The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 1/20]

Postby Sierra Lee » Thu, 17Jan26 00:22

Pervy Turian wrote:I have to say your game is freaking epic! Lots of kick butt battles, witty dialogue, awesome characters, great sex scenes, and so many waifu's I don't know what to do with them all.

My only beef is that the investment aspect of the game is going to be the death of me!

Thanks, glad you like it! Have as much fun with the investments as you want, but don't worry - those are for the hardcore optimizers, if you make some decent choices your game's story will turn out just fine. ^-^
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 17Feb11 00:28

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to announce that TLS version 0.24.0 has just been released to patrons!

In addition to wrapping up all the Zirantian politics, in this update you'll get to visit that ruin everyone's been talking about:

There's also a new mechanic, a dungeon where the party is split up into two groups and has to work together to proceed:

And finally:

You can expect this version to be posted here in a week!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby kaiowas » Sun, 17Feb12 00:42

nice work, i'm not a big fan of the rpg maker games but i do like your game.
its a really good game but it would be an awesome game it there would be some pics involved.
anyways keep it up.

ps i have found some sort of bug
when in a fight you know you cant win when u press the F12 button the bottom bar with characters seems to stick, it only goes away if i restart the game or i get in a fight again.
kaiowas
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun, 17Feb12 19:18

kaiowas wrote:nice work, i'm not a big fan of the rpg maker games but i do like your game.
its a really good game but it would be an awesome game it there would be some pics involved.
anyways keep it up.

ps i have found some sort of bug
when in a fight you know you cant win when u press the F12 button the bottom bar with characters seems to stick, it only goes away if i restart the game or i get in a fight again.

Thank you! I try to add as much quality as possible, and I hope to add art eventually!

The F12 button is meant to restart the game, but sadly some recent improvements have caused it to be buggy. I'm working on a fix, but haven't figured out what exactly the problem is yet!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 2/17]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 17Feb17 23:05

Version 0.24.1 is here, enjoy!

https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html

Version 0.24.0
- New section of the story, finishing the Zirantian section.
- One new plot sex scene.
Version 0.24.1
- Polishing and bugfixing.
- Improved version of Fuani's image found by Decanter.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby montybet » Fri, 17Feb24 01:34

Sierra Lee wrote:Version 0.24.1 is here, enjoy!

https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html

Version 0.24.0
- New section of the story, finishing the Zirantian section.
- One new plot sex scene.
Version 0.24.1
- Polishing and bugfixing.
- Improved version of Fuani's image found by Decanter.

I got "Start on the right foot with Wynn" on red is it compulsory (since you can't avoid seeing the Simon's wife's corpse) or can you get it right?
montybet
great white shark

Postby Ripe » Fri, 17Feb24 14:06

montybet wrote:
I got "Start on the right foot with Wynn" on red is it compulsory (since you can't avoid seeing the Simon's wife's corpse) or can you get it right?

Considering you start by Wynn attacking you and trapping your party, I'd say there is no way to "start on the right foot" with her...
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 17Feb25 01:03

That's correct, it's unavoidable. You don't need to worry if main quest objectives are failed, that's generally just part of the plot. With sidequests where you can actually fail or miss the quest, the entire quest will be moved into the failed category.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 17Mar04 00:57

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to announce that TLS version 0.25.0 has just been released to patrons!

This one is another return to Yhilin, and I hope this will be a satisfying one. Some things that have been promised for a very long time will finally happen this update, but I'll let you see those for yourself. This update might be covering known territory, but it will also get to some new things:
This game may not be all custom content, but I do try to make full use of whatever I can. I'm particularly happy to include that succubus nun - the player's actions are having an effect on the world that will only increase over time.

Meanwhile, this update is about bringing together combinations of characters that will shed new light on things:

You'll also get a few new maps, and more relevantly, new political manipulations and a chance to use Trin's skills again:

And finally, a question we should all ask in our heart of hearts:

This update will be released publicly in two weeks - please note the difference from the usual schedule. The reason is that next week there will be a second private update featuring some code fixes and a new feature. More about this in a later post, I think it will be a fun addition.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 17Mar11 21:07

Just put out another patron-only release!

Version 0.25.1
- New synergy skill system introduced!
- The bug with restarting the game via F12 has been fixed.
- Assorted bugfixes and polishing.

The release schedule is unusual because I wanted to take the time to implement a new system: synergy skills. These allow party members to use new skills when another character is in the party. For example, if Robin is in the same party, Aka will gain a fire elemental stabbing skill. I think this is a fun way to expand the game mechanically and build on the relationships between party members.

