3D SexVilla 2 Custom Content Blog

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: 3D SexVilla 2 Custom Content Blog

Postby teflashfire » Sat, 09Aug22 07:55

Hey everyone! It's a nice little community here, and I wanted to give back a little bit. So, using Mario's latest MODs (all credit to him and his crew) I have created a blog from which you can download custom sequences and content that I have created.

Please, feel free to comment! You will find it here ---> http://3dsv2stories.blogspot.com/
teflashfire
sirens hunter

Postby teflashfire » Sun, 09Sep06 03:40

I realize that responding to myself is hardly appropriate, but I do have a few "fans" of the 3DSV2 Custom Content blog that came from here, so I just wanted to let everyone know that I've uploaded Chapter 3 in the story. I always welcome comments and critiques!

Thanks to K17 for his great mod, by the way!
teflashfire
sirens hunter

Postby teflashfire » Sat, 09Sep19 16:42

The story has been updated again! By this time we're also getting a pretty large collection of custom characters, so feel free to use them in your stuff.

A few people have e-mailed me to ask if I can upload their stuff to my blog too, and I just want you to know that I don't have a problem with that. :-)
teflashfire
sirens hunter

Postby teflashfire » Mon, 09Sep28 04:53

Link in first post has been updated again, thanks for all of your support, everyone!
teflashfire
sirens hunter

Postby Stan001 » Thu, 09Oct01 07:52

I had some problems with this. Part 4 I had to go to Classroom NOT Bedroom.

Also can not find part 6. Deleted everything from my save dir and just put those files in and instead of finding part 6 I find part 7 but with no info posted yet about part 7 just have to imagine I guess what Characters to use for that. Would also be nice to get part 6 like it states.
Stan001
sirens hunter

Postby teflashfire » Thu, 09Oct01 16:05

Thanks for notifying me. I'm going to re-upload an up to date ENTIRE set. I may have uploaded an out of date version of my save directory (I have a few stacked up since I've been working on them).

I'll get this fixed some time tomorrow.
teflashfire
sirens hunter

Postby teflashfire » Thu, 09Oct01 16:07

Quick note: I think I know what happened, I can definitely get it fixed by tomorrow. Thanks for the notification!
teflashfire
sirens hunter

Postby teflashfire » Fri, 09Oct02 16:21

Alright everyone, I've updated the blog with the fixed files to everything. I appreciate the heads up that I had a problem. Also, part 7 has been completed and is added to the file. I'm always looking for suggestions and critiques, so please keep 'em coming.
teflashfire
sirens hunter

Postby Stan001 » Sat, 09Oct03 05:01

tryed winrar , winzip and 2 other programs and get the same thing.

Testing Person229Icon.png CRC check failed

Have not had much time to play so do not exectly know how much this is effecting the game but it will not extract that one file.
Stan001
sirens hunter

Postby teflashfire » Sat, 09Oct03 06:51

That file is not used by my stuff. (Yet). I might eventually write that character in but it's not necessary for what you've downloaded.
teflashfire
sirens hunter

Postby Stan001 » Tue, 09Oct06 11:58

The story was interesting and at least we did not have to go through alot to get it and play it. found one other place that claims to have sequences but you need to be a special member to do anything and I am not special.

I am hoping you can help. I think I got it to where I can set where to put the camera in sequencer but I think in some of your storys it seemed like you panned with the camera. How do you do that.

In fact any info on usiing the camera would be helpful. Like I said I think I can get it to one position if I am lucky.
Stan001
sirens hunter

Postby teflashfire » Tue, 09Oct06 16:27

It took some practice, I'll tell you that much! Thanks for the compliments, I appreciate a little pat on the back for hard work. :-)

Two things with how the camera works:
#1. Just position your camera with the mouse, then drag the "camera" icon into the "Special" bar. You've probably figured this part out.

#2. There are different camera movement speeds. By right-clicking on the camera, you can disable movement (instant cut to the new view), or choose to move very slowly to this position (creating a "pan" effect).

A lot of the fancier stuff is done through camera tricks, so it's important to get some skill with the camera. Just message me if you want any more tips about the camera stuff. And if you produce anything you feel like distributing, just send it to me and I'll be more than happy to post it on my blog for you. :-)
teflashfire
sirens hunter

Postby Bawuismad » Sun, 10Apr25 04:17

Does anybody know how to export the 3d sex-villa video out of the program. I can't figure it out.
Bawuismad
Pilot fish

Postby TugaJaden » Wed, 10Sep01 17:49

You simply select the recording you wish to export in the Media tab, select the export option (Floopy Disk icon), select the codec to encode it (Theora, ffdshow, MPEG etc...) and voila. Note that you need the original latest version of the program, if im not mistaken this feature was inplemented in the 2.093 update.

But since im not a fan of the built-in export feautures of the program i use Fraps.

You can later edit the recording in a movie editor like Sony vegas or Power Director.
TugaJaden
sirens hunter

Postby Pizza » Mon, 10Nov22 14:31

teflashfire wrote : Hey everyone! It's a nice little community here, and I wanted to give back a little bit. So, using Mario's latest MODs (all credit to him and his crew) I have created a blog from which you can download custom sequences and content that I have created.

Please, feel free to comment! You will find it here ---> http://3dsv2stories.blogspot.com/

blog not working
Pizza from Italy.
Pizza
great white shark

Return to Free sexy games