Lily awaits you LOP Gold

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Lily awaits you LOP Gold

Postby Brontozaurio » Fri, 17Mar24 15:10

A very nice game after the "velvet fiasco", definitely great graphics as always (even they are in the top at this, they still improve in animations, etc). No building stats, just one day and some ways to choose. Good one

Walkthrough
End 1 FAIL
at night selects sit at the table

End 2 GEOFF
stay with him
cuddle+ 10
Hand to your breast
rub his dick
let him cum in your face +10 (Or in your mouth for achievement Don´t touch that dial)

Restaurant
play seductive+ 10
a girl joining us +10

Balcony:
Kiss him
ask for more (for achievement with a view)

Rub crotch +10
Volunteer (or not, not important in this route)
did you enjoy? +10

Take Geoff to the hotel
ask anal for achievement Black Hole invitation

End 3 UFFE:
go to the beach
sunbathe
Accept + 10
He is a Lazy ass +10

Hike
Explore
let yourself go +10 (achievement secret waterfall)

Bar
Know any good specials?
Start grinding +10
Grab him +10
Achievement drop the beat

Rub crotch (+10 to Geoff, not needed)
Volunteer (or not, not important in this route)
did you enjoy? (+10 to Geoff, not needed)

flash Uffe
move your panties +10

Go find Uffe

Cum inside for achievement Playing with fire

End 4 LAYLA
Go shopping
could you help me? +10
swimsuit +10

Cliffs

hug her +10
worse +10

Garden
kiss her +10

Rub crotch (+10 to Geoff, not needed)
compliment her outfit +10
Volunteer +10
invite her closer
kiss her

go and find Layla
(lick Layla for achievement first timer)

did you enjoy? (+10 to Geoff, not needed)

End 5 Marriage counselor (FAIL)
same route than Layla, when after sex she says I love you say sorry but you are married
then coming back to the hotel you see Geoff with the maid (achievement Room service)

End 6 Threesome

you can do morning with one and afternoon with the other or the other way around, here is my route
stay with him
cuddle+ 10
Hand to your breast
rub his dick
let him cum in your face +10

Cliffs
talk to the girl
anniversary +10
it's romantic +10

Garden
Kiss her +10

crocht +10
compliment her +10
ask Geoff if she is sexy (needed)
volunteer +10
closer
tell her about Geoff(needed)
did you enjoy it +10
wait for Layla with Geoff
achievement Three is a crowd at end

PS Leo, the first BJ, morning in the hotel, the sound is of a girl cumming, I think is a bug, can you check it? [Edit: solved in version 0.96]
Last edited by Brontozaurio on Tue, 17Mar28 18:23, edited 2 times in total.
Brontozaurio
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Lily awaits you LOP Gold

Postby Victor » Fri, 17Mar24 16:59

I agree, this game is very enjoyable and nice. You can go in all possible directions (I am kinda missing the possibility of devil threeway thou - I mean, why not?) and its nice. Graphics are great and compared to Velvet, it has way better narrative, its way more believable and it even has much better playablity with much less repetition. So, thumbs up.

All that said - its a reaaaally short game. And I am talking like 10 minutes short game for even first playtrough (depends how fast you read, if you are slow reader, maybe 15). That was very unexpected and well... It felt more like a nice F2P game to me then P2P LoP Gold. And that is one hell of a thumb down for me.
Victor
sirens hunter

Postby Roflfapter » Sat, 17Mar25 06:28

Really? People liked this more than CVR?

To me CVR is way better. In CVR, the scenarios are more interesting and hotter to me. The mechanics are a little better too. Lily, on the other hand is much too short and too linear for me. To get the most out of it, you really have to pursue ONE of the 3 possible partners, and no one else. No mix-and-matching. That's a bit of an exaggeration. After all, there is a 3-way. But then, it isn't really a 3-way, to me.

Layla has a weird hang up when it comes to guys touching her, so Geoff fucks Lily, then Layla fucks Lily, almost entirely separately from each other. It's more like 2 sex scenes back-to-back than 1 3-way.

