About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

You must introduce yourself in this section. It’s a sign of respect for the other members of the community. After that, you will be able to participate in the discussions in all the sections.

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby Lalelu » Mon, 16Dec26 01:19

I'm lalelu. I like videogames
Lalelu
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby crisisred » Tue, 16Dec27 23:22

hello.
i'm 30years old male. live in myanmar. i'm single and medicine shopkeeper.
my hobby is playing games. i like to play all the games.
i found this site from other sex games website. :-)
crisisred
Pilot fish

Postby Astavats » Wed, 16Dec28 11:05

Bonjour,

J'ai 20 ans, je vis en france et je suis étudiant en gestion.
J'adore les jeux video, tout les types de jeux.

j'ai découvert ce site en cherchant de nouveux jeux de simulation de rencontre.

Je me suis inscrit sur ce forum pour avoir de l'aide sur le fonctionnement de certains jeux.

Bonne journée à vous
Astavats
Pilot fish

Postby zizirikiki57 » Wed, 16Dec28 16:37

I'm 30, i'm from France, I work in a bank
zizirikiki57
Pilot fish

Postby delposo21 » Thu, 16Dec29 19:23

Long time Lurker, wanted to ask for where to download an old game.
delposo21
Pilot fish

Postby KevTheWiggity » Sun, 17Jan01 03:05

I started on Playforceone.com amazed with the sprite animation of the LOK team and stumbled upon the Lesson of Passion game series. As of recent, I found it necessary to make an account on New Lagoon in order to have my voice heard in regards to the newly released LWT2 and praising the OG LWT. I posted a comment at the bottom of the original LWT 2 post on the LOP blog, but I fear it will never be seen, so I went to the only other site I feel could effectively convey my ideas to iskanbot and Leonizer on. I am a male undergraduate in Computer Science and an overall connoisseur of the arts. I feel that this was an appropriate introduction, so I will put the post my original comment from the LOP blog here, as they have apparently shut down the LWT2 thread on New Lagoon.

"As a suggestion for the expansion or future games, I realize you are attempting to divert away from the typical stat grinding in this game, but I feel that, considering the respect mechanic and high fluidity of the 7 day sequence, more stats would be integral to a truly intricate and cohesive experience to LWT fans.

Mainly, STRENGTH(STR)and PERCEPTION(PER).
I believe that fleshing the game out to 21 days on vacation at your cousin’s house due to some unpredictable mishap would greatly benefit the overall experience and add more time to play with the true shining gem in this masterpiece: the RESPECT mechanic.

I think the RESPECT mechanic is brilliant in the sense that it can change so quickly and change the tide of the story, opening up the endings to be wilder than anyone could have predicted. In the base game, their are many opportunities to increase the respect mechanic based on the trivial actions in the six day span, but with STR and PER , I think these actions can be improved upon tremendously.

Placing static objects that increase these without consuming too much time would work, but I think incorporating increases into invested time with selected characters would be pretty cool as well (STR: Jogging with Antoinette, Swimming with Gabriel, Exercising with Tracy, Mountain Climbs/ Hikes with Lisa, Tennis with Richard) (PER: Watching old Olympic Tapes with Antoinette, Reading with Tracy, Studying with Lisa, Helping Gabriel clean the various rooms of the house, Helping Richard in his study)

The amazing thing about this is that adding the respect meter to these simple concepts eliminates the need for a separate meter for desire and love as they are all encompassed in this respect meter, and it allows for multiple scene variation.

For example, on the night where Tracy wears the pink suit to the washroom and states she’s going to shower, with high RESPECT she comes back regardless and has sex if you sleep before the day ends, with low RESPECT and high PERCEPTION, if you take a nap or go to the bathroom, you’ll see she hasn’t changed out of the bathing suit, but left a note from Richard. With an even higher PERCEPTION you can peek through Richard’s keyhole, OR find his key in his office (even though with this option Tracy comes back to the room and passes out with stains on her bathing suit), OR with high enough STRENGTH you can bust down the door (but she escapes), or with high enough STRENGTH and PERCEPTION, you can break in through the window, and based on your level of respect choose your role in it (very low respect: cuck path, low respect: voyeur/cuck path, same respect: threesome/divorce path, high respect: epic threesome, very high respect: make Richard watch, stemming to extra scenes with Antoinette)

That is just one idea expanding off a small scene around day 3-5. The possibilities for Day 4 are just jaw-dropping, let alone the rest of the game. The possibilities with LWT 2 are simply astounding. I’m aware that the developers and writers have their own lives and jobs, but this is like the goldmine of erotic gaming and interactive adult narratives; the perfect cross between intellectual and raunchy.

As a longtime avid fan of the LOP team’s work and supporter of all their latest installations, I would feel wrong if I didn’t suggest ideas I felt could positively impact these games. As previously stated, I realize adding more scenes and readjusting code is a tedious and intricate process, but I truly believe a game that brings intricacy, depth, and a feeling of connection to the characters at a caliber higher than that of LWT1 (which is OP already) would be VERY well worth the wait.

