Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E06 (2016-09-02)

Postby JFR » Thu, 17Jul27 19:57

xsandman78 wrote:Great news about JFR as community manager and Very excited for release of new episode soon.

Getting well ahead of myself no doubt, but for we even know tentatively what ep9 focus would be?

Thanks. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Regarding future episode content, I can't say too much for sure but will speculate a bit.

Episode 9 is still a ways off. We haven't even seen E7 or E8 yet. E7 is in beta right now and due very soon. As Wolfschadowe mentioned, it is primarily set to facilitate the "inclusion" of some new romantic interests for Brad. Azumi and Jasmine are already known to him but have not been "date-able." There is also some under-the-hood work to include a couple of brand new characters we haven't yet met. Most of the action in E7 will occur at a variety of game locations, including the Strip Club, an interesting taxicab ride, the Office, Brad's apartment and a few other places. It will not be possible to see the new content in a single play-through. As it now stands, no future episode is expected to take as long as this one for development. The "inclusions" proved to be more challenging than anticipated. Most of the story lines pick up from where we were stopped in E6 so I hope you all have some comprehensive save-games. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Episode 8 is scheduled for this fall/winter (2017). As mentioned, it primarily focuses on Emily and Faith and includes future scenes at the Bar and some follow-ons to those. I have seen some of the artwork and it is going to be pretty great for Emily and Faith fans.

That is all I can say for now about future episodes. I have no definite information about E9, which should be out sometime around spring 2018. I can make a few guesses as can regular players. ;)

From the overall game layout, I can tell you that the entire week of BEW will be broken up into 3 "seasons" with a short vacation break at each season change, which may be old news to some. Season 1 covers Wednesday through Friday morning. Season 2 will be Friday afternoon through Sunday morning and Season 3 will be the period from Sunday afternoon through the end of the story on Tuesday. Each season is projected to include around 12 episodes, perhaps a few more, and will be slightly different in tone and viewpoint from what came before. The entire story will take a period of years to complete. I prefer to think of it as 3 games (seasons) in one. We are approximately half-way through Season 1 with the release of E7 in the next few weeks. This will be a long ride and a bit of a bumpy one in spots for Brad.
JFR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby nezumi69 » Fri, 17Jul28 00:42

Ok, assuming Episode 7 drops Aug. 1 and assuming 3 months per Episode to release, that puts Chapter 3 - Episode 12 at roughly Halloween, 2024.

[img]smile/eek.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

When did Wolf start BEW? 2015?
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby moskys » Fri, 17Jul28 10:23

nezumi69 wrote:Ok, assuming Episode 7 drops Aug. 1 and assuming 3 months per Episode to release, that puts Chapter 3 - Episode 12 at roughly Halloween, 2024.

[img]smile/eek.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

2015? Not really... http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2920&hilit=brad#p62664 [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]

The first version of the game was released in 2015, though
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby benedict » Fri, 17Jul28 12:14

3 months per episode is an overly optimistic estimate. I'd put my money on an average of 6 months.
When the game came out 2 years ago I thought it looked pretty good. Now episodes 1 and 2 look quite dated. If Season 1 is ever completed the game will look ancient.
benedict
great white shark

Postby Marco6661 » Fri, 17Jul28 16:00

The story pleases me well to me. The game is rich in events, with a consequent gallery of characters, revolving around the main character and interacting according to the choices of the player.

It seems to me that Wolfshadowe had other problems to managed, what explains certainly why he was'nt able to dedicate so much time as he would have wished on BEW.
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby JFR » Fri, 17Jul28 18:43

benedict wrote:... If Season 1 is ever completed the game will look ancient.

Your point is well taken. One of the changes that has been made during this embarrassingly long hiatus has been a modernization to the graphics with a change to Iray rendering along with some other upgrades behind the scenes. The newer scenes are looking quite a bit "fresher" than the older.

Wolfschadowe has always admitted that this is a learning process. BEW is his first game. He has been honing and improving his skills during the process of developing and producing the game. To my eyes, the newer content has gotten much nicer. Where it will be by the time Season 1 is complete - or for that matter Season 3 - remains to be seen.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby nezumi69 » Fri, 17Jul28 21:30

moskys wrote:
nezumi69 wrote:Ok, assuming Episode 7 drops Aug. 1 and assuming 3 months per Episode to release, that puts Chapter 3 - Episode 12 at roughly Halloween, 2024.

2015? Not really... http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2920&hilit=brad#p62664 [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]

The first version of the game was released in 2015, though

So 11 years since he started development instead of 9, if his 2-3 month estimate is accurate and there are no more unexpected delays. That's still a long time to avoid burnout...

I wasn't trying to flame anyone with that estimate. I was just boggling at the number(s). :crazy:
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sat, 17Jul29 19:18

Hey JFR, congrats on landing the community manager role. You're already great at it.

