Road Trip 1.0c

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Road Trip 1.0b

Postby Lalelu » Thu, 17Mar23 21:40

petar89 wrote:
barneydog wrote:I am stuck on Tuesday evening as well. How do you advance time?
I have two jobs (Photo Shoot and Secretary), have seen Olaf but no meassage from him yet. I cannot enter any of the buildings except the cloths store ( and I have already bought the short blue outfit). Any help would be appreciated.

Go to bar and take the yob of the waitress :)

I have that job. I don't have Photo Shoot, no idea where I have to go for that?! I've tried every door to my knowledge.
Lalelu
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Greyelf » Fri, 17Mar24 22:12

Lalelu wrote:I have that job. I don't have Photo Shoot, no idea where I have to go for that?! I've tried every door to my knowledge.
From memory: Go west (right) from your hotel to next map, the Studio should be the building in the north-west (top-right) corner.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby barneydog » Sat, 17Mar25 09:52

I have managed to advance. I belive you have to:

take the photo shoot and waitress job before taking the secretary job. Otherwise it seems to prevent you entering the third establishment.
barneydog
Pilot fish

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 17Mar25 18:47

barneydog wrote:I have managed to advance. I belive you have to: ....

Some job interviews are only available at particular times of the day and this is explained in the original message telling you about the possible jobs, some venues are also only open at particular times of the day. Time advances during the interview and this is why the order you do the them is important.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Lalelu » Sun, 17Mar26 05:11

Greyelf wrote:
barneydog wrote:I have managed to advance. I belive you have to: ....

Some job interviews are only available at particular times of the day and this is explained in the original message telling you about the possible jobs, some venues are also only open at particular times of the day. Time advances during the interview and this is why the order you do the them is important.

Nothing in the game tells you that you have to take all 3 jobs, and the original message is extremely short + there's also nothing telling you that the interview advances time. Softlocking you for that seems a rather harsh punishment..
Lalelu
sirens hunter

Postby Greyelf » Sun, 17Mar26 23:04

Lalelu wrote:Nothing in the game tells you...
I revisited the game and it seems my advice is out-of-date.

It seems that the 1.x releases (or at least the most recent version available on the p*****n site) has removed the clock from the game but maybe not all the time based event restrictions. The news-paper used to clearly state when each interview was available, which in turn implied the order you needed to do them (if you wanted all the jobs) and that time passed when doing events like the interviews.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby MalleckM » Mon, 17Mar27 16:30

goo.gl/LI0Y0z

The walkthrough in case someone needs.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby cwan222 » Thu, 17Mar30 22:36

I just finished the game. I really liked the art. It was all very beautiful. But sometimes game progression can get confusing. I was stuck on Saturday for the longest time after the hot water problem. I had to run into every door till i found where i was suppose to go. Then there was the treasure plot that got completely dropped. And the blonde girl from the first part, I almost forgot about her. I felt like maybe jennifer could of made a choice to focus on getting jobs to pay olaf for the documents or focus on michael and getting treasure to fix her problem
cwan222
Pilot fish

Postby ErikHolland » Tue, 17Apr04 20:04

I liked the game the art is also nice.

Could you link to the 1.0c version in your first post? Now it's still the old version.

Thanks
ErikHolland
Pilot fish

Postby Greyelf » Wed, 17Apr05 01:00

ErikHolland wrote:Could you link to the 1.0c version in your first post?

The developer's p*****n page does not mention a v1.0c release, the latest one posted about is v1.0b.
Although they did state they would do some debugging (and possibly some bug fixing if required) after releasing the walk-through.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby MalleckM » Thu, 17Apr06 15:32

Greyelf wrote:

The developer's p*****n page does not mention a v1.0c release, the latest one posted about is v1.0b.
Although they did state they would do some debugging (and possibly some bug fixing if required) after releasing the walk-through.

It will take some time to release 1.0c. But eventually it will come. I don't have much time right now, and everything is given sea holiday.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby ErikHolland » Fri, 17Apr07 13:01

MalleckM wrote:
Greyelf wrote:

It will take some time to release 1.0c. But eventually it will come. I don't have much time right now, and everything is given sea holiday.

Okay!, thanks for the feedback
ErikHolland
Pilot fish

Postby Kroq-Gar » Sat, 17Apr08 16:38

tlaero wrote:I played the second part in 1.0b tonight and I felt that it lost most of the charm that made the first part in 0.3 enjoyable.

The first part had this kind of cooky insanity mixed with a character that slowly got into worse and worse things, but generally stayed in control.

The second part was much darker and disturbing. While I was willing to play along with the first part, I was very uncomfortable with most of the second part. In the first part, Jen made choices. Usually she didn't have much ACTUAL choice, but you still showed her having a choice and making it. In the second part she's repeatedly raped, a few times forcibly. Aside from the part with the male model, all semblance of her slowly being corrupted and growing to like her situation is gone. In the first part, I could suspend my disbelief and imagine her doing the things she does. In the second, I kept saying, "No way."

The initial time with Kim? He had some pictures of her so she let him fuck her to avoid sending them to her boyfriend? Just no way. That was out of the blue, and no other way to look at it other than rape. Not good.

Where everyone in the first part were kind of "humorously insane," in this part it was all rapists and drug dealers and real world horrors.

On the better side, the part with the male model was the most similar to the good parts of the first game. You built it well over multiple small steps down the slippery slope. You showed her interest. Etc. But in the end, it too was rape. You could make that part work with a small change, though.

When they're in the nude-nude photoshoot, and they're pretending to do doggy style, make him be professional and not abusing her (though clearly aroused and interested). Then have the photographer tell them to pull back like he's pulling out. So, his erect cock ends up at her pussy, even though he's being professional and doesn't plan to put it in. Now, here's the very important bit. Rather than him ramming her, have Jen be overcome with curiosity and desire, so SHE pushes her rear back and forces him into her. That way it's her making the choice. From there, it's fine for them to have sex in the various positions and for the cameraman to take the pictures. Since she instigated it, it works.

Even the waitress was troublesome. In the first part you would have had her do various things to tempt Jen and convince her to try things. In this part she literally forces herself on Jen multiple times.

And, aside from the reprise with the male model, it went downhill from there. There was very little in this section where Jen was in any sort of control. There was never anything that made it "okay" that she allowed this next level of perversion. "Corruption" is about slowly convincing the corrupted that she's okay with each step. You did that masterfully in the first part. In the second you just raped her repeatedly until she was deadened to it and it nothing that happened mattered to her anymore.

<shudders> I wanted to see how it ended, so I played all the way through, but it disturbed me. I kind of I wish I hadn't played it at all.

Sorry to be so negative.

Tlaero

I agree completely the first part was really good compared to the second...i felt like an occasion to do a great game thrown away,the second part is just a sequence of sex scenes that do not involve the player into the game....
Kroq-Gar
sirens hunter

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 17Apr09 19:12

MalleckM wrote:
Greyelf wrote:

When
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby MalleckM » Tue, 17Apr11 16:37

Skelaturi wrote:
MalleckM wrote:
Greyelf wrote:

When

I can't say right now. Maybe a little later, too much to do right now.

I want to say thanks to everybody you shared his feedback. I am trying not to do mistake and spend much more time with story work in the sequal. I updated the first version here in project section. Take a look if you want. http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4039
MalleckM
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games