Lily of the Valley

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Lily of the Valley

Postby Issho » Sun, 16Dec11 02:19

Hi guys,

Sorry if I may break a rule my beloved admins, but I just have to introduce this game, that has been already in development for a good amount of time now. No, I´m not the creator, one of his developer or someone else, who´s integrated in his process of development. I´m just a normal user, who came across this sexy game months ago. I´m not offering any links to creator´s page or another forum, you all can search it by yourself. But I have to tell you, in case you still haven´t heard of it, that it is a must-have game for all lagooners.

Honestly, it is one of the best games, I´ve ever come across. It bothers me, because it´s developed with RPG-Maker and the idea of corruption. Two things, I normally don´t like and most hobby-developers on this section can´t handle quite well, when they want to link it with a good, logical story. But:

++ Story:
Has a high priority for me to at least enjoy such a game. This game hasn´t got a outstanding, creative fictional story. But it follows an easy, kind of realistic formula like Date Ariane. Like a first Date (that happens to everyone in our life, sometimes even with the outcome of Sex), it follows the life of a married women. Nothing really special, just her working, social life. Not too big, but also not too little. Writing of the artist is also very good.

+ Sexy Tension:
It´s not a "wanna fuck? yes" game after 3 minutes of gameplay.

++++ Animations, Graphics, Girl:
Honestly a few really good (really sexy little) animations, created with Daz-3D. Also a big plus...it doesn´t contain just "perfect" male and female models. The Woman you are playing, hasn´t got the typical 90-60-90 size. She´s got a little more meat and curves (I like ass) and just looks very good and realistic.

+ Choised-based game:
More choices for answers, which defines the outcome. Based on your choices you won´t see some scenes. You have to play it at least two times.

Don´t wanna tell you more, just try it and make your own mind. I think the game is halfway through, and yes it is also on this "Payment side", but he always releases the previous version to the public for free. And this version is already very big (v. 0.4). So you will have quite some time to accomplish it.

Which games are similar to this?

1. LOP Living with temptation
Story is not similar, but still it has some similarities. I´m honest. I think it is even better, But that´s my personal opinion. Why do I think this way? Because you don´t have to grind so much. Every day is different, when it comes to new scenes, story progression, her development.

2. Life with Keeley
It´s played from a female perspective. It handles it quite well.

3. Brads Erotic Week
You can´t compare them, because it is RPG´and not HTML (and only with pictures). But it follows a similar ambition. There is no game over up to now in this game.

4. Comparing to graphics:
Mortze Art. Very talented, qualitative in rendering and animations, like Mortze.

5. A little charm of Sharks games (But i can´t really define what it is)

And to clear again my purpose for this thread. I just wanted to inform uninformed lagooners about this game. I do it, because I think, that it is a game like Date Ariane or Tlaeros, Phreakies, Mortze games, that has to be played. It contains corruption as I said above, but nothing of the gross things. It´s more a thing about corrupting her to be unfaithful to his husband or not. Crossing the line? Not crossing the line? Crossing the line but even more >> the more she gets unfaithful, the more excuses and the lesser responsbilites she takes (with variables).(and to be fair, something like that, happens also in the real world, so it´s even kind of logical).
Last edited by Issho on Mon, 16Dec12 15:35, edited 5 times in total.
Issho
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Lily of the Valley

Postby yobyob1950 » Mon, 16Dec12 00:47

I agree - this is a good game despite the limitations and annoyances of the RPGmaker engine.
yobyob1950
Pilot fish

Postby Dolphin-BR » Mon, 16Dec12 01:21

Sounds like a very good game!
I found it, but to my disappointment the PC is female... so no fun for me in it.
I'm sure this is not an issue for many other players and they will have lots of fun with it, so thanks for the mentioning the game here!
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby teecino » Mon, 16Dec12 01:46

I'll skip this one, i don't touch any rpg maker game not even with a 10inch pole [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
But seriously, so many great, fancy and free engines out there, and so many pateon creators keep using outdated engines like rpg maker [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]
teecino
sirens hunter

Postby Whiskeydoodle » Mon, 16Dec12 10:45

The game is quite interesting. I played it once. Unfortunately I don't know how to safe my progress. Any ideas?
https://t.me/pump_upp
Whiskeydoodle
sirens hunter

Postby vkalvkal » Mon, 16Dec12 13:06

I'm one of the patrons for this game and I can say that it's been totally worth my money so far.

I'm not a huge fan of RPG maker games, but this game has a nice balance between using the RPG maker mechanics and its story.

Usually, when I play this kind of games, I look for someone's save so that I can see the sex scenes without having too much of a problem, but this game is different. I've been playing by myself since the very beggining and didn't have to look for any other person's save to help me see the sex scenes.

Speaking of sex scenes, they're really well done.
vkalvkal
great white shark

Postby Issho » Mon, 16Dec12 15:33

Dolphin-BR wrote:Sounds like a very good game!
I found it, but to my disappointment the PC is female... so no fun for me in it.
I'm sure this is not an issue for many other players and they will have lots of fun with it, so thanks for the mentioning the game here!

For me normally too, but this an exception. I like it as I liked the game Life with Keeley. I´m adding the information above to make it clear.

Whiskeydoodle wrote:The game is quite interesting. I played it once. Unfortunately I don't know how to safe my progress. Any ideas?

mhm you normally save, when you press °ESC". There a save button with several slots. If you mean to use your older saves for a newer version, than you have to go to the folder of the game and copy the saves to the folder of the newer versions.
Issho
great white shark

Postby jurassicp » Mon, 16Dec12 16:36

Great tip, thank you! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
jurassicp
great white shark

Postby Whiskeydoodle » Tue, 16Dec13 06:27

Issho wrote:
Whiskeydoodle wrote:The game is quite interesting. I played it once. Unfortunately I don't know how to safe my progress. Any ideas?

mhm you normally save, when you press °ESC". There a save button with several slots. If you mean to use your older saves for a newer version, than you have to go to the folder of the game and copy the saves to the folder of the newer versions.

I accidentally hit the "0"-button on my number pad and it opened a screen, where I can save, look through my items and so on.

But thank you for you hint. I'll try it the next time I play.
https://t.me/pump_upp
Whiskeydoodle
sirens hunter

Postby stoper » Wed, 16Dec14 09:27

One of the best western RPG Maker games out there. Good writing, quality visuals, and some pretty hot scenarios.
stoper
great white shark

Postby zebrotavr » Wed, 16Dec14 22:20

Hm
RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game.
What's does it mean?
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby Vitu » Wed, 16Dec14 22:29

zebrotavr wrote:Hm
What's does it mean?

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=RPG+VX+Ace+RTP

;)
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 16Dec15 18:34

Vitu wrote:
What's does it mean?

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=RPG+VX+Ace+RTP

;)

If I was in my World of warcraft guild, which was in the top 10 of the server. And you would do such a thing. You would have been searching for a new guild at this moment. A person asked a legit question, a question you could have answered, because maybe other people are struggling with it and then they would have seen your answer and they wouldn't have had to search anymore.

What's does it mean?

RTP is a runtime package, additional files that a player needs to have to run the game. These are basic files that usually come with the aquiring RPGmaker, but for a player it's something they need to download on their own, unless the game developer put the files together with the game before uploading. Different versions of RPGmaker require different runtime packages.

1. go to http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... e-packages
2. select the version you want
3a. enter your name and email and click download OR
3b. under the download button you see If you have already joined the mailing list, please click here to download the RTP.

install the package somewhere and your done each time you play a new RPGmaker Ace game, the files are already present on your pc and you can play.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby kessie8dn » Thu, 16Dec15 18:56

Odd little game.. You have your hand held every step of the way, being reminded every single day to take the boss some coffee and speak to the cook, takes you to new locations simply by finding a taxi, etc..

Then you get to part 2, a whole new area, leave the hospital and get a bried preview but are given no idea where you're supposed to meet someone.. I played through again and saved the game just before the preview and I've tried every damn door at least once - even in the parts of the new area the "preview" didn't show (eg down by the river).

Gave up.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby vkalvkal » Thu, 16Dec15 22:09

kessie8dn wrote:Odd little game.. You have your hand held every step of the way, being reminded every single day to take the boss some coffee and speak to the cook, takes you to new locations simply by finding a taxi, etc..

Then you get to part 2, a whole new area, leave the hospital and get a bried preview but are given no idea where you're supposed to meet someone.. I played through again and saved the game just before the preview and I've tried every damn door at least once - even in the parts of the new area the "preview" didn't show (eg down by the river).

Gave up.

Yeah, it might be a pain in the ass in the beggining, but I don't think this is a problem with only this game, but with all RPGMaker based games.

Once you understand how it works and where are all the places located, it's easy as cake.

If you want to try it again, someone on ULMF made a walkthrough for this game. I would link you to it, but I'm not sure if it would be against the rules.
vkalvkal
great white shark

Next

Return to Other sexy games