Some of my favorite sexy renders

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Some of my favorite sexy renders

Postby rkshooter » Tue, 16Nov29 00:44

While I will agree the overall is on the dark side. but it was more about working on a night scene, lighting and reflections, this is the darkest of the little group I did in this setting and as she approaches the bed and side table lights I bring the camera in more so the rest are lighter. But its the lamps and the reflections that I was working towards not just the girl. Just a note, I'm not offended buy your comment and thank you for taking the time to comment. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby DiTo » Tue, 16Nov29 01:17

rkshooter wrote:Here is one of my favorites

5000.jpg

I LOVED IT RK!! This pic sets a mood, expectations. I think I just stared at it for more than an hour. The lighting is subleme! Thanx for sharing.
:16: :16: :16: :16:
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby jvit » Tue, 16Nov29 02:02

PinkVendeta wrote:
jvit wrote:This is what she looks like with a proper skin texture

She looks WAY better minus the oily skin.

I agree, glad you like her.
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby rkshooter » Tue, 16Nov29 03:29

The thread is " Some of my favorite sexy renders" it doesn't say "Some of my favorite sexy renders by Jvit only!!! " EXCUSE ME!!! Let me find a ladder so you can climb off your high horse...
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby rkshooter » Tue, 16Nov29 03:32

Thanks DiTo are you viewing it at full size? At least you understood what I was doing.
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby muttdoggy » Tue, 16Nov29 04:43

rkshooter wrote:Here is one of my favorites

5000.jpg

That calls to mind an instance where it's in the evening and both of you are in the bedroom. But she's got other ideas..
In my opinion, this is a rather realistic scenario with a beautiful girl who's got nice perky breasts.
It's a great photo and I'm guessing that's what your aim was, rkshooter. :D [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby jvit » Wed, 16Nov30 00:40

Here is some more work

I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16Nov30 10:10

jvit wrote:Here is some more work

I did notice something odd. On the top picture, her left bra strap has a black strip on the skin near the shoulder joint. That's usually the spot where in some cases the bra strap doesn't contact the skin but the shadow wouldn't quite look like that. And in both, there's something off about the crotch area of her panties. There's an artifact of some kind there.

jvit wrote:Image

Now these 2 are HOT! She's perfect! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby Fofunete » Wed, 16Nov30 13:07

muttdoggy wrote:
jvit wrote:Here is some more work

I did notice something odd. On the top picture, her left bra strap has a black strip on the skin near the shoulder joint. That's usually the spot where in some cases the bra strap doesn't contact the skin but the shadow wouldn't quite look like that. And in both, there's something off about the crotch area of her panties. There's an artifact of some kind there.

Sometimes it could be caused by the hair prop, i had similar problem in the past, moving the hair a bit forward so it couldn't touch and "enter the body" fixed the problem. A quick way to see if it's caused by the hair is to just hide the hair and render to see if it still happens or not.
Fofunete
sirens hunter

Postby jvit » Thu, 16Dec01 23:36

Hi guys, thanks for commenting.

I think the dark bit besides the strap is a bit of shade, since I don't think the hair shape fits. Still I don't think is a big deal.

The panties do look weird, I agree there. Something strange happened when I copied her full body morph into the clothing, and I couldn't figure out how to fix it.
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sat, 16Dec03 04:34

rkshooter wrote:The thread is " Some of my favorite sexy renders" it doesn't say "Some of my favorite sexy renders by Jvit only!!! " EXCUSE ME!!! Let me find a ladder so you can climb off your high horse...

Having both Jvit and rkshooter in the same thread is perfectly fine to me. Both of the artists do great work and have much to offer. What's not to like?
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby jvit » Sun, 16Dec04 17:59

Let's all get along [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

jvit
lagoon predator

Postby jvit » Wed, 17Jan04 00:17

Merry (late) Christmas and a Happy New Year!

jvit
lagoon predator

Postby jvit » Tue, 17Jan10 00:16

And now for something a bit different, I made a short and simple M/F scene. Please let me know what you think.

http://imgur.com/a/72ChG
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby Joe.Pizza » Tue, 17Jan10 05:43

As usual, the girl looks spectacular. Lucky guy!
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls