next game?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: next game?

Postby Bonhomie » Thu, 17Mar30 14:42

Alas I fear they're lacking in investigative abilities ........................................ so not a lot of point if they're clueless ............. :roi:
Bonhomie
Games Master

sex: Masculine

Postby Kroq-Gar » Sun, 17Apr09 20:37

Put Wendy your best character back in action !!!
Kroq-Gar
sirens hunter

Postby Solid Snake » Tue, 17Apr11 21:07

Why not a game in the Western-Movies Universe/Style ? ...
Solid Snake
great white shark

Postby tallpine62 » Sun, 17Apr16 19:01

I do hope it is time for Wendy and Nanny to return, Geraldine, Ahoroa or even Miss Flor, plenty of characters to work with here, the lagoon was made famous with Wendy and her bunch and Geraldine is a equal, Please Mr. Shark, let Wendy return or take us back in time with Geraldine.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby gonza42 » Mon, 17Apr24 14:49

Est ce qu'il a dans vos projets de jeu futur un jeu de Jimmy-John du même acabit que Narco ou Stool Pigeon ???
gonza42
Pilot fish

Postby FlxCat » Fri, 17Apr28 17:08

tallpine62 wrote:I do hope it is time for Wendy and Nanny to return, Geraldine, Ahoroa or even Miss Flor, plenty of characters to work with here, the lagoon was made famous with Wendy and her bunch and Geraldine is a equal, Please Mr. Shark, let Wendy return or take us back in time with Geraldine.

And don't forget also Flor. We miss her a lot, especially because we have seen her so few, only in Jungle Call".
Please, made her come back!
FlxCat
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Fri, 17Apr28 18:03

Using old characters is not very motivating. In addition, I must be careful not to create a situation incompatible with the old stories.
Same for sex scenes, always fucking the same woman can become boring [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] .
Frankly, I prefer new stories with new characters (more pleasant to draw).
shark
Site Admin

Postby tallpine62 » Mon, 17May01 00:44

shark wrote:Using old characters is not very motivating. In addition, I must be careful not to create a situation incompatible with the old stories.
Same for sex scenes, always fucking the same woman can become boring [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] .
Frankly, I prefer new stories with new characters (more pleasant to draw).

To say the above quote is very disappointing is truly an understatement.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 17May01 08:45

shark wrote:Using old characters is not very motivating. In addition, I must be careful not to create a situation incompatible with the old stories.

Well I agree, but, using them and updating their lives can be done also, the old stories are just that, old, the past, but the present is ever changing by the second, and thus this opens up new options for You with regard to new games for past stories and new directions to take the old stories into and it does not change the past because it cannot be changed, it moves onward to the present and the future of the lives of Wendy, Nanny, Cleo, Ahoroa, Li-Ann, Alancy, Edward, Lola, Chris, Alyssa, Emilee, Florian, Martin, Angela, Richard, Flor, Geraldine, Akimi, Emma, and this is just the tip of the iceberg of Guys and Girls You have created, so knowing the full list of Guys and Girls created by You in all of your games, this clearly gives You endless options to use them and inter mingle them in new games.

shark wrote:always fucking the same woman can become boring

That may be true for some, and untrue for others, but since no one in the games to date sticks with their husband or partner solely ever :lol:, well having them jumping from bed to bed seems the norm, one example is Nanny, on one hand, constantly on at Wendy to be proper, while she :lol: is an uber slut shagging men and women left right and center :D, one example: shagging the guy in the toilets in the club and saying, as this is my last day of single life, eh hello, You are engaged Nanny :lol: , so knowing this as we all do, would totally counter You saying: always fucking the same woman can become boring, as very little one to one forever goes on ;) .

You have built up a huge amount of guys and girls now, so making new games, new stories and including them in them should not be an issue at all.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby tallpine62 » Mon, 17May01 20:02

PinkVendeta, you words are full of wisdom, I only wish that Mr. Shark is listening to you.!
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Mon, 17May01 23:19

I read and understand. I will continue, sometimes, to make the old characters revive, while adding new stories and new characters for my pleasure and, I hope, yours.
shark
Site Admin

Postby HeyChief » Tue, 17May02 03:58

Sir, the whole idea is to write for your pleasure first. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 17May03 06:13

HeyChief wrote:Sir, the whole idea is to write for your pleasure first. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I think this is a funny one, as a creator, I am sure, shark and team, come together, fuse ideas, then create a game, go through it beginning middle and end, then recheck it and try to break it to fault find, then release it as a game, shark I am sure gets most of his pleasure from creating the game and story and so on, but like all creators, Arnii, MSP, ChristiesRoom, LOP Gold, SexAndGlory, how much pleasure do creators get then from playing their own new released game?, it cannot be much pleasure at all since You would know the entire game inside out, back to front and thus it would be no real challenge or fun to play.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 17May03 11:16

PinkVendeta wrote:
HeyChief wrote:Sir, the whole idea is to write for your pleasure first. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I think this is a funny one, as a creator, I am sure, shark and team, come together, fuse ideas, then create a game, go through it beginning middle and end, then recheck it and try to break it to fault find, then release it as a game, shark I am sure gets most of his pleasure from creating the game and story and so on, but like all creators, Arnii, MSP, ChristiesRoom, LOP Gold, SexAndGlory, how much pleasure do creators get then from playing their own new released game?, it cannot be much pleasure at all since You would know the entire game inside out, back to front and thus it would be no real challenge or fun to play.

every staff member of those teams you named has their own way of doing things. Besides pleasure is not only measured in the challenge and fun to play. The pleasure also comes from seeing other people react to your game.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Issho » Wed, 17May03 21:41

But it´s true that sexual pleasure can be a main point for more creativity and motivation in this branch. If you don´t believe me (and maybe if you´re a male), just don´t masturbate, don´t have sex or anything else that comes with sexual satisfaction for at least 1 week. Suddenly shark wil think, that his old characters are the most pleasureable thing he ever encountered and maybe that leads to a nice sidestory in his next game :)
Issho
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games