Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E06 (2016-09-02)

Postby flying_circus » Thu, 16Nov10 11:01

Hello !

Bon, j'ai presque fini l'episode 6, mais je butte sur 3 "achievments"

1 You finished emily's appartment as a gentleman. Pour celui la, je cale complètement...
office 1: j'ai sifflé en regardant ses jambes, j'ai regardé ses seins quand elle ôte sa veste mais sans rien faire de plus, et j'ai regardé ses fessees pendant qu'elle rangeait ses dossiers. Au bar, j'ai tenté de regarder ses jambes 0 fois (elles s'en va après que je l'ai consolé au bar; 1, 2 ou trois fois, en restant gentleman a chaque fois quand on s'assoit sur la banquette. Si je regarde 0 fois, je peux déclencher l'event ou je la console quand elle pleure, et si je regarde ses jambes au bar, elle ne pleure pas mais quand je reviens des toilette, elle est assise a son bureau et je ne peux pas la déranger. elle accepte l'invitation au ciné si j'ai regardé 0 ou une fois, mais a l'appart, quand je la serre dans mes bras, je lui dis " your are in mourning", je peux soit la serré simplement contre moi, soit lui peloter les fesses, elle me dit que je me suis comporté en gentleman, mais ça ne déclenche toujours pas l'achievment...

2 you ground against emily. Je ne vois pas du tout ce que je suis sensé faire....
( lui caresser les fesses, peut être ? mais ça, c'est déjà fait dans l'appart)

3 you aborted the story branche because of the webcam.
Là aussi, dans tous les path que j'ai fait ( corrupted ou standard, ou même no flirt), j'ai essayé de signaler la webcam a Emily lorsqu'on commencait a se chauffer mutuellement, mais sans résultats, même lorsqu'on arrêtait sagement...
flying_circus
great white shark

Postby JFR » Wed, 16Nov16 16:24

For those who are not members of the discussion forum at Bradseroticweekrocks, some new, somewhat disappointing information has been posted. Due to pressures of unanticipated business increases and responsibilities for a grieving family during the holiday season, Wolfschadowe has announced a temporary development slowdown on BEW. He will continue minor work on the game but stop major development work until after the holiday season. That will push back the release of Episode 7 from November to January or perhaps even February. The upside is that the resulting episode will be much bigger than originally planned. Wolf continues to participate in discussions on the forum and the latest round of patron rewards came out recently with another "Developer Commentary Video" released to the higher patron levels. Older rewards are "trickling down" to lower levels.

Although it sounds like an eternity of delay, he is really only talking about 2 - 3 months to get life squared away and develop a 2x larger episode. Wolfschadowe's statement can be found here - http://bradseroticweek.rocks/bewbb/view ... ?f=9&t=288
JFR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby roberttx » Fri, 16Dec02 18:45

I hope someone can give me some help with this. I tried to load the game, but get the message "Error loading file: Files/_game.js"

Any suggestions for a fix? I'm using Chrome to open the game with a Windows 10 laptop.

Thanks.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Fri, 16Dec02 20:25

roberttx wrote:I hope someone can give me some help with this. I tried to load the game, but get the message "Error loading file: Files/_game.js"

Any suggestions for a fix? I'm using Chrome to open the game with a Windows 10 laptop. ...

It sounds like you haven't unzipped the download file. That is a common mistake. The download is a compressed archive and cannot be run as-is. Use a common unzip program to unpack the archive and then run the game from the "Start" file. There are many free programs that can do this. I use Unzip Lite. http://www.unziplite.com/

Another hint for running on a laptop. I have found that using the Chrome "Settings" menu to resize the display to full screen ( [ ]) helps to display the whole scene on the laptop monitor. You can also just resize to 75 or 80% if you don't like full screen.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Sat, 16Dec03 02:08

Zip is built in to Windows 10. If you right click the file you download, there will be an "Extract All" option on the menu.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby JFR » Sat, 16Dec03 03:04

tlaero wrote:Zip is built in to Windows 10. If you right click the file you download, there will be an "Extract All" option on the menu.

Learn something new every day. It seems that option disappears from the context menu if you have another compression program installed. Since I had by habit installed Unzip Lite on my laptop, I never saw that feature. ;)

Either way you select Roberttx, BEW must be extracted before use.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby roberttx » Sat, 16Dec03 18:31

JFR wrote:
tlaero wrote:Zip is built in to Windows 10. If you right click the file you download, there will be an "Extract All" option on the menu.

Learn something new every day. It seems that option disappears from the context menu if you have another compression program installed. Since I had by habit installed Unzip Lite on my laptop, I never saw that feature. ;)

Either way you select Roberttx, BEW must be extracted before use.

