. Still no luck with Jodie though. I was able to get her lust to four bars in the basement and so far i have tried all interactions with her.

I wrote myself a short guide and from what I can gather from it, you basically need to massage her, make out with her in the elevator and hit a lot of Lust increases. The rest mostly does itself when you're in the basement.
Ncrdrg
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby yahoo » Tue, 17Mar28 17:36

Any news on part 4?
yahoo
great white shark

Postby darkefire » Thu, 17Mar30 00:56

Based on the last we've heard it'll probably be at least another month, though I'm hoping we start getting previews on Chaotic's site within the next couple of weeks.
darkefire
Pilot fish

Postby Vitu » Fri, 17May12 19:29

From Chaotic's blog today. Can't wait! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

So, yes, sadly, Academy Part 4 is not being released today.

Dsp3000 has persevered as much as he can, and I’m happy to say that he has finished producing all of the game’s content. That means all of the images are complete.

However, since this game is the most complex he’s done to date, he needs just a little more time to thoroughly test everything and make sure that the finished game is of a high standard. Despite his initial worry that upcoming commitments would mean he wouldn’t be able to work on the game over the next two weeks, fixing the remaining issues won’t be that time consuming, and he believes he can get everything finalized in a few days next week.

So, that means that, barring acts of God, Academy Part 4 should be released next Friday, May 19th.
Vitu
great white shark

Postby boomper » Sat, 17May13 02:52

Hey guys.

What codes does everyone have with ep4 out next week? I have about 3 or 4 so I will be able to share them and what I did to get them later today.

With many variables in play, it will be useful to see what we can get.
boomper
Pilot fish

Postby Ncrdrg » Sat, 17May13 04:57

boomper wrote:Hey guys.

What codes does everyone have with ep4 out next week? I have about 3 or 4 so I will be able to share them and what I did to get them later today.

With many variables in play, it will be useful to see what we can get.

Playing legitimately...
B6057212

But because each part of the code is tied to whether you did something or not, I suppose one might be able to unlock everything just knowing the role of each letter, even if's impossible to get everything in a single playthrough.

Here are the things the code tracks

Your final score.
If you had sex with Annie.
If you had sex with Amy.
If you had sex with Jodie.
If you found the spare key.
If you helped out Alicia (from what I remember, you can fail that scene).
If the principal found out that you had sex with her daughter.
If you found Sebastian taking Jodie's panties.
Ncrdrg
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 17Jul02 00:29

I've modified the spoiler to correct the first line.

Ncrdrg wrote:
boomper wrote:Hey guys.
Because each part of the code is tied to whether you did something or not, I suppose one might be able to unlock everything just knowing the role of each letter, even if's impossible to get everything in a single playthrough.

Here are the things the code tracks

Whether you went with Jodie to the gym or took Bridgette home.
If you had sex with Annie.
If you had sex with Amy.
If you had sex with Jodie.
If you found the spare key.
If you helped out Alicia (from what I remember, you can fail that scene).
If the principal found out that you had sex with her daughter.
If you found Sebastian taking Jodie's panties.

I have so far found 10 code variants where you get through Day 3: two of these are good starters for Academy 4; one is definitely a bad start; two I am still testing.

If you don't find the spare key, you can forget being able to complete Academy 4

Best,
Tao.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 17Nov25 18:10

Has Chaotic stopped production? There have been no updates on the VDG website for months.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby SnakePlisskin » Sat, 17Nov25 21:58

Tao Dude wrote:Has Chaotic stopped production? There have been no updates on the VDG website for months.

DSP3000 has been super busy lately which is why there weren't any updates, but he has been back the last to weeks and both those blog updates on VDG have been about the academy
SnakePlisskin
Pilot fish

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 17Nov25 23:58

SnakePlisskin wrote:
Tao Dude wrote:Has Chaotic stopped production? There have been no updates on the VDG website for months.

DSP3000 has been super busy lately which is why there weren't any updates, but he has been back the last to weeks and both those blog updates on VDG have been about the academy

Thanks,

I forgot to check the Blog.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 17Dec09 16:09

DSP3000's four-part interlude/story-builder between The Academy Part 4 and Part 5 begins with 'A Date with Bridgette Part 1 now available from the paid site with 848 images, so it's no sto-gap. Just downloaded it, so we'll see where the story is headed.

Watch this space...
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby SnakePlisskin » Mon, 17Dec11 01:35

Tao Dude wrote:DSP3000's four-part interlude/story-builder between The Academy Part 4 and Part 5 begins with 'A Date with Bridgette Part 1 now available from the paid site with 848 images, so it's no sto-gap. Just downloaded it, so we'll see where the story is headed.

Watch this space...

I have been waiting for this for a long time, only problem is money is tight at the moment. I intend to play as soon as possible though
SnakePlisskin
Pilot fish

Postby darkefire » Mon, 17Dec11 06:01

Date with Bridgette is a solid game, though surprisingly several major bugs considering how relatively simple it is. There's not much to do since it's only the first of four parts, but it's a decent opening act. I'd save your pennies for at least another month, it's not really worth re-upping to the members section at the moment.
darkefire
Pilot fish

Postby SnakePlisskin » Thu, 17Dec21 08:51

Ended up caving and re-upping membership and gotta say glad i did. I had a ton of fun finding everything date with Bridgette had to offer so far and i am super excited to see what comes next
SnakePlisskin
Pilot fish

Postby Ow-Ow » Thu, 18Mar01 00:07

The build up to the finale with Bridgette has been good. I like that the possibility for another ending with the girls in the club may be achievable if you're not that into Bridgette. I however am into her. I think the best ending would be a big sloppy titty fuck with Bridgette begging for your cum and then you just cover her.
Ow-Ow
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games