Artwork By Arnii

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Artwork By Arnii

Postby Joe.Pizza » Tue, 16Nov15 08:22

Picture 1: Pretty in Pink! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 16Nov21 23:54

K84 wrote:I have a question, why do you use after effects in your images?

Well, once You learn to use after effects it is pretty extensive actually and very cool also, after effects can be used for keying, tracking, compositing and animation, in the November 2nd 2016 update/version it does the following:
3D rendering engine.
Creative Cloud Team Projects.
Real-time playback.
Faster effects and interactive performance.
Live Text Template improvements.
Shared Templates.
Date & Time Tokens.
Also includes: Better UI retina support, improved markers, scripting enhancements.
Adobe Media Encoder export improvements, enhanced Time Remapping, a 360-degree preset for monoscopic equirectangular video viewing, and much much more.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 16Nov21 23:55

jvit wrote:I'd say the gladiator got lucky ;)

:lol: he certainly got something :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 16Nov21 23:56

Joe.Pizza wrote:Picture 1: Pretty in Pink! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Yea I like that render also.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 16Nov21 23:59

Mandy On Stage
Mandy Teasing
Many Pole Swing
Mandy Spread Eagle

Work Flow:
Daz3D
Photoshop
Gen 2 & Gen 3
After Effects 3D
IRay

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Joe.Pizza » Wed, 16Nov23 06:14

Nice pics of Mandy. Her proportions look pretty good, but a little too busty for my taste.
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 16Nov23 07:04

Joe.Pizza wrote:Nice pics of Mandy. Her proportions look pretty good, but a little too busty for my taste.

Yup I agree, Mandy is beautiful aside from her melons, I think she would look more in proportion will smaller boobs, sadly many doing Artwork and Games have opted for melon size boobs in both renders and games.

To all the guys who either like melon sized boobs or do them all the time in art and games, go out, spend 20k, get a pair of melon sized implants, carry them around for a few weeks/months and then come back here and tell me how You still love them :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Mik » Wed, 16Nov23 09:09

Speaking of melons, I think especially a lot of American males were influenced by the films of Russ Meyer...
And also especially in 3D Render-Art a lot of people living their "little obsessions" doing way unrealistic
proportions or similar stuff.
Me personally, I'm into normal/ small boobs and I can't comprehend this fetish, escalating in enormous
tits walking around with attached little women, and I would like to see normal boobs in the games,
but I'm also aware that the majority likes it the other way.
However, taste is a matter of taste, and at least in 3D-Art you hurt noone with it...
Mik
great white shark

Postby LRM » Wed, 16Nov23 19:25

I was a breast-fed baby (they naturally get larger)... I can't help myself, I'm still drawn to them.
That may be why I like somewhat larger boobs... but any woman should be able to see her feet without using a mirror or if bent at the waist falling on her face, my 2¢.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Mik » Wed, 16Nov23 19:52

...was breast-feeded too and I respect everybody elses taste, but when I see guys calling a C-cup "small breasts" I get a little bit upset... [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Mik
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 16Nov23 20:21

LRM wrote:I was a breast-fed baby (they naturally get larger)... I can't help myself, I'm still drawn to them.
That may be why I like somewhat larger boobs... but any woman should be able to see her feet without using a mirror or if bent at the waist falling on her face, my 2¢.
Lou

:lol: Typical Lou Typical :D :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 16Nov23 20:25

Mik wrote:Speaking of melons, I think especially a lot of American males were influenced by the films of Russ Meyer...
And also especially in 3D Render-Art a lot of people living their "little obsessions" doing way unrealistic
proportions or similar stuff.
Me personally, I'm into normal/ small boobs and I can't comprehend this fetish, escalating in enormous
tits walking around with attached little women, and I would like to see normal boobs in the games,
but I'm also aware that the majority likes it the other way.
However, taste is a matter of taste, and at least in 3D-Art you hurt noone with it...

I think that when more women begin fully getting into doing 3D Artwork and fully into creating 3D games also, that this silly melon sized boobs fetish will begin to be evened out, as most games are made by men and clearly men embellish a woman's boob size in both their Artwork and games as well.

C'mon girls we can do this, only we know what it is like to carry around melon sized boobs in an over the shoulder boulder holder and the back pain that come from them, I even get some slight pains in my back and I am not big at all.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby JFR » Wed, 16Nov23 20:43

As one who grew up through the Russ Meyer era, I have to say that those who might have been influenced by him are OLD - or gone. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

As one who prefers a great pair of legs to everything else, anything over a B cup just seems like wastage. The girls just look so much more balanced. :D

Hannah is a great example, as is Jessika. Of course, tlaero being a girl, the latter makes sense. I imagine the live-action Hannah has an influence on the rendered Hannah as well.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Mik » Wed, 16Nov23 20:51

As one who grew up through the Russ Meyer era, I have to say that those who might have been influenced by him are OLD - or gone. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

and what if Pops told his boys that it is >D or nothing...? [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] ;)
Mik
great white shark

Postby LRM » Wed, 16Nov23 23:06

All bosoms are good bosoms!
My lady is probably an A cup, I love her no less for that.
The women I saw in SE Asia resembled sunny side up eggs with nipples that resembled my thumbs.
A round full cup still causes my head to involuntarily swivel.
We're a few hundred miles off topic here gents... Pink? Your call... Too far astray?
Lou
The above looks very interesting until she (Shea Laren) removes her bra... then not so much.
Got Wood?
LRM

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls