About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

You must introduce yourself in this section. It’s a sign of respect for the other members of the community. After that, you will be able to participate in the discussions in all the sections.

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby LRM » Wed, 17Jan04 19:51

Asderka wrote:I'm sorry but my English is very very weak :)
Hi
I'm 40y and I'm living in Poland.

I love the game sharks lagoon and Glassix :)

google translate ;( sorry

I bid a warm welcome to all new members.
@ Asderka;
Your translation is fine but you don't have to do that... there is no official language here. Post using whatever language you're comfortable with.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby HughMungous » Fri, 17Jan06 23:33

Hi all, I'm a 29 year old graduate student from California.

I see a lot of French posters above. C'est tres bien, parce-que je parle un petit peut francaise, aussi. Mais, je n'est parle plus pas dan...dix ans? Donc, je...parle franglais tres excellente?

Bleh. I found this forum from playforceone games. I like sexy games for the art, storyline, and characters. The brain is the most erotic organ, and the interactivity and immersion of some games really elevates the genre.
HughMungous
Pilot fish

Postby Gorp » Sat, 17Jan07 02:46

Hi - I'm a 30-something accountant from the US. I found the forum a while back, though I don't remember exactly how. I believe I discovered the lagoon long before I had really paid any attention the forums. I've been an off-and-on visitor for a while, but I thought I should get in the game and contribute to the discussion, and help creators make their games even better.

Thanks for the great community.
Gorp
Pilot fish

Postby Mindshard_Dev » Sat, 17Jan07 07:49

Hey all!

I'm 22, an Information Technology professional and part-time programmer, and I was recommended to this forum by a fellow developer! I'm really hoping to get some great feedback for my visual novel, and I hope to enjoy others' creations and make friends as well! :)
Mindshard_Dev
Pilot fish

Postby DukeVimes » Sun, 17Jan08 12:15

I am 20 years old.
I am from the netherlands
I found this website through the games Shark made
I am glad to be part of this group [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
DukeVimes
Pilot fish

Postby shoukyvin » Sun, 17Jan08 18:13

Bonjour

Je suis un Français de 44 ans
il y a plusieurs année que je connais le site de shark's lagoon, mais ne fessait que jouer au jeux en ligne
et j'apprécie grandement le travail réalisé
là je cherche de nouveaux jeux et pense y arriver par le forum et avec votre aide

bon jeux

Chouky
shoukyvin
Pilot fish

Postby joedirt1 » Tue, 17Jan10 06:44

im here
joedirt1
Pilot fish

Postby Boomatica » Wed, 17Jan11 04:56

I am Boomatica,
I'm 23
Work Full time + Overtime..... don't get alot of free time for myself.
I came across this website by chance.

I've been reading this forum for almost 2 years now, on the work Shark does and the games people have posted here.
I'm currently making a erotic game i'd like to get some feedback on.

I'll be posting a topic on the Projects thread soon, so if you guys are willing to give me some feedback i'd very much appriciate it.

Thanks
Boomatica.
Boomatica
sirens hunter

Postby Petersandy » Wed, 17Jan11 18:18

LRM wrote:
Asderka wrote:I'm sorry but my English is very very weak :)
Hi
I'm 40y and I'm living in Poland.

I love the game sharks lagoon and Glassix :)

google translate ;( sorry

I bid a warm welcome to all new members.
@ Asderka;
Your translation is fine but you don't have to do that... there is no official language here. Post using whatever language you're comfortable with.
Lou

Hello,
I am looking for help in Serges' Games. I am stuck in Belles-mères in the beginning. I found E=2, no idea where to get the other E's. Please help

elloco wrote:Bonjour les lagooners!
J'ai 39 ans et je vis en France.
Je me suis inscrit car j'adore les jeux de shark et de Serge...
Bonne année.

Bonjour, je suis d'Hollande et jáime les yeux de Serge. A Belles-mères ce nést pas possible pour moi de trouver E=3 etc. Help??? Merci

Zacko wrote:Hello everyone
I'm 25, from France, and joined this forum because of Serge's games

Hi, je suis d'Hollande. Jáimes les yeux de Serge. a Belles-Mères ce nést pas possible pur moi de trouver E=3, etc. Help s.v.p.
Petersandy
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Wed, 17Jan11 23:56

@ Petersandy;
edited
Hello,
I am looking for help in Serges' Games. I am stuck in Belles-mères in the beginning. I found E=2, no idea where to get the other E's. Please help

Bonjour, je suis d'Hollande et jáime les yeux de Serge. A Belles-mères ce nést pas possible pour moi de trouver E=3 etc. Help??? Merci

Hi, je suis d'Hollande. Jáimes les yeux de Serge. a Belles-Mères ce nést pas possible pur moi de trouver E=3, etc. Help s.v.p.

Welcome to the Lagoon... I compressed your 4 posts into one.

There exists a thread for the game you are questioning:
Board Index < Hot and entertaining < All sexy games/Belles-mères (Mother-in-law) viewtopic.php?p=104660#p104660

I suggest you read all posts before asking about something that's already been discussed... Serge asks that be done too.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Eldormain » Thu, 17Jan12 04:14

Hi All. I am pleased to be here. I am in my forties and am working in the customer service industry in the United States. That's the boring stuff.

I have been coming to this site from time to time over the years. Playing the various games here. More recently I have been following some creators and there usually ends up being a reference to this site. Since I am looking into working with similar tools I thought it would be a good place to be. Looking forward to it. (should have joined a long time ago).

--------------------------------------

"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams"
Last edited by Eldormain on Tue, 17Jan17 18:50, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets; art deserves that, for it and knowledge can raise man to the Divine." - Ludwig van Beethoven
Eldormain
lagoon predator

Postby Petersandy » Thu, 17Jan12 13:03

LRM wrote:
@ Petersandy;
edited
Hello,

Welcome to the Lagoon... I compressed your 4 posts into one.

There exists a thread for the game you are questioning:
Board Index < Hot and entertaining < All sexy games/Belles-mères (Mother-in-law) viewtopic.php?p=104660#p104660

I suggest you read all posts before asking about something that's already been discussed... Serge asks that be done too.
Lou

Thanks for fast reply. I play Serges games now for 12 days, and everywhere I got stuck: I read all the messages and I learned a little bit (I can read French, at least most of it).
In Belle-meres I got the accolade and spied in shower, cannot find E=3
In Jolie Maman she does not want to play the dices (les d'es)
In Japan story Endgame on Sunday morning.......
So I get a bit frustrated, as I play many hours per day ( for fun but also to brush up my French)
So please help me a little further.
Thanks in advance.
Peter
Petersandy
Pilot fish

Postby jordzzcl » Sun, 17Jan15 19:19

Hi,
I am 25 from US. I am a graphics programmer. I find this website by searching for guides online.
jordzzcl
Pilot fish

Postby al1eks2andar » Tue, 17Jan17 15:29

Hi to all of you!

I am from Croatia and I am 56 years old. I am married, have one child and I am very happy with live.
al1eks2andar
Pilot fish

Postby strongi » Tue, 17Jan17 18:45

Hello from Switzerland [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

i'm 52 and my english is not the best [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
i was working as a bricklayer but my health gone bad and now i dont work anymore [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

i like gaming and because of this i found this site here looking for a walkthrough [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

edit: i have some problems with the walkthrough for Living with Serena from LOP, whatever i do, i cant reach ending 6a all other endings work fine. i made all more then 6 times exactly describt in the walkthrough, have all stats needet for this ending but always end up with 6b anyone can help me´???

greetings from Strongi
strongi
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions