[v1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: [v0.8] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby dirheim » Mon, 16Nov07 19:13

Gaweb Studio wrote:
dirheim wrote:I have problem with Res and Ayami second quest, it says to meet them at Ayami place on weekend afternoon, but I can't find Ayami Place on the map. I've found the mansion, Saiko and Kana places without problems but I'm at a loss with Ayami, have I need to unlock/find something before?

Her place is the other door next to Saiko (the teacher) appartment. If you have trouble finding girls, use the map and zoom out. It'll show you their location by district then you can zoom in a specific district and then again, zoom in houses and appartments. You can move from place to place in the map by clicking stairs or the walking icon.
I guess I'll need to add this to the help menu since it's not clear.

Thanks a lot, but I still cannot unlock the scene, I've spent a full saturday on Street F skipping time by 20 minutes but nothing happens, Do I need to be with somebody?
dirheim
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Gaweb Studio » Tue, 16Nov22 14:27

Hi all,

Download : MEGA DROPBOX

Sorry for the delay, I wanted to expand the town even more but due to the time it takes to add just 1 zone, I decided to leave it for another time.

An important change for this version is the travel interface which has changed to simple text. You can toggle the travel menu by clicking the new "Travel" icon located in the top right menu (the first one).

What's new ?

• Travel UI changed
  • Sex commands now change depending on the furniture available in the current room (currently only bed and chair)
  • 2 new sex commands : Sitting front (require chair) and Laying side (require bed)
  • Night sex option is now functional
  • 1 new girl fully playable (except night sex option) : Okimi, the junior teacher
  • Town expanded :
    • Eastside : Conbini & Bathhouse
    • Westside : Library
    • School : Gym, Cafeteria, Computer room & Teachers office
    • Northside : Museum, Entertainment park, Airport
    • Subway : New stations
    • Countryside (Accessible from Northside only) : Village & Onsen
  • French translation done up to v0.8 + all events for Okimi

About the new girl :
  • Okimi has been created by a CarpeNoctem from the Fenoxo forums who offered to help since I was quite busy with game features. He also happens to be the french translator and works quite fast on both sides.
    All events and dialogues for this girl are his own (I'm planning to add a proper credit menu in future versions). I reviewed the texts but some errors might have slipped through so let me know if you see any.
    A big thanks to him for his help !

About the town expansion :
  • You might wonder what's the point to expand the town. For v0.9, it's basically pointless... You can't do anything new in those new zones. Why did I expand so fast then ? Simply because expanding is a long process and doing it in one go makes it easier for me. It'll be much faster for me to add new houses and appartments for new girls later on. Moreover, it also gives players hints to what kind of girl and play they'll be bale to expect in the future as well as gives some ideas as what kind of part time job you'll be able to do with the hero and finally, what kind of dating venue you'll have access to.
    Again, it takes a lot of time to expand the town, more than I thought it would and I didn't even have time to finish Southside... However I prefered to do it later otherside it would have delayed v0.9 by a couple more days... Since it's not used yet, I decided to release v0.9 without it. Northside will give you plenty of ideas anyway and I also added a Countryside to add more diversity to the game.

What I couldn't do :
  • The 3P commands with Rin & Ayumi and some new 3P commands with doll moded girls. Unfortunately, I've been caught in the town expansion and had to delay those new scenes for next time. I know a lot of you are waiting for it, it'll come a bit later. Sorry about that.

What's next ?
I have a lot of plans for Glassix as you can see with the town expansion :
  • Affection tweaks to make it slower to gain normally, but faster with gift and dates
  • Dating feature : Girl will have different interest (Culture, fun, relaxation, study) and bringing them to the good spot will improve her affection, for example bring her to the onsen if she wants to relax, or to the entertainment park if she wants fun.
  • Artificial intelligence for girls to make them act semi-randomly and depending on a few stats (like hunger and bladder) and interests.
  • Money system with several ways to earn it (part-time jobs, pimp the girls...) and spend it (gift for girl, buy tickets to access special venues like entertainment park or museum)
  • Gifts : Each girl will have different tastes in gifts (such as candy, dolls, cloth, underwear, toys...)
  • More town expansion : Southside, Police station, Aquatic park, Beach, Office, Church, Concert venue and more...
  • Karma feature : Your action will be increase or decrease your karma, changing the accessible endings of the game
  • Suspicion feature : Your action might increase suspicion which might trigger game over if you go overboard without Lily's approval
  • Swimsuit outfit for all girls : With the beach coming soon, the swimsuit outfit will be fully playable like the casual, working and bath outfits. This process has already been started in v0.9.
  • New girls : You can guess them from the new locations. Thanks to CarpeNoctem's help, you should be able to expect new girls much faster ! The PE teacher is already in progress with PE cloth and school swimsuits for students.
  • More furnitures : Couch, Desk, Table etc... and more unique one such as stockades or wooden horse in hidden locations...
  • More sex commands and events in general, obviously ! For this part, I'm aiming to have each furniture have at least 1 handjob/boobjob/blowjob and 2 penetration poses (front and back). Some furnitures will have unique positions (Such a 69 for beds)

Whoa, that's a lot ! It'll take a really long time at this pace but we'll reach that anyway :)

What's for v0.10 ?
  • I'll focus to finish the town expansion and with CarpeNoctem's help, I should be able to add the new PE school events as well as review the school planning in general to split it in half.
    A few more commands based on furniture should be added (table and desk) as well as more options for the other already present furnitures.
    I'm also planning to start a few tests with the AI for girls to have them act depending on their personal interests and move around town room by room instead of teleporting. This should improve a lot the simulation feeling in Glassix and add some randomness.

