Jacob's Rebound

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Jacob's Rebound

Postby Salamandastron » Fri, 16Nov18 00:03

lukas1819 wrote:Hi guys, anyone know how to get Elena ending? as im struggling to raise social and culture stats and raise money all at the same time.

You should be ok if you're just concentrating on one girl per playthrough.

Initially, I read Lovecraft in the morning, chatted with her in the afternoon, did some security work in the evening, and hung around in the bar in the evening.
Once I had enough culture, I switched to painting at home.
Donating blood is a good cash injection early on, I just had to switch one of my morning activities with a workout to regain Fitness.
Handing out flyers for your gym boosts social a bit along with gym reputation.
Buying a round of drinks gives a healthy boost to morale and social. Not a bad use of $25 once your gym is earning a bit.
Needless to say, spend on gym marketing whenever you can afford it.
But remember to apply for the gold credit card BEFORE you spend the 1000 bucks on your website.

That should be enough to get you through.
Others might have more effective min-max solutions, though.
Salamandastron
lagoon predator

Postby lukas1819 » Tue, 16Nov22 13:45

@Salamandastron thnak you for the assist, managed to get the ending. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
lukas1819
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Skilgannon » Thu, 16Nov24 16:18

Anyone discovered all 6 endings?

I have the 5 obvious ones:

Single
Asuka solo
Isabella solo
Elana solo
Brandi solo

But can't find the 6th? A 2 girl combo perhaps? Any help appreciated
Skilgannon
Pilot fish

Postby lydia02 » Thu, 16Nov24 17:39

The promo art for Isabella had me looking forward to this game. Great work with her. Also enjoy stat builders so game genre was also a plus for me. Would have liked more interactions though. Building a relationship up with the girl takes a good number of days and there is only 30 total. So only have one interaction a day is too limiting.
lydia02
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby Brontozaurio » Thu, 16Nov24 18:02

Skilgannon wrote:Anyone discovered all 6 endings?

I have the 5 obvious ones:

Single
Asuka solo
Isabella solo
Elana solo
Brandi solo

But can't find the 6th? A 2 girl combo perhaps? Any help appreciated

four endings , one each girl and two different remain single.
At the end of the game there are two different options depending on whether you managed your gym successful.
“I just wanna be single” (bad single ending)” or “decide to stay alone” (good single ending)
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby Stud84 » Sat, 17Feb04 05:38

Hello fellow sharks and mermaids, I just wanted to say this is definitely one of my favourite Lesson of Passion games of all time, and I've played almost all of them. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I think the storyline was unique, and it was cool having a black main character. His storyline was interesting and different from a lot of the other games on here. It was fun reading the comments that he'd make about the various events, and that really showed his personality. The stat-builder games are fun, and 30 days was enough time to do everything with a fair bit of time to spare. I always seem to fail the first time I play these sort of games (Camera Business, Living with Lana, etc.), but I won the second time since I figured out everything.

Now, I've only beaten the game once as of typing this, and I picked Brandi, the hot rocker chick who isn't materialistic at all. Amazing ending with her. She was my favourite, but Asuka was a close second! I still need to play the game again with Asuka and the other girls, but I really wanted to type this first to show my appreciation.

I really like how a lot of the endings in these games are happy and rewarding, and each girl definitely has her own personality and ideas, history, and attitude. I know that goes without saying, but it just makes them more personal and not just girls to fuck and be done with. There's a fair bit of roleplay in these games, and that just adds to it, I think. The bad ending is bad on purpose, and should be so, but the good ending was rewarding and what I was hoping for, so I am very appreciative of that.

I like the cutscenes when you go to different areas too. For example, seeing Brandi running and deciding to join her, or seeing her at the hospital, etc. That just made the game seem more personal and tailored to your playstyle, as well as the girl you decide to pursue.

The gym minigame was fun, and it was great seeing different aspect of the gym, like the pump session, celebrity advertisement, and such. This review is coming from a guy who spends a lot of time at the gym, and it was nice to see. You get the feeling of accomplishment as you start getting more customers every day. I cheered when I saw 100 people had visited in one day, haha.

Gonna have to applaud the music too, it's serene, peaceful, and upbeat all the same. Perfect background music for this game, adding to its calm atmosphere, which I think is a signature to a lot of your games. The music during sexual encounters was perfect too, and the minigame was just right, not too tough, yet not too easy.

As for the sex scene, I thought it was handled very well. Sexy, fun, and awesome. I love the way you can change things up or say different things, and how more options open up depending on your relationship level with the girl. It is definitely like real life where you can set the mood and work into the sex, making it all the more fun.

I really didn't have any complaints on this game. It wasn't tedious, and the 30 days go fast enough. The gym aspect was easy to catch onto and the relationship levels were appropriately placed. Games are a form of art, of course, and I am glad you put your heart into these.

This is a great game, Leonizer and company. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Cheers,
Stud84
Stud84
Pilot fish

Postby Powerbee » Sun, 17Mar12 09:13

Terrible font. Why? :(
** My english language is pretty bad. **
Powerbee
Pilot fish

Postby thinman873 » Mon, 17Mar13 10:59

Does anyone have a guide or walkthrough for this game?
thinman873
sirens hunter

Postby Brontozaurio » Tue, 17Mar14 08:24

thinman873 wrote:Does anyone have a guide or walkthrough for this game?

2 post 1 page
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Previous

Return to Other sexy games