Master of the House 1.5

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Master of the House 1.5

Postby Greyelf » Thu, 16Dec08 00:06

xanderhunter wrote:Having trouble with the walkthru and figuring out how to use the kinks.
You need to learn about a kink before you can use it on someone, you also need to work out which person to use a particular kink with as each kink only works with one person. In some ways this game is very linear, you need to do X and Y before you can do Z, but I don't mean that as a criticism because the game is very well thought out and it is one of my favourite games.

You asked about Paige so the following is a very brief hint about how to learn about the particular kink she likes:
You need a Matchbook which should be in a pocket of a piece clothing, and you need to make a phone call.
Greyelf
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby BigBill » Tue, 16Dec20 04:07

bigchief wrote:
avantissimo wrote:Excellent game, well done.

A little help please....

What is the phrase used near the end of the game to get the others to help with Bill?

And.....
What item is needed to seduce Haley?

#1 -
'name' help with bill

#2 -
I dont think there was one, you just need to tell her about each person you've seduced

I'm stuck right at the end of the game, clearly being a dumbass

got Leila tied to the table, just had Danni licking her pussy and can't work out what to do next. Everything I try says 'not yet' or 'while it was enjoyable, it's time to do something else'. What have I missed? Lick ass just says I can't move her higher off the table but I also can't remove her ropes.

I'm stuck here also, I can't get Leila's butt up from the table!
BigBill
Pilot fish

Postby Greyelf » Tue, 16Dec20 08:10

BigBill wrote:I'm stuck here also, I can't get Leila's butt up from the table!

A general hint.
There is a standard order of actions (kiss, rub, lick, suck, fck, *bonus*, master) and a standard order of body parts (T, A, P, C) to do them on, and this is generally the same for all situations.

You generally do the first three actions on each of the first three body parts before proceeding to the forth action on the forth body part, you then do the fifth action on each of the first three body parts except P comes before A. You can only do the *bonus* action if you have previously learnt about it.

note: She is on her back tied to a table so the lick A action in not possible in this case, and there is no way around that fact.

If your really, really stuck:
The order of actions is: kiss, rub T, lick T, rub A, rub P, lick P, rub C, suck C, fck T, fck P, [*bonus* if known], master.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby BigBill » Wed, 16Dec21 03:18

Thanks for the quick response, I actually thought I did all the things required but must have missed a step someplace there.
Just a quick add, Although it's a bit consuming to get the commands needed to get the correct answer in the game, I completely love the game and appreciate the effort required to deliver the quality as you have here. I used to love these games, 100 years ago (sigh). I am very happy to revisit the "Text based" games again! I really though they were dead. PLEASE KEEP UP THIS GOOD WORK!

Greyelf wrote:
BigBill wrote:I'm stuck here also, I can't get Leila's butt up from the table!

A general hint.
There is a standard order of actions (kiss, rub, lick, suck, fck, *bonus*, master) and a standard order of body parts (T, A, P, C) to do them on, and this is generally the same for all situations.

You generally do the first three actions on each of the first three body parts before proceeding to the forth action on the forth body part, you then do the fifth action on each of the first three body parts except P comes before A. You can only do the *bonus* action if you have previously learnt about it.

note: She is on her back tied to a table so the lick A action in not possible in this case, and there is no way around that fact.

If your really, really stuck:
The order of actions is: kiss, rub T, lick T, rub A, rub P, lick P, rub C, suck C, fck T, fck P, [*bonus* if known], master.
BigBill
Pilot fish

Postby BigBill » Sat, 16Dec24 17:41

I'm a little confused, I used the walkthrough this time & got 8 kinks but the end says I don't have them all. I believe I need to find Abby's kink of spanking but can't find a way to spank her. Any help here?
BigBill
Pilot fish

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 16Dec24 23:17

BigBill wrote:I'm a little confused...
I am unsure which of the fifteen possible endings you are talking about?
... but if you mean the True Ending then that one requires you to of done the eight bonus kink actions as well as the eight? fun scene/activities with Abby.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby BigBill » Sun, 16Dec25 02:23

I only found 7 "fun things" & 8 "kinks", I used the walkthrough so as not to miss any on this trip through. I can't do the true ending or the harem.
P.S. Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays
BigBill
Pilot fish

Postby artorawley » Sun, 16Dec25 06:24

I don't think a full walkthrough has ever been written or released. I recall in the AIF Yahoo group where this was originally released that the author said he wouldn't release a walkthrough because he'd rather have others discover all of the secrets in the game. I appreciate all of the easter eggs and whatnot the author put into this game but it's kind of disappointing to me that I'll never experience everything he put into the game since I don't have the desire to sink even more time into replays just to discover what I missed the first time through.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Mon, 16Dec26 06:41

BigBill wrote:I only found ... 8 "kinks" ... the harem.
To access The Harem ending you need to use the correct bonus kink (there are eight) on the correct character (again there are eight), so if you can't access that ending and if you have found all eight kinks then it means you must of missed using one (or more) of the kinks.

BigBill wrote:7 (Abby) "fun things"
One of the fun thing automatically happens one of the times you walk east into her room from the Upper Landing, the other seven require you to enter the correct command in the correct location.

The following is a list of the scene names which may help you determine which one(s) you missed out on: Stripper Fantasy, Strip Pool, Skinny Dipping, Witchy Woman, Hail To The King, How Many Holes Are You Gonna Stick Your D**k In?, and Hot For Teacher.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby BigBill » Mon, 16Dec26 11:51

[img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] Palmslap to forehead!
Found the missing kink, I forgot Haley on this trip through. Thanks again for the help.
BigBill
Pilot fish

Postby Cockgoblin » Thu, 17Jan19 17:21

After looking through the walkthrough (here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/aif ... pics/22226), I can't seem to get Danni's kink. The walkthrough says I have to fist her, but the game doesn't seem to recognise the command.
Cockgoblin
Pilot fish

Postby Greyelf » Mon, 17Jan23 23:13

Cockgoblin wrote:I can't seem to get Danni's kink.

Before the main character (MC) can use a 'kink' on any character the MC has to discover that 'kink' in the story, once the MC knows about a 'kink' they then need to be in the correct location with the correct character(s) for it to work.
There are two physical hole's in the story (not to be confused with plot-holes or those found in a person's body. lol), looking through one of these holes will resulted in a scene that awards you Danni's kink as long as Tara is not with the MC.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Duncan12 » Thu, 17May04 20:29

I'm having problems in the beginning. I get to Abby's house but can't search bed or open a drawer or get a camera, nor can I leave the room. What am I missing? Or is this a glitch?
Duncan12
Pilot fish

Postby Greyelf » Thu, 17May04 23:34

Duncan12 wrote:I'm having problems in the beginning.
When you say the 'beginning' do you mean right at the start when you first appear in her room? If so did you notice the bold text about the project?
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Duncan12 » Mon, 17May08 19:13

Greyelf wrote:
Duncan12 wrote:I'm having problems in the beginning.
When you say the 'beginning' do you mean right at the start when you first appear in her room? If so did you notice the bold text about the project?

No I am stuck on the following morning. I move over to Abby's house, but I am stuck there, can't seem to do anything. If i search for anything, it says I shouldn't do that now. I can see the dresser, closet desk, laptop, but can't seem to use anything and I can't leave the room. Kinda stuck. Thanks for any help.
Duncan12
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games