There are free LOP games better than this one, in my opinion
Roflfapter
Pilot fish

Postby Brontozaurio » Sat, 17Mar25 09:17

Roflfapter wrote:Really? People liked this more than CVR?

To me CVR is way better. In CVR, the scenarios are more interesting and hotter to me. The mechanics are a little better too. Lily, on the other hand is much too short and too linear for me. To get the most out of it, you really have to pursue ONE of the 3 possible partners, and no one else. No mix-and-matching. That's a bit of an exaggeration. After all, there is a 3-way. But then, it isn't really a 3-way, to me.

Layla has a weird hang up when it comes to guys touching her, so Geoff fucks Lily, then Layla fucks Lily, almost entirely separately from each other. It's more like 2 sex scenes back-to-back than 1 3-way.

There are free LOP games better than this one, in my opinion

That's the thing with personal tastes, they are personal. everyone is entitled to their on and if they are expressed as you have done it in a respectful way they should be respected.

My view is very similar to many other already expressed in the CVR thread, a good idea poorly developed in terms of script. Graphics in LOP are always top notch, in my view the best in adult games but for my personal taste the location in this game is too dark and tacky, I much rather enjoy sex in the light as in LILY (waterfall, balcony, etc) . But cvr has serious problems in the game itself. The characters are stupid, you can't sympathize with a couple like that. If you have troubles in your marriage I totally understand going to Hawaii to refresh things up (then as everything else can fix them or break them for good according to their decisions) but Going to a swingers? really?
Then the game tells you than you can only fuck other people with your wife around and consenting, but when you convince the bimbo to fuck your wife the stud goes and fuck her without you, and then she freak out a minute later if the bimbo does a BJ with you? Really?

Lily is not free of problems, particularly the brevity, but this is a business decision, they have only so much people working and they have to produce new games every so often , so I guess , sometimes they will cut corners in order to release a new game sooner than later. But i wouldn't say that CVR is longer, to me both are one day, the acts long, and CVR is also a one way only, To get the most out of it, you really have to pursue ONE of the 3 possible partners, and no one else. in cvr you need a perfect score of 3 stars every time to move forward, while in LILY you can do 70 points max but with 40 you unlock the sex scene, You can perfectly finish the game with 2 sex possibilities out of 3.

There are many more things people have already exposed in the cvr thread. but still, if you are one of the few that liked it, congrats, enjoy it...

About Layla
Never have this experience myself but some friends had. There are girls not hundred percent lesbians but they don't want to be touched by a man.They have to use different scenarios or their sex scenes can get repetitive
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby Roflfapter » Sat, 17Mar25 20:57

Brontozaurio wrote:
Then the game tells you than you can only fuck other people with your wife around and consenting, but when you convince the bimbo to fuck your wife the stud goes and fuck her without you, and then she freak out a minute later if the bimbo does a BJ with you? Really?

This is the one major problem I have with CVR. The wife pretty much immideately breaks the rules and let's Che fuck her once she gets a few drinks in her, but it's game over if you just get a BJ without her permission. That was stupid. What makes that even worse is that you have to try pretty hard to convince her to fuck Che if you do the sex scene with his wife, and the same chain of events leads to both scenarios. I guess she's only completely repulsed by him when you're around. Ultimately, I agree that the narrative is better in Lily, but the freedom and sex scenes in CVR are better.

Really, I was just surprised that I was so wrong about what the public perception of these two would be, not that I need my opinion to be validated by concensus. It just confused me. Same thing happened with Eleanor 2 and LWT2. In my opinion, neither of them were better than the first, but I liked Eleanor 2 MUCH more than LWT2. That's not to say I disliked LWT2. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I suppose, maybe I just don't like this format. I prefer the more RPG-style games than the VN ones. It did make sense to do LWT2 that way though. Wouldn't really make sense to do another RPG for that.

Lily is just way too short for me, though. It's a little ridiculous
Roflfapter
Pilot fish

Return to Other sexy games