Thank y'all. I could have sworn I had unzipped the file, but hadn't. It works now.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Kadic » Tue, 16Dec27 20:50

JFR wrote:For those who are not members of the discussion forum at Bradseroticweekrocks, some new, somewhat disappointing information has been posted. Due to pressures of unanticipated business increases and responsibilities for a grieving family during the holiday season, Wolfschadowe has announced a temporary development slowdown on BEW. He will continue minor work on the game but stop major development work until after the holiday season. That will push back the release of Episode 7 from November to January or perhaps even February. The upside is that the resulting episode will be much bigger than originally planned. Wolf continues to participate in discussions on the forum and the latest round of patron rewards came out recently with another "Developer Commentary Video" released to the higher patron levels. Older rewards are "trickling down" to lower levels.

Although it sounds like an eternity of delay, he is really only talking about 2 - 3 months to get life squared away and develop a 2x larger episode. Wolfschadowe's statement can be found here - http://bradseroticweek.rocks/bewbb/view ... ?f=9&t=288

Thank you very much for the info JFR. I keep up with updates and news on BEW here and not on the main forum. I should check their as well but regardless, thank you for thinking of us here.
Kadic
Pilot fish

Postby JFR » Wed, 16Dec28 00:08

Kadic wrote:... I keep up with updates and news on BEW here and not on the main forum. ...

It is really dead over there right now. I suspect things will pick up after the holidays are over and everyone gets back to a more normal life. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get the next episode before February but you never know. The last time he speculated, Wolfschadowe said he was shooting for January or February.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Eldormain » Mon, 17Jan16 07:39

Hi all. I keep returning to this one and am looking forward to seeing more of it done. The mystery of the coffee shop girl keeps me coming back. Thanks for the work.

Eldormain.
------------------------------------------------------

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets; art deserves that, for it and knowledge can raise man to the Divine." - Ludwig van Beethoven
Eldormain
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Mon, 17Jan16 22:23

FYI, Wolfschadowe made a new post in the forum regarding work on the next release. I'll just cut/paste it here for those interested.

KillJoy2190 wrote:
Is it possible to get a ballpark time frame?

Before summer (Northern Hemisphere)

There are 5 scenes affected in the release. 4 are existing with added content. 1 is a new scene.

1. Wednesday Strip Club: Adds ~110 pages.
2. Wednesday Taxi (new): ~120 pages
3. Wednesday Home: Adds ~180 pages (Not including additions to the recap)
4. Thursday Office: Adds ~90 pages
5. Thursday afternoon Home: Adds ~20 pages
JFR
star of the reef

Postby xravensfan » Wed, 17Apr12 04:20

Any news?

A game like this is SOOO incredibly detailed, it has to be overwhelming at some point. I would even by fine with Wolf leaving this one and starting a new one. His work is GREAT!
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Wed, 17Apr12 05:02

xravensfan wrote:Any news?

A game like this is SOOO incredibly detailed, it has to be overwhelming at some point. I would even by fine with Wolf leaving this one and starting a new one. His work is GREAT!

Most recent news was late last week in the forum. Wolfschadowe has been out sick for awhile so is running a little behind his planned schedule. The planned release date is still "before summer" as confirmed again by Wolf in that recent post. We were hoping for late April or May before he went out sick and that is still possible but for now I am hoping for late May and not a delay until June. June could be possible if testing does not cooperate but I know he is hoping to get it out before then.

The best news is that he hired a couple of render monkeys (artists) and a new writer so that should help him move things along a bit faster. Some other good news is that no future episodes should be as complex or take as long as this one.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 17Jul02 15:20

JFR wrote:
xravensfan wrote:Any news?

Most recent news was late last week in the forum. Wolfschadowe has been out sick for awhile so is running a little behind his planned schedule. The planned release date is still "before summer" as confirmed again by Wolf in that recent post. We were hoping for late April or May before he went out sick and that is still possible but for now I am hoping for late May and not a delay until June. June could be possible if testing does not cooperate but I know he is hoping to get it out before then.

The best news is that he hired a couple of render monkeys (artists) and a new writer so that should help him move things along a bit faster. Some other good news is that no future episodes should be as complex or take as long as this one.

A lot of dialogue was lost on the progress of updates to BEW owing to the hackers, but it is now looking like a late July/early August date for public release of Episode 7. High-level Patrons like JFR will see it a few days early. Wolf and his team are quite close now, but there is still some testing and translation to be done.

Patience, my friends, it will be worth it, and because of the way Episode 7 needed to be integrated into the story, some of the upcoming Episode 8 work is also complete. Can't say much more without breaking Patron confidentiality, but we will be seeing more of Jasmine and one cat already out of the bag is that one of the new girls is called Miurgheal: a name to conjure with.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Mon, 17Jul03 01:33

Just curious, has there been any word on which update version will have the continuation of the Faith and Emily stuff? Not to rush you or anything. It's been about four years since I first played the first demo and I'm a bit curious as to how that plot continues XD
Super
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games