Lesson of Passion GOLD

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Thu, 16Jul14 23:09

MalleckM wrote:LWT2 is probably most wanted. Rest of their games really boring. This new roommates - waste of time. (personal opinion). Nothing interesting really.

So what is it about LWT that you like that the other games don't have?
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Guntag » Fri, 16Jul15 00:47

Skelaturi wrote:If you're uncertain get a spellchecker for your browser.
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby muttdoggy » Fri, 16Jul15 01:47

Guntag wrote:

Burn!!! Good one!!
My girlfriend and daughter both use spellcheckers and I couldn't tell you how many times I was doubled over in laughter from what I saw. Google "autocorrect" and you'll see what I mean. :lol:
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Fri, 16Jul15 06:47

muttdoggy wrote:
Guntag wrote:

Burn!!! Good one!!
My girlfriend and daughter both use spellcheckers and I couldn't tell you how many times I was doubled over in laughter from what I saw. Google "autocorrect" and you'll see what I mean. :lol:

There is a huge difference in a spell/grammar corrector/checker and auto-correct. Auto correct will probably get you a warning or two.
It's really easy to look at a spell checker before you post... it will catch all the text speak and unauthorized shortcuts, if you use it! Much better for everyone if it isn't me.
Got Wood?
LRM

Re: Lesson of Passion GOLD Room Mates

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Thu, 16Jul28 20:35

I could not find a post for the new LOP Gold Room Mates so I put it here I hope that is ok. I have played this game several times. I have managed to keep the room mate in school, got her kicked out and managed to do all the parties.
I got to use the feather, oil, the two dresses. And yet even after buying the bondage gear I could find no way to use it nor could I get the girls to share the same bed trying to take pictures of themselves. I know that I saw them on the blog although I can't sign in to the blog to post this particular message. (Not sure why I can't but there you have it.) So I can't figure out if I am doing something not quite right or the scenes are not there. Just wondering
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Thu, 16Jul28 20:58

MickeyMouse1 wrote:I could not find a post for the new LOP Gold Room Mates so I put it here I hope that is ok. I have played this game several times. I have managed to keep the room mate in school, got her kicked out and managed to do all the parties.
I got to use the feather, oil, the two dresses. And yet even after buying the bondage gear I could find no way to use it nor could I get the girls to share the same bed trying to take pictures of themselves. I know that I saw them on the blog although I can't sign in to the blog to post this particular message. (Not sure why I can't but there you have it.) So I can't figure out if I am doing something not quite right or the scenes are not there. Just wondering

The thread is over here...http://www.the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3842
You're in the right forum but it's a few threads down. I don't have the game but that thread had a lot of info.
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Fri, 16Jul29 17:22

muttdoggy wrote:
MickeyMouse1 wrote:I could not find a post for the new LOP Gold Room Mates so I put it here I hope that is ok. I have played this game several times. I have managed to keep the room mate in school, got her kicked out and managed to do all the parties.

The thread is over here...http://www.the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3842
You're in the right forum but it's a few threads down. I don't have the game but that thread had a lot of info.

Thanks for the help. I finally found the right posts. :D
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Thu, 16Sep22 14:35

MalleckM wrote:LWT2 is probably most wanted. Rest of their games really boring. This new roommates - waste of time. (personal opinion). Nothing interesting really.

I think you just don't like lesbian scenes ;)
LWT1, and Eleonora are the top
ShadowPortalTeam
great white shark

Postby Dragonmaestro » Thu, 16Dec15 01:00

My personnal favorite is Jordan500 Reloaded... But hey, may be it's just me. ;)
Dragonmaestro
great white shark

Postby FacelessOne » Fri, 17Mar24 03:11

So, Lily in (on?) Hawaii is released and because i can't start a new thread, i'll ask here:

Got all the achievements and 5/6 endings - 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6... How on earth do i get number 5? At least i think 5 is the missing one.

Got the fail ending, the Geoff ending, the maid ending, the Uffe ending and the Layla ending... So whats missing???
"Every time you put a modifier in front of a term that is inherently good, you turn it into a perversion of itself."
- Ben Shapiro
FacelessOne
Pilot fish

Postby Whiskeydoodle » Fri, 17Mar24 11:21

FacelessOne wrote:So, Lily in (on?) Hawaii is released and because i can't start a new thread, i'll ask here:

Got all the achievements and 5/6 endings - 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6... How on earth do i get number 5? At least i think 5 is the missing one.

Got the fail ending, the Geoff ending, the maid ending, the Uffe ending and the Layla ending... So whats missing???

How did you get the maid ending? I am still missing two achievements: Break a leg & Room Sercive

I think Ending 5 is the Threesome with Geoff and Layla. You have to stay in the room and give Geoff a bj and then hit out and get all possible points with Layla. Meet her in the garden before you go to the luau. Grab Geoff's croch and volunteer, but while changing clothes, tell Layla your husband finds her hot. You should then be able to take her up to your apartment after the show
https://t.me/pump_upp
Whiskeydoodle
sirens hunter

Postby Brontozaurio » Fri, 17Mar24 11:50

Whiskeydoodle wrote:
FacelessOne wrote:So, Lily in (on?) Hawaii is released and because i can't start a new thread, i'll ask here:

How did you get the maid ending? I am still missing two achievements: Break a leg & Room Sercive

I think Ending 5 is the Threesome with Geoff and Layla. You have to stay in the room and give Geoff a bj and then hit out and get all possible points with Layla. Meet her in the garden before you go to the luau. Grab Geoff's croch and volunteer, but while changing clothes, tell Layla your husband finds her hot. You should then be able to take her up to your apartment after the show

for ending 5 and room service achievement
Fuck with Layla and when she says she loves you, answer sorry but you are married, then you come back to the hotel and finds geoff "busy", ending 5 is seeing a marriage counselor (fail)
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby Brontozaurio » Fri, 17Mar24 12:32

FacelessOne wrote:

the threesome
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby FacelessOne » Fri, 17Mar24 14:50

Brontozaurio wrote:
FacelessOne wrote:

the threesome

Got everything now.
The "threesome"...
"Every time you put a modifier in front of a term that is inherently good, you turn it into a perversion of itself."
- Ben Shapiro
FacelessOne
Pilot fish

Postby Brontozaurio » Fri, 17Mar24 15:47

Opened thread for the game with a full walkthrough
Brontozaurio
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games