Himeros Haven - Completed (March 2019)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Himeros Trilogy - Part 2 - Chapter 2

Postby M » Sat, 17Sep23 06:04

Man, I used to really prefer MediaFire but now I can't manage to get this downloaded. It keeps either dropping the download partway through or failing to even start it, and they didn't used to have so many shady redirect ads.
M
lagoon predator

Postby Seztworks » Sat, 17Sep23 18:06

Hiya M

I have sent you a PM with a alternative download link.
Let me know if you have any other problems.

Regards
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby nezumi69 » Sat, 17Sep23 19:21

Is there a scene that corresponds to purchasing the Lens already in place within the 2.5 version? I have the 2 different play sessions going and in one, I received the lens. but other than learning how to use, nothing else occurred. In the other, I purchased the lens (after buying all drone parts needed which I don't think I did in the other), and it was back in the shop on the following Monday (the first Shop check I did after buying). If I buy again, it stays in the shop list.

Edit: Ok, apparently, instead of buying the lens, I typed 'buy camera' and it dumped Ivy's chat after buying the security camera package. 'buy lens' worked, or at least removed it from the shop.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby Seztworks » Sat, 17Sep23 20:27

Hiya Nez

Buying the lens is the final step in Chapter 2. The effects will be unlocked in the next releases.
I will change the buy commands for the next release so camera refers to the lens instead of the security set. Since that makes more sense compared to game 1.

Regards
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby nezumi69 » Sat, 17Sep23 23:23

Did I catch everything up to now?
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby Seztworks » Sun, 17Sep24 00:01

You have got the most important steps as far as I can tell.
The end marker for Chapter 2 does pop up before you have seen every event in most cases. What you see depends on build order and choices.
For most players that will be 1-4 events that will wait until the next play session.

My goal is for the player to stay behind content until the last Chapter where you will catch up with everything.
I hope that makes sense :)
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby destroying101 » Sun, 17Sep24 02:13

I'm running into the same problem as M did with the download, first it got blocked by my antivirus which I turned off. After that the site couldn't be reached for some reason

Edit: Actually, got it to work. I had to turn off the web shield for my antivirus program temporarily
destroying101
Pilot fish

Postby Seztworks » Sat, 17Sep30 21:29

Weekend Developer Update - "3 of 9" edition

Hello all

It has been a while since I have done one of these, so here we go with an update on development.
I have just completed Chapter 2.5 for the October release and have begun writing the first events and scenes that will go into the rest of Chapter 3. Chapter 3 will be the next public release and you guys should have you hands on it towards the end of November.

Chapter 2 introduced most of the main characters and as we move closer to the midway point you should get a good idea of where the story is going. As with the first game I have everything planned out for the major plot points for each character, but still leaving enough room for changes if an idea should pup up or I get good feedback. The next chapter will contain some of the first changes based on feedback as I have added some changes to the economy and work tasks to streamline things.
Going foward there will also be the first supporter designed scene and we are close to getting the first vote for a new game feature. I am very much looking forward to what the next couple of months will bring and as always very much welcome any feedback or suggestions you guys should have from playing Chapter 2.

Have a lovely weekend all
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby Seztworks » Wed, 17Nov01 19:49

Hello all

Chapter 3 will hit a public release later this month on the 22. November after the current supporter releases.
This release adds a bunch of new content and contains the first third of the planned story.
There are new work tasks, a lot of new lore additions and the first optional split scene based on your choices from Himeros Hotel. The chapter also contains the largest amount of erotic content so far as we move closer to the characters.

I look forward to sharing it with you later and if anyone has any feedback on the Chapter 2 release I would be very happy as well.

Have a lovely week
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

Re: Himeros Trilogy - Part 2 - Chapter 3

Postby Seztworks » Wed, 17Nov22 00:36

Hello all

I have added a link to Chapter 3 to the front page.
The story is taking shape and since we are starting to know the characters there will be a lot more adult content in the coming releases.

As always please spam me with feedback or corrections. They game is still a work in progress, but should be very stable and save safe.

Thanks to Shark for moving the threads to the new forums.

Thanks to you all for your interest and your time.
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby ptmg30 » Wed, 17Nov22 15:11

Stuck
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby Seztworks » Wed, 17Nov22 16:59

Hiya Ptmg30

Let me take a look.
The first thing that jumps out to me is that you might not have completed the research of the tome. This could halt something. I take it you don't have anything in the store (cs) or your display (cd)?
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby ptmg30 » Wed, 17Nov22 19:40

nothing in the store, the display has research tome and o days remaining on laboratory.

new number
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby Seztworks » Wed, 17Nov22 20:03

Goodie.
The research tome is the thing blocking now. You need to complete the tome research before the Lab will be completed.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby ptmg30 » Wed, 17Nov22 21:17

Seztworks wrote:Goodie.
The research tome is the thing blocking now. You need to complete the tome research before the Lab will be completed.

How? read tome and research tome don't work in my room or the bungalow? I downloaded the latest public file on your site
ptmg30
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games