Either way, whatever you all decide to do in the future, I’m excited and in full support!

Thank you for the quality content!

I’m also a computer science undergrad, and would love to look at the code used in these games if possible, or get an idea of the process behind your artwork. If not I appreciate you opening up these forums to feedback and suggestions. I tried to post this on the New Lagoon, but it wouldn’t allow me to.
Thanks Again!"
KevTheWiggity
Pilot fish

Postby Kroq-Gar » Sun, 17Jan01 11:00

Hello I'm around 35 from Italy and I have discovered sex games (flash ones before and then the click on spot ones) just recently .The first good ones i played have been the one by Shark but right now I enjoyed and played lot of Tlaero and Mortze games,and Mps games are also quite good too.Some Lesson of Passions and similar are also very good,i like a lot the one of them based on resources handling,a little less the one in which a single event unlock all but it's based on luck if you get it(like Living with temptations wife gone wilder..where if i understand it good Las Vegas event unlock sex with lisa nd other wilder scenes but it's completely random to get it or not...).I enjoyed for engineering but not for most of the characters (and obsessions)involved also Pusoy's games...also I'm trying various game in development and i find quite good projects for gates the opening and road trip.
i don't quite understand patreo n and the pay each month style anyway because i will not pay each month for a not complete game,basically a game could be worth even 40 dollars complete but if I pay during development each month I should pay let's say 10 dollars and the game takes a year or more to develope ,at the end I will pay 120 dollars or more for what? For testing the game in development? And basically if i pay for 8 months and it's complete on the ninth month I don't even get the complete copy of it......I don't like this kind of patreon supporting unless you got a lot more it's not worth....i prefer to pay a fixed price after the game is complete to buy it.
Well cya on forum all

p.s. I was forgotting thanks to my studies I can actually speak and understand 3 languages English ,French and italian well even a little bit of spanish,but i will not speak french because i will surely do a lot of mistakes about accents
btw shark italian translations for some of your game are really really bad they use infinitive verbs where there should be present or past tense for exemple
Last edited by Kroq-Gar on Tue, 17Jan03 02:21, edited 1 time in total.
Kroq-Gar
sirens hunter

Postby pioneerke » Sun, 17Jan01 19:25

Hey, i'm pioneerke, 31 year old.
Im from belgium and i like playing games.
Grtz
pioneerke
Pilot fish

Postby king bubbles » Mon, 17Jan02 00:56

Im 24
I found this site through random google searches and thought it interesting.
I work as a call handler and live in the UK
king bubbles
Pilot fish

Postby elloco » Mon, 17Jan02 02:54

Bonjour les lagooners!
J'ai 39 ans et je vis en France.
Je me suis inscrit car j'adore les jeux de shark et de Serge...
Bonne année.
elloco
Pilot fish

Postby Zénobia » Mon, 17Jan02 23:58

Bonjour, J'ai 28 ans en couple avec une sirène depuis plus de 10 ans et bientôt papa pour la seconde fois. Nous vivons en France le lagon est un plaisir que nous partageons depuis toujours.
Lagooner depuis de nombreuses année sans avoir jamais passé le cape de nous inscrire sur le forum.
Notre inscription est particulièrement intéressé car nous sommes intrigués par les jeux de Serge de la section "all sexy games" et je cherche à tester ceci.
En revanche je suis constamment confronté à la nécessité d'un mot de passe et je nous 'inscrit pour lui demander comment faire.
Zénobia
Pilot fish

Postby Trucla » Tue, 17Jan03 00:42

@Zénobia Salut et soyez les bienvenus!
À propos de ta question, il faut que tu accèptes les cookies, et que lorsque tu fais le login, tu coches un petit carré qui dit quelque chose comme "Rappelez-vous de moi".
À plus!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Chillz » Tue, 17Jan03 06:56

Hi I'm Chillz! I'm a 19 year old college student from the Philippines. I initially started playing erotic games when I saw a youtuber play the first version of Date Ariane. I downloaded the game as well as SITA and ever since I was hooked. Through the arianeb website I found a link to this wonderful site. I didn't initially know what this site was until late on when I started playing Chaotic's vdategames, and I found some hits and tips from this website. I've been playing erotic games for about a year and a half now. My favorites have to be Chaotic's, dsp3000's, and ofcourse the ever famous Tlaera and Mortze games. I one day hope to be able to contribute to a game or even make one myself. I dunno how though.
Chillz
Pilot fish

Postby khalazhar » Wed, 17Jan04 05:56

Hi everyone, I'm 27 from the United States.

I found the site a long time ago stumbling across it when on hornygamer.com. I'm a new member, but a frequent visitor. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
khalazhar
Pilot fish

Postby Asderka » Wed, 17Jan04 17:58

I'm sorry but my English is very very weak :)
Hi
I'm 40y and I'm living in Poland.

I love the game sharks lagoon and Glassix :)

google translate ;( sorry
Asderka
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions