Golden Age episode 1

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Golden Age episode 1

Postby CobraPL » Fri, 17Jan13 18:30

Natali wrote:GAME https://goo.gl/sPHcPh

Maybe use https://gofile.io/ ?
CobraPL
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Natali » Fri, 17Jan13 23:23

gstreet wrote:Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Strangly but I've just checked. It works. In case you need direct link here it is. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4DDFb ... g0Ujg/view
Natali
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Natali » Fri, 17Jan13 23:26

CobraPL wrote:
Chillz wrote:The game has been great so far. My only suggestion is to add the yellow star on objectives
like the one used to designate where to get the rum bottle. It gets somewhat confusing going around the market looking, going up to everyone hoping to find the right one to interact with.
Other than that the game's been alright.

Could you help where to find taht bottle? I just exited brothel and 2 NPCs wan't talk w/o rum.

This game is nightmare about directions.

Maybe it is just "fast judgment". There are only 3 location in the town. In the future I try to make some clues. But there isn't much place to walk around.
Natali
great white shark

Postby Natali » Fri, 17Jan13 23:53

Rocca83 wrote:I'm stuck, I do not find room for the girl :??:

I believe I have a bug, I cannot speak to the character near a house, there is a dog walks not far ...

It is difficult to understand what do you mean. I uploaded a walkthough on the front page. try to look at it and see if you can find a way.
Natali
great white shark

Postby CobraPL » Sat, 17Jan14 02:02

I consulted walkthrough.
Marcello won't talk to me after I already:
1. Been in brothel
2. Bought info
3. Visited shop
4. Talked to guy near shop.

According to walkthrough Marcello should talk to me again. Buy he won't

EDIT: I loaded game, talked to info broker later and now everything is OK. So, there is bug somewhere!
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby al1eks2andar » Tue, 17Jan17 15:48

Good day to all pirats!

This is realy intrigant game, every klick seek for another and another..., I have some suggestion: why do not put compass in the upper right corner of the screan. In that case, when in text narrator wrote that something is in north-east direction player know where to go.
al1eks2andar
Pilot fish

Postby Rexxx » Tue, 17Jan17 19:02

I have read the walkthrough, but I cannot find the beggar.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby al1eks2andar » Tue, 17Jan17 22:01

Beggar is at left side of the market near friend of main caracter.
al1eks2andar
Pilot fish

Postby lurking » Wed, 17Jan18 13:40

After sending the lady to the room and going to the East again, I find myself unable to move, standing on a roof.

Screenshot

[img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
lurking
sirens hunter

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 17Jan19 07:45

lurking wrote:After sending the lady to the room and going to the East again, I find myself unable to move, standing on a roof.

Screenshot

[img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]

Key is to go to the building above teleport point and drop down 1 square only and you will properly go to the east. If you drop two you will end up on the roof.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby flinter5215 » Thu, 17Jan19 12:10

Help!! I am so stupid that I can't find the valerian to combine with the rum. As soon as I get the rum I am stuck with "You need to combine the valerian with the rum"
I having waiting for someone else to come up with this but it seems that I must admit to my stupidity.
While I am here perhaps I could thank the various talents whose hours of work amuse us on this brilliant site.
flinter5215
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Fri, 17Jan20 07:23

flinter5215 wrote:Help!! I am so stupid that I can't find the valerian to combine with the rum. As soon as I get the rum I am stuck with "You need to combine the valerian with the rum"
I having waiting for someone else to come up with this but it seems that I must admit to my stupidity.
While I am here perhaps I could thank the various talents whose hours of work amuse us on this brilliant site.

You have to right-click to bring up game menu. Then choose the combine or crete or something like that and it will show you the items you can combine. The valeian is already in your inventory when the game starts.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8dn » Mon, 17Jan23 00:58

Locations are very frustrating... On entering the town I'm looking for an "inn" and told it's to "the west".. The only location I can find that seems likely has tables set into alcoves outside but when I try to go up the stairs it says I have to find a room for Nicole first.. but an inn is not a bar or a restraunt, an inn is a place where rooms are available (Think of the Prancing Pony in "Lord of the Rings")... So what place am I looking for?
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 17Jan23 03:35

kessie8dn wrote:Locations are very frustrating... On entering the town I'm looking for an "inn" and told it's to "the west".. The only location I can find that seems likely has tables set into alcoves outside but when I try to go up the stairs it says I have to find a room for Nicole first.. but an inn is not a bar or a restraunt, an inn is a place where rooms are available (Think of the Prancing Pony in "Lord of the Rings")... So what place am I looking for?

Check all doors in the NW corner of the town.

When you enter town go west until you can't anymore. then go north until you can't anymore. Check the two doors at the northwest of the map and one will let you in. That's the inn.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby petar89 » Fri, 17Mar10 14:00

When we can expect next part ? Game is very good :)
petar89
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games