Road Trip 1.0c

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Road Trip: Part one

Postby Guntag » Tue, 17Jan10 02:31

tlaero wrote:I mean, in the end, it's a "corruption of a woman" story, but I'm surprisingly not offended by it. Nicely done.

I'm also really surprised you liked it since you like strong female characters ! Did it give you ideas for a game ? I'd love to see your vision on this theme ! A possibility could be to make a parody of one of your own games. Either as an alternate game or as an unofficial sequel. Or a brand new game of course !

And thanks Malleck for this game, it's great, I can't wait to see more !
Guntag
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Wed, 17Jan11 05:53

tlaero wrote:I mean, in the end, it's a "corruption of a woman" story, but I'm surprisingly not offended by it. Nicely done.

I think the reason you weren't offended by it was because it almost seemed like a parody of the "corruption of a woman" story. The way the entire town immediately starts plotting against the protagonist was pretty comical (in a good way).
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 17Jan14 11:42

If someone has played much this game I could know how much is easy to miss events ?
Personally I don't like to play the games in which is easy to miss many events and you doesn't even know that happened, above all if the only solution is to replay the game trying several combination of actions hoping to find something new.
The same thing if for see maybe a single new scene you have each time begin a game anew because too much choices open different scenes.
Different is an author release a walkthrough for his game, so it's possible to find what missed, but I don't think Malleck does this.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sat, 17Jan14 18:36

Rexxx wrote:If someone has played much this game I could know how much is easy to miss events ?
Personally I don't like to play the games in which is easy to miss many events and you doesn't even know that happened, above all if the only solution is to replay the game trying several combination of actions hoping to find something new.
The same thing if for see maybe a single new scene you have each time begin a game anew because too much choices open different scenes.
Different is an author release a walkthrough for his game, so it's possible to find what missed, but I don't think Malleck does this.

In this game it is hard to miss anything because Malleck provides clues in the dialogue and at times a golden star where you need to go or do. There are two main paths that are determined by answering questions in version v0.3.

It is best to start with v0.3 so you get a feel for the characters and how you answered each question. Malleck provides saves at certain points (the save screen comes up) and you should use the next open slot, of which there are 20. The two main paths are: Kim's path and Michael's path. Both of these paths are available from v0.4 on.

When you play the newest version choose to play a "New Game" and then choose "Part 2" on the next screen. There are 4 or 5 questions that will determine which path you will continue and what happens. You will need to replay from that point and answer the first two questions so it changes which path you play.

In short play the game from the beginning, v0.3, Malleck prevents you from moving forward with bubble pop-ups that tell you what you still need to do to move forward. It's sort of an in-game walkthrough.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby pot » Sat, 17Jan21 03:17

When is 0.4 coming out for public?
pot
sirens hunter

Postby al1eks2andar » Sat, 17Jan21 12:15

Hi! It is really nice game, but I must report some problem. Game yust broke down after Jenifer been robed and try to collect signature from maseur.
al1eks2andar
Pilot fish

Postby MalleckM » Sat, 17Jan21 13:45

pot wrote:When is 0.4 coming out for public?

Later on, there will be more public releases.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby MalleckM » Sat, 17Jan21 13:46

al1eks2andar wrote:Hi! It is really nice game, but I must report some problem. Game yust broke down after Jenifer been robed and try to collect signature from maseur.

Is it a bug, you report? or what do you mean broke down?
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby al1eks2andar » Sat, 17Jan21 14:15

How to illustrate it! Game just scroll off the screan. Also when I first dawnload the game, it is appear like someone play it before. On first picture (where is Jennifer on the road) continue blinked and when I klicked ,
it is screan with saves where file 2 and 4 are opened. I go back and start the game and thing is hapened several times.Basically that s it, I must apologise about my English, it is not my first language,by
al1eks2andar
Pilot fish

Postby al1eks2andar » Mon, 17Jan23 17:38

Hi, it is me again.Today I try with saves every scene and it works. I successfully played through the game but I must saved after or before every single one black screan (change of scene).
in spite of this it is really Great game. Congratolations to the author-s.
al1eks2andar
Pilot fish

Postby ThePainter » Mon, 17Jan23 20:07

So far a really nice game. Well done. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Good story with two awesome girls. I enjoyed that very much.

Keep it up.
ThePainter
Pilot fish

Postby Spongeworthy » Tue, 17Jan24 12:31

I cannot get mine to work for mac
Spongeworthy
Pilot fish

Postby Hoboy » Sat, 17Jan28 17:50

Spongeworthy wrote:I cannot get mine to work for mac

Unfortunately there currently isn't a Mac version of the latest release. Malleck did release a Mac version a couple of months ago (that worked fine, MV does allow for that) but hasn't released the later versions that way...(hint!)
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby MalleckM » Sun, 17Mar05 10:51

The game has been updated. Links are on the front page.
MalleckM
great white shark

Re: Road Trip 1.0b

Postby petar89 » Sun, 17Mar05 19:59

Is this a new part of the game or the same game like 0.3 b ?
petar89
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games