That's all for the moment !

Thanks for your time !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar ;)
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Re: [v0.9] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby Gaweb Studio » Wed, 16Nov23 03:09

Thank you all for your feedback.

Voted by the vast majority, the previous travel UI will be brought back in v0.10 :p First time I got so many replies at once ahah :)

Anyway here is a small patch to correct critical bugs with event follow-up as well as Okimi bugged obedience level 3.

Download this patch only if you have already downloaded yesterday's v0.9. Just overwrite the files in the game folder :

PATCH ONLY : MEGA DROPBOX

If you haven't download the 1.05Gb file, then you'll need to download the full version there :

FULL GAME : MEGA DROPBOX

The other bugs mentioned will be corrected for v0.10.

Thanks for your support !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby Gaweb Studio » Wed, 16Nov23 10:59

Hi again,

Another patch and hopefulyl the last for this version 0.9.

It corrects the random text problems which happened when triggering daily girl events.

It also include a full french translation for v0.9 thanks to CarpeNoctem quick work.

Again, you can just download the patch file if you already have v0.9 (with previous patch or without) and simply overwrite the content.

PATCH 2 ONLY : MEGA DROPBOX

Or the full v0.9 if not :

FULL VERSION : MEGA DROPBOX

The rest will be corrected in v0.10 if no other game breaking bug is found.

Thanks for your feedback and support !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby jkast91 » Wed, 16Nov23 15:03

thank you for such a great game.
for the student/teacher is there a trigger point I am missing or do you have to start a new game, just looking a a hint in the right direction.
jkast91
great white shark

Postby wildride » Wed, 16Nov23 23:02

I think you need to adjust the conversation when you first meet the succubus, namely where she tells you to bring Aiko next Sunday. When using the word next it implies not this Sunday (tomorrow) but the one the following week (next).
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Wed, 16Nov23 23:05

dirheim wrote:Thanks a lot, but I still cannot unlock the scene, I've spent a full saturday on Street F skipping time by 20 minutes but nothing happens, Do I need to be with somebody?

So you stayed outside on the street.. did you go inside her apartment to find them?
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Thu, 16Nov24 00:42

Is there a way to delete saves? In not could that feature be implemented.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby Gaweb Studio » Thu, 16Nov24 01:24

jkast91 wrote:
for the student/teacher is there a trigger point I am missing or do you have to start a new game, just looking a a hint in the right direction.

If you are asking about the new teacher, her meeting event is in the junior classroom at 5PM

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:Is there a way to delete saves? In not could that feature be implemented.

Good point. I'll add this to my to do list.

dirheim wrote:I have problem with Res and Ayami second quest, it says to meet them at Ayami place on weekend afternoon, but I can't find Ayami Place on the map. I've found the mansion, Saiko and Kana places without problems but I'm at a loss with Ayami, have I need to unlock/find something before?

Kana does not have her own place. Ayumi lives in the apartment next to Saiko's. Just go to her room at the requested time to trigger her event. Be sure her and Rin are both at 25 obedience points ! Their obedience level is now shared for level 2 and 3 ! That might be what you're missing.
You can also use the map menu to check the path. On the map, you can click on the exits to switch from one block to another. You can easily find Ayumi's room like this.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby wildride » Thu, 16Nov24 13:29

Gaweb Studio wrote:Kana does not have her own place. Ayumi lives in the apartment next to Saiko's. Just go to her room at the requested time to trigger her event. Be sure her and Rin are both at 25 obedience points ! Their obedience level is now shared for level 2 and 3 ! That might be what you're missing.
You can also use the map menu to check the path. On the map, you can click on the exits to switch from one block to another. You can easily find Ayumi's room like this.

Maybe an idea is to label those doors on the map somehow, a few ideas would be the character portrait over the door when they are in there? A mouseover type effect where the player moves the mouse and it will say "ayumi's house" etc? or simply have it written on the map? Ideally (imo) renaming Apartment A/B etc to the persons name (once you know them well enough) would be a nice touch. I mean right now they give you a key before you may even know where they live. ;)
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby cj1015 » Fri, 16Nov25 02:55

a begin from the beginning button would do nice too.
cj1015
great white shark

Postby dirheim » Sat, 16Nov26 18:21

Gaweb Studio wrote:
jkast91 wrote:

If you are asking about the new teacher, her meeting event is in the junior classroom at 5PM

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:Is there a way to delete saves? In not could that feature be implemented.

Good point. I'll add this to my to do list.

Kana does not have her own place. Ayumi lives in the apartment next to Saiko's. Just go to her room at the requested time to trigger her event. Be sure her and Rin are both at 25 obedience points ! Their obedience level is now shared for level 2 and 3 ! That might be what you're missing.

Every time I try to enter I get the message "It's locked", and I have both of them at 25 :??:

dirheim
Pilot fish

Postby Köpi » Sat, 16Nov26 18:31

You need to have more affection. Then she will give you a key to her apartment.
Köpi
great white shark

Postby dirheim » Sat, 16Nov26 21:41

Köpi wrote:You need to have more affection. Then she will give you a key to her apartment.

Thanks a lot, I knew I was missing something, but not what
dirheim
Pilot fish

Postby Köpi » Sat, 16Nov26 21:52

dirheim wrote:
Thanks a lot, I knew I was missing something, but not what

But you need a lot more affection. I think its 60 or even more
Köpi
great white shark