And BEW team, congrats on being close with the next installment. I'm sure it'll knock people's socks off.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby JFR » Sat, 17Jul29 19:39

tlaero wrote:Hey JFR, congrats on landing the community manager role. You're already great at it.
... Tlaero

Thank you Lady T, for the kind words. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

I may have to cut back on some of my other on-line activities a s'kosh but will always be a Tora fan and supporter.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby xsandman78 » Sat, 17Jul29 19:47

JFR wrote:
xsandman78 wrote:Great news about JFR as community manager and Very excited for release of new episode soon.

Getting well ahead of myself no doubt, but for we even know tentatively what ep9 focus would be?

Thanks. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Regarding future episode content, I can't say too much for sure but will speculate a bit.

Episode 9 is still a ways off. We haven't even seen E7 or E8 yet. E7 is in beta right now and due very soon. As Wolfschadowe mentioned, it is primarily set to facilitate the "inclusion" of some new romantic interests for Brad. Azumi and Jasmine are already known to him but have not been "date-able." There is also some under-the-hood work to include a couple of brand new characters we haven't yet met. Most of the action in E7 will occur at a variety of game locations, including the Strip Club, an interesting taxicab ride, the Office, Brad's apartment and a few other places. It will not be possible to see the new content in a single play-through. As it now stands, no future episode is expected to take as long as this one for development. The "inclusions" proved to be more challenging than anticipated. Most of the story lines pick up from where we were stopped in E6 so I hope you all have some comprehensive save-games. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Episode 8 is scheduled for this fall/winter (2017). As mentioned, it primarily focuses on Emily and Faith and includes future scenes at the Bar and some follow-ons to those. I have seen some of the artwork and it is going to be pretty great for Emily and Faith fans.

That is all I can say for now about future episodes. I have no definite information about E9, which should be out sometime around spring 2018. I can make a few guesses as can regular players. ;)

From the overall game layout, I can tell you that the entire week of BEW will be broken up into 3 "seasons" with a short vacation break at each season change, which may be old news to some. Season 1 covers Wednesday through Friday morning. Season 2 will be Friday afternoon through Sunday morning and Season 3 will be the period from Sunday afternoon through the end of the story on Tuesday. Each season is projected to include around 12 episodes, perhaps a few more, and will be slightly different in tone and viewpoint from what came before. The entire story will take a period of years to complete. I prefer to think of it as 3 games (seasons) in one. We are approximately half-way through Season 1 with the release of E7 in the next few weeks. This will be a long ride and a bit of a bumpy one in spots for Brad.

Thanks JFR. That's the answer i expected. As a Natalie fan was just curious for her solo date timing but plenty to look forward to in ep 7 anyhow. Time to go work on getting my save files in order.
xsandman78
great white shark

Postby JFR » Sat, 17Jul29 20:06

xsandman78 wrote:... As a Natalie fan ...

I think Natalie fans will be pretty happy with what is coming up. ;)

One other little hint. The story in this project is just as important as the erotica and things are about to start getting a little bit weird around the edges. Nothing major yet, but pay attention to what seem to be pretty minor story elements. All is not quite as it seems and Wolf likes to hide things in plain view. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

Postby nezumi69 » Sat, 17Jul29 23:53

Jeez, I must have had my head up my ass all week. Sorry for this being behind despite having posted over the last couple days.

Grats JFR on being put on the team to do what you've already been doing for Wolf. I hope that now comes with a paycheck. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Natalie was my favorite of the initial group (although I was hoping the bartender at the strip club was going to be romanceable), so looking forward to seeing the growth of her line first.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Sun, 17Jul30 00:16

nezumi69 wrote:... Grats JFR on being put on the team to do what you've already been doing for Wolf. I hope that now comes with a paycheck. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Natalie was my favorite of the initial group (although I was hoping the bartender at the strip club was going to be romanceable), so looking forward to seeing the growth of her line first.

Thanks.

Paycheck? Hahahahahahaha. :lol:

Actually, my compensation comes in things much more esoteric than vulgar money. ;)

As for "bartender at the strip club," I am confused. We will see the bartender in later episodes but the only ones we have seen so far are the temporary replacements, Natalie and Candy, who are really dancers just filling in Wednesday night because the regular is out sick. And of course Ben, the manager, but somehow I don't think you mean him. I assume you must mean Candy, the black dancer who helps Brad with information about Nat and Azumi. If so, I think you will like the upcoming episode too.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby klamfyr » Sun, 17Jul30 13:02

I am very much looking forward to this. This game already have offered hours and hours of gametime for me (perhaps I'm just lousy af playing), and I'm one of the many Nathalie-fans awaiting this.
klamfyr
sirens hunter

Postby nezumi69 » Sun, 17Jul30 15:52

Yes, Candy. That's her. She seemed to me like she'd be really wild. One of those relationships that is fun and exciting until it reaches a certain point, then it becomes "This chick is insane! How the fuck do I get out of this???" :lol:
nezumi69
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games