The Thank You Thread

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: The Thank You Thread

Postby Seztworks » Sun, 15Dec06 22:57

Will join the throng of gamers being thankful for your productions. Always sexy and entertaining. I have been stalking this forum for a long time.
Seztworks
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby joviale99 » Thu, 16Jan14 15:01

arno52 wrote:I really appreciate the work you all do to make this site so good. I very much enjoyed my month in the Priv Box and I am happy to know that the money I spent may in some small way help to bring about new adventures for all our favorite characters.

you are doing a good job!
joviale99
Pilot fish

Postby tallpine62 » Sun, 16Apr24 00:41

One should never pass up the opportunity to thank Mr. Shark and his devoted team for the wonderful games found in the Lagoon. All the games are very good and a great deal of fun to play, the best being Windy and her group but Castle Whispers will always be my second favorite. THANKS!!!
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby meggymiccy » Tue, 16Jun14 22:36

Thank you for this place to create, talk, and - how I got here initially - how to avoid pulling your hair out in frustration as you try to conquer some of the games you find on the internet.

And the more you look around here, the richer the experience is, the more you find. So much more than simple walk-throughs, but a community and inspiration.

Thanks to all who contribute. I hope to add soon, too.
meggymiccy
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby LJames713 » Thu, 16Jul21 07:47

I'd like to thank you, for the availability and power of such an extensive and knowledgeable group of people, as well as for this site's intriguing bevy of product and gaming possibilities.

So, again...Thank you again!
LJames713
great white shark

Postby virtualdategaming » Sat, 17Feb18 00:05

Thx so much :D
virtualdategaming
Pilot fish

Postby moskys » Sat, 17Jul01 10:48

I think it's a good day to say thank you for your work and dedication not only as game developer but as forum master. Thanks for keeping this site up and open for the community [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8dn » Sat, 17Jul01 14:34

Nice work in recovering the forum, Shark (and on behalf of the pooliverse please thank anyone who helped you).
It's not as if you have nothing better to do with your time. I wish the morons who think hacking your site is funny would grow up :(

Good to have it back and I'm sure it won't be long before it's up to speed again...
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 17Jul01 23:39

Definitely good to have the forum back: Well done, Shark (plus anyone who helped).

I saw the maintenance message and thought nothing of it. I've been busy recently and not logged on much: it was only when I saw a 'shark Down' notice on Wolfie's BEW forum, that I realised that the bad guys had been busy.

Most of my posts in June were about progress on BEW and Virtual Date's Academy series: if I can remember what I said, I'll backfill some of the threads in case it prompts anyone else to add something useful or interesting.

Keep up the good work, Shark. Illegitimi non carborundum.

Tao.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 17Jul02 00:41

Thanks Shark for the work and time you put in restoring the forum [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Sun, 17Jul02 00:49

2 days and 2 nights in front of my screen, but no regrets, I have made great progress on my knowledge of databases. Happy to read you all again.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sun, 17Jul02 01:31

shark wrote:2 days and 2 nights in front of my screen, but no regrets, I have made great progress on my knowledge of databases. Happy to read you all again.

Troubleshooting a problem is a mixed blessing. It can be frustrating to have to fix it, but like most trials one comes out of it usually a little stronger. Rest up my friend.
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby Mimailia » Sun, 17Jul02 10:52

shark wrote:2 days and 2 nights in front of my screen, but no regrets, I have made great progress on my knowledge of databases. Happy to read you all again.

It sucks that you had to do this. But damn glad you did. Be well!

Edit: Sorry Kex, thank you too!
M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Mon, 17Jul03 01:16

Thank you, Shark, for providing us this wonderful lagoon to hang out in. I'm sorry that someone dumped toxic waste into it and that you had to spend so much time cleaning it out. I appreciate all of your efforts to do so.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby shark » Mon, 17Jul03 06:59

Thank you milady. Sorry for lost posts in June.
shark
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website