Here are the party's private training grounds, featuring an area you haven't seen in quite a while:

Expect more of these as the game goes on! We're currently brainstorming the whole system's balance and many specific skills in a special thread, so feel free to stop by there if you're on the right tier.

Next public release is on Friday, see you then!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/17]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 17Mar17 23:38

Version 0.25.2 is here, enjoy!

https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/2017/03/tls-0252-public-release.html

Version 0.25.0 [3/3/17]
- New iteration of Yhilin.
- Four new plot sex scenes.
- Three new affection sex scenes.
Version 0.25.1 [3/11/17]
- New synergy skill system introduced!
- The bug with restarting the game via F12 has been fixed.
- Assorted bugfixes and polishing.
Version 0.25.2 [3/17/17]
- More bugfixes and polishing.
- Hardcore hugging action added to the reunion section.

This update covers a very busy visit to Yhilin, plus the new system of synergy skills. Lots of fun content in this update, as well as a development I know may be controversial for some. As always, I welcome all feedback and criticism.

That covers it for this release, so I'll be beginning work on the next section of the plot. However, you're also going to see some other fun things here in the near future. So stay tuned for those, and meanwhile enjoy the release!
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri, 17Mar31 23:41

Do you like statistics? I do! =D I find it really interesting to know more about the kinds of people who are interested in my games. So on that note, I'd be happy if you wanted to fill out this survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxpYacxRczt5S4o72pQrRix67aeiVwgQ-DxHX501OGXFTn0A/viewform?usp=sf_link

All information is anonymous and ALL QUESTIONS ARE OPTIONAL. The survey is not intended to be invasive and none of the data can be used in an exploitative way. This is information for information's sake.

If you're a patron, please fill out the version of this survey linked over there instead of this one.

I proposed this idea to backers last week and just made the post public now. Check it out if you want to see the discussion or find out what the top ten countries interested in TLS are! Those numbers are just based on blog traffic, though... if you fill out the survey, maybe we can get better data! ^-^
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby el drakki » Sun, 17Apr09 00:45

Done
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 17Apr09 20:22

Sierra Lee wrote:Do you like statistics? I do! =D I find it really interesting to know more about the kinds of people who are interested in my games. So on that note, I'd be happy if you wanted to fill out this survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxpYacxRczt5S4o72pQrRix67aeiVwgQ-DxHX501OGXFTn0A/viewform?usp=sf_link

All information is anonymous and ALL QUESTIONS ARE OPTIONAL. The survey is not intended to be invasive and none of the data can be used in an exploitative way. This is information for information's sake.

If you're a patron, please fill out the version of this survey linked over there instead of this one.

I proposed this idea to backers last week and just made the post public now. Check it out if you want to see the discussion or find out what the top ten countries interested in TLS are! Those numbers are just based on blog traffic, though... if you fill out the survey, maybe we can get better data! ^-^

weird questions

Relationship status: Single, in a long term relationship
What does that even mean?!?!

Then about nationality you list a bunch of countries, but for languages you keep it small.

For religion you have : Prefer not to define
But for income, you don't even have that option.

Then question about how long you played, sure admittedly that sounds a good one, but some people might have not progressed enough and then they get the Varia/Altina minor spoilers
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Sierra Lee » Mon, 17Apr10 23:23

el drakki wrote:Done

Thanks! Results will be posted in time, but for now I'm focusing on the next release.

Skelaturi wrote:Relationship status: Single, in a long term relationship
What does that even mean?!?!

Some people are together for years and never get married, others can't get married because their relationship is illegal where they live. That option was meant to cover scenarios like that, since those people are technically single but usually not grouped with the "single" category.

Skelaturi wrote:Then about nationality you list a bunch of countries, but for languages you keep it small.

The countries are the top ones that visit my blog and the languages are the top languages accessing my content. I wanted to let the majority of users select their option from the list and keep write-ins to a minimum. This only worked a little - if I knew then what I do now, I would have changed both lists.

Skelaturi wrote:For religion you have : Prefer not to define
But for income, you don't even have that option.

All questions are optional - if you don't want to answer one, the question can be skipped. "Prefer not to define" is for people who don't identify with any religion or the irreligious options given.

Skelaturi wrote:Then question about how long you played, sure admittedly that sounds a good one, but some people might have not progressed enough and then they get the Varia/Altina minor spoilers

A valid point that I gave some thought, but I think the spoilers are an acceptable price to pay for the data on the choice.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games