Pervert Action: Legacy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Pervert Action: Legacy

Postby BBBen » Mon, 17Jan30 11:38

As master of a mansion in a remote valley, it is Kenji's job to train up his "battle maids" in housework, combat and the arts of love...

After more than two years of work, I’m proud to publicly release Pervert Action: Legacy. The game features:
• Almost 800 CGs (the majority are NSFW and some are animated).
• Around 900 recorded lines of English voice acting.
• 11 interactive sex scenes.
• 11 different endings, including the extra-long harem ending.
• Lots of non-interactive sex scenes.
• A special selection of bonus content after the harem ending.

Download here: Depositfiles link Torrent link (please seed!)

The BLORB alternative version is here (not recommended unless you have trouble running the .exe or are running it in the ADRIFT mono runner on a Mac or Unix system): Depositfiles link Torrent link (please seed!)

Known issues:

- False virus warnings: Note that the ADRIFT engine does sometimes accidentally trigger anti-virus software. This is because it's an .exe with both the game and the engine all bundled in together. That looks suspicious to some anti-virus programs, but don't worry, the files are completely safe. If you're really having trouble with that then try the blorb version instead, it won't have any problems.
- You may experience trouble if your system language is not set to English. Some variables may not work, causing "Bad expression" bugs.
- Some systems encounter a total freeze or crash on trying to run the game. If so it may be because you need .NET framework 2.0 installed on your system, which most systems already have. If you need it then you can get it (for Win10 64 bit) here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-AU/downloa ... px?id=6523
- Sometimes speedy enemies say they're attacking again but don't. I don't know why. I suspect I will never know, but it's a low priority problem.
- Sometimes animations cause problems on some systems, most notably stalling or slow loading. This is an ADRIFT engine bug that I can't fix. People have reported a work-around by clicking on the images.
- Clicking on rooms in the map to move around may make some scenes repeat themselves.
- Autocomplete has been reported as contributing to game lag. You can turn it off in the 'edit' menu.
Last edited by BBBen on Tue, 17Jan31 05:48, edited 2 times in total.
BBBen
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Pervert Action: Legacy

Postby Beherit » Mon, 17Jan30 12:38

Congratulation for your game !

I just started the download. I will try it soon.
Beherit
sirens hunter

Postby athossico » Mon, 17Jan30 13:17

As i say it a really good game.
Maybe an antivirus can warn for a Trojan.Gen: false positive.
Blorb version need adrift 5.
Still searching for a good end, but this time i don't give up using walkthrough... [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
athossico
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 17Jan30 13:57

Happy it's resolved
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby DarkSoulDrinker » Mon, 17Jan30 16:17

This is clearly your best game yet. Has anyone figured out how to progress with

Ai though? I've had a couple memories? of her and the last one was her worried about someone, but nothing else I've done seems to trigger any further events. I've tried talking to the maids, reading more files. Nothing happens. Clearly I'm missing some trigger.
DarkSoulDrinker
sirens hunter

Postby destroying101 » Mon, 17Jan30 20:15

DarkSoulDrinker wrote:This is clearly your best game yet. Has anyone figured out how to progress with

Ai though? I've had a couple memories? of her and the last one was her worried about someone, but nothing else I've done seems to trigger any further events. I've tried talking to the maids, reading more files. Nothing happens. Clearly I'm missing some trigger.

The only blonde you know in the mansion has 2 beds and frequent mode swings, perhaps she knows something about Ai

Does anyone know how to progress with Masami?
I found the scene with the perfume vial but still can't figure out how to read her emotions
destroying101
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 17Jan30 20:39

destroying101 wrote:
DarkSoulDrinker wrote:This is clearly your best game yet. Has anyone figured out how to progress with

The only blonde you know in the mansion has 2 beds and frequent mode swings, perhaps she knows something about Ai

I found the scene with the perfume vial but still can't figure out how to read her emotions

you'd sure that 1st one is helpful towards AI? As far as i know, he was already at the right path
study
. And what your on about is another secret.

For masami
Talk to her in the garden, read her mood by the responses she gives. Then react to her like you would with the maids.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Rexxx » Mon, 17Jan30 21:02

Skelaturi wrote:
destroying101 wrote:

you'd sure that 1st one is helpful towards AI? As far as i know, he was already at the right path
study
. And what your on about is another secret.

For masami
Talk to her in the garden, read her mood by the responses she gives. Then react to her like you would with the maids.

For Ai
I think you need also rebellion points, I have found 6, but probably you don't need so much

For Masami
I have done the same of Skelaturi, truth to be told, aside the harem path, if you have hand, eye or mouth at 10, if you choose the correspondent action you can also choose wrong, you will need only some more time to seduce her
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Tue, 17Jan31 00:32

Really looking forward to this, and trying to find the harem code (I assume there is one?)...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Kroq-Gar » Tue, 17Jan31 04:01

avg found this http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/it-it/viru ... 0wLTAuZXhl

i don't think it's a flase positive because it insist and at th end after my ignore it decided on it's own to delete it

Are you using this msil program for some purpose?

Well anyway nothing Avg was sure it was a virus a trojan and very dangerous one at the end it said it's futile that you don't allow me to delete it and he decided on it's own....bye bye game....
Kroq-Gar
sirens hunter

Postby Hoboy » Tue, 17Jan31 04:19

Kroq-Gar wrote:avg found this http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/it-it/viru ... 0wLTAuZXhl

i don't think it's a flase positive because it insist and at th end after my ignore it decided on it's own to delete it

Are you using this msil program for some purpose?

It's used by the program that packs the Adrift files - it's a false positive from everything I can see. Reading the text AVG put out for you pretty much states that it doesn't like ANY msil files. The false positive should have been cleaned up in the latest versions of Adrift, but not sure what version BBBen used when packing the game. You should be able to ignore it (my Avast had no issues)

EDIT - you should be able to set AVG to ignore the problem...

See this link: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiHt5XHtOvRAhUQzGMKHYByBkMQFgggMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.adrift.co%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D14%26t%3D11523&usg=AFQjCNEV0oKp8_RTu9UTshiMjJ81ocQ3sg&sig2=sxC-luqtfioZTKEgArgeGw
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby rdemon » Tue, 17Jan31 15:26

Yes! Made my day! Thanks! ^^
rdemon
sirens hunter

Postby captainx » Tue, 17Jan31 18:40

Is there a trick to looking through holes? BTW, "look through hole" doesn't work.
captainx
great white shark

Postby clawixp » Tue, 17Jan31 19:15

captainx wrote:Is there a trick to looking through holes? BTW, "look through hole" doesn't work.

I think it's automatic.
clawixp
great white shark

Postby captainx » Tue, 17Jan31 19:55

Yep... automatic .... there's 20 minutes I won't get back. But, hey, I did impress myself with the amount of synonyms that I knew for "look".
captainx
great white shark

Next

Return to Free sexy games