Circles of Desire by Cassgames

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Circles of Desire by Cassgames

Postby pyorgara » Sun, 16Jan17 17:51

Good game. I love games or stories that deal with truth or dare. Makes everything naughtier.

I am not such a big fan of cheating on your girlfriend but that's just my personal taste.
pyorgara
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby HV3 » Thu, 16Nov10 02:25

Is this game dead, no matter when I try, the game page says Servees are busy try again later.
HV3
Pilot fish

Postby kessie8dn » Thu, 16Nov10 15:25

HV3 wrote:Is this game dead, no matter when I try, the game page says Servees are busy try again later.

Seems this has come to the end of the road.. The servers are still "busy", which is probably a euphemism for the bill's not been paid.

Such a pity - I was looking forward to their more games from them but nothing's been reported for over a year so I guess they've got bored, taken to the bottle, discovered the opposite sex or otherwise got themselves a life..

Looks like they've managed to keep their donations section open though.. Strange that :lol:
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby yahoo » Mon, 16Nov21 22:06

I came across this thread after it was updated on the 10th. I went to cassgames.com last week and the page loaded for me (I didn't have time to play the game, though), so it's (hopefully) alive-ish.
yahoo
great white shark

Postby athossico » Tue, 16Nov22 16:21

It seems that the site is offlin: unable to contact server...
athossico
great white shark

Postby kessie8dn » Tue, 16Nov22 17:04

athossico wrote:It seems that the site is offlin: unable to contact server...

Oops! Page Not Found
Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found.

It's gone :(

I just checked their facebook page - nothing updated since March 2015!
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby yahoo » Tue, 16Nov22 17:44

As I mentioned, the site did load at least a few times between the 11th when I saw the thread and 20th (when my web browser reported the first site unavailable).
- The site is hosted on cloudflare, so it's probably not the network infrastructure.
- The domain is valid until June 2017
The site was snooped here:
http://cassgames.com.w3snoop.com/
The IP address is not available and cannot be pinged. Looks like a server technical issue to me.

(Of course, the bill could have been unpaid, but I doubt it, the cost of running the site are probably very low, and the page wouldn't have stopped working in the middle of the month, but on the first.)
yahoo
great white shark

Postby kessie8dn » Wed, 16Nov23 21:31

yahoo wrote:As I mentioned, the site did load at least a few times between the 11th when I saw the thread and 20th (when my web browser reported the first site unavailable).
- The site is hosted on cloudflare, so it's probably not the network infrastructure.
The IP address is not available and cannot be pinged. Looks like a server technical issue to me.

(Of course, the bill could have been unpaid, but I doubt it, the cost of running the site are probably very low, and the page wouldn't have stopped working in the middle of the month, but on the first.)

I note the Creation and Updated dates are the 19th/20th of the month (2014 and 2015 respectively), which suggests the 20th is probably the date any payments would be due and fits nicely with the date your web browser first reported the site as unavailable, as opposed to the first of the month..
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby yahoo » Wed, 16Nov23 21:52

kessie8dn wrote:
yahoo wrote:As I mentioned, the site did load at least a few times between the 11th when I saw the thread and 20th (when my web browser reported the first site unavailable).

I note the Creation and Updated dates are the 19th/20th of the month (2014 and 2015 respectively), which suggests the 20th is probably the date any payments would be due and fits nicely with the date your web browser first reported the site as unavailable, as opposed to the first of the month..

Good catch. The domain hasn't lapsed (they're usually registered and paid for on an annual basis, and there's no reason to believe it was not paid for this year). Digital Ocean provides payment plans on a monthly basis.

Oh well. Maybe the owner will pay up. Maybe not. Hey, maybe there's a way to get it paid for by crowdsourcing? :sarcastic:
yahoo
great white shark

Postby kessie8dn » Mon, 16Nov28 23:44

yahoo wrote:Oh well. Maybe the owner will pay up. Maybe not. Hey, maybe there's a way to get it paid for by crowdsourcing? :sarcastic:

Shame he didn't think of that :sarcastic:
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby HV3 » Tue, 16Nov29 14:10

Just wish there was an offline version...
HV3
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Free sexy games