LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

Postby Ninja was here » Wed, 16Oct12 01:16

xsandman78 wrote:Visually the girls are gorgeous still and the premise of competition with rival had some potential.
The game is rather short but there's no doubt variations outside the choices I've plumped for in several playthroughs. However personally I really found the story rather lacking this time round.

Ohh, of course any story would feel like that for you, Morpheus. :D
"You won't see me cuming" - unnamed ninja
Ninja was here
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Ninja was here » Wed, 16Oct12 10:25

Let me say i really loved your game. I liked -a lot- that you guys focused more in the story this time rather than just stats grinding(Though this wasn't really a problem in the first game, because of it's amazing quality). I do hope you guys come up with more expansions. It felt a bit short to me, because i was hoping for more France sight seeing and more sex scenes like foursomes or orgy. Some people here already suggested cool, sexy and hot places that could be added to the expansions, so i won't be mentioning it.

I don't remember in what day this happened, but there is a day where all girls are dressing with party event clothes. I was hoping for something hot to happen that night, but everyone just got drunk and that was it. This was a shame because Tracy was wearing a very hot red dress, and i just wanted to fuck her brains out.:crazy: Anyway, it would be awesome to have a party event leading to a hot threesome\foursome\orgy, or whatever, with Tracy and Lisa wearing those killer outfits.

Perhaps one thing that the first game had more than this one, was the sexual tension. To be in house with a very hot wife and then a very hot nanny, it can drive any man crazy. All those wrong thoughts and that threesome fantasy that never happened, damn. That forbidden fruit desire, and the "You can watch but you can't touch" rule, really works.

By the way, i liked that Eleanor was mentioned in the game. No one can party harder than that girl. I do hope you guys make some hot stuff involving Tracy, Lisa and Eleanor, in the coming expansions. Another character i would really like to see in a expansion would be Christine, she really knows how to pull some erotic games. Especially with her voyeur side, i think she, Lisa and Tracy would have some NICE moments.(This are all just my thoughts. I'm not demanding or expecting anything to really show up in the coming expansions)

Given that you guys made a 3D game, i was wondering if there is any chance of having a 3D version of Living With Temptation, in the future. Would be amazing to see Lisa in a BDSM scene like this: https://my.mixtape.moe/jbvaqb.webm
Ninja was here
sirens hunter

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Thu, 16Oct13 01:17

Ninja was here wrote: Given that you guys made a 3D game, i was wondering if there is any chance of having a 3D version of Living With Temptation, in the future. Would be amazing to see Lisa in a BDSM scene like this: https://my.mixtape.moe/jbvaqb.webm

I don't know what it is about Justin but everyone seems to want to see him take all kinds of abuse. I'm very guilty of this too. There must be some repressed jealousy we all have of him, given that he has both Tracy and Lisa. There should be a Justin prequel game from before he met Tracy where he meets a bunch of different girls who end up doing horrible sexual things to him. But then again Ninja didn't specifically say Justin was the guy in that video so maybe I'm off base.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby Ninja was here » Thu, 16Oct13 11:39

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:
Ninja was here wrote: Given that you guys made a 3D game, i was wondering if there is any chance of having a 3D version of Living With Temptation, in the future. Would be amazing to see Lisa in a BDSM scene like this: https://my.mixtape.moe/jbvaqb.webm

I don't know what it is about Justin but everyone seems to want to see him take all kinds of abuse. I'm very guilty of this too. There must be some repressed jealousy we all have of him, given that he has both Tracy and Lisa. There should be a Justin prequel game from before he met Tracy where he meets a bunch of different girls who end up doing horrible sexual things to him. But then again Ninja didn't specifically say Justin was the guy in that video so maybe I'm off base.

HAHAHA, I don't really know why, but the naughtier it gets the hotter it is. I just want to see that triangle to go deeper and deeper into it. About Justin, I think a lot of people here have many ideas on how to punish him, for cheating Tracy :D. But he is indeed lucky; Tracy and Lisa are off charts. :crazy:

About "doing horrible sexual things to him", it reminds me of that scene from the Deadpool movie. His girlfriend Vanessa gives him a special night surprise to commemorate the happy international women's day. :lol:
Ninja was here
sirens hunter

Postby Ninja was here » Thu, 16Oct13 13:52

By the way i saw a picture with Antoinette and Tracy in the Sauna, but can't seem to find a way to trigger it.
Ninja was here
sirens hunter

Postby herkalurk » Thu, 16Oct13 15:23

Ninja was here wrote:By the way i saw a picture with Antoinette and Tracy in the Sauna, but can't seem to find a way to trigger it.

Could you describe the picture more?

The only thing I know you can do with both of them in the sauna is get caught by Tracy with Antoinette. There currently is no scene with all 3.
herkalurk
sirens hunter

Postby yoyo34 » Thu, 16Oct13 21:45

herkalurk wrote:
in the sauna is get caught by Tracy with Antoinette

I think I managed to do that once, but I was clicking through that scene and I don't even know how I did it. Any hints ?
yoyo34
sirens hunter

Postby Ninja was here » Fri, 16Oct14 06:57

yoyo34 wrote:
herkalurk wrote:
in the sauna is get caught by Tracy with Antoinette

I think I managed to do that once, but I was clicking through that scene and I don't even know how I did it. Any hints ?

I think i got it:

* Day 2: First you need to go the sauna after dinner. It's the day where Richard brags about his new achievements(he says he is now a billionaire).

* In the sauna, go along with him while he show off his wife. You will end up touching her skin when he suggests it. Choose the option that says it feels amazing(Not sure if it is that particular option that triggers the store scene with Tracy and Antoinette).

Doing that will open two new scenes:

1* Day 3: After Dinner, if you go to the sauna, you will find Antoinette there. If your Rep is higher than Richard she will offer to make up for the last time there, where Justin got teased and cock blocked.

2* Day 4: The next day when you go with Tracy and Antoinette shopping, there will be an option to click in the background, inside the store. This open a scene where Antoinette kinda massages Tracy, with the oil you found.
Ninja was here
sirens hunter

Postby Ninja was here » Fri, 16Oct14 07:27

By the way, at Day 5 when everyone are in a hangover, there is the option to go to the kitchen and prepare a hangover remedy for the girls. Doing it or not doesn't seem to change anything in the game.
Ninja was here
sirens hunter

Postby yoyo34 » Fri, 16Oct14 10:07

Ninja was here wrote:
1* Day 3: After Dinner, if you go to the sauna, you will find Antoinette there. If your Rep is higher than Richard she will offer to make up for the last time there, where Justin got teased and cock blocked

Sure.
At the end of the scene on day 3, Tracy walks in, is it possible to get caught there ? I think I did once but since I unexpectedly got redirected to an ending, but I wasn't reading the text, only exploring the story branching. I failed to do it again. Is it real, or was it only an odd bug ?
yoyo34
sirens hunter

Postby yoyo34 » Fri, 16Oct14 10:15

To give an example of some hard to find story branching, on day 5 afternoon in the stables, if the score is just lower than Richard's, you have the option to leave rather than participate in the gangbang. Then Tracy enjoy herself alone and comes back naked and cum covered to the hot tub. Wow [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
yoyo34
sirens hunter

Postby Ninja was here » Fri, 16Oct14 12:01

yoyo34 wrote:
To give an example of some hard to find story branching, on day 5 afternoon in the stables, if the score is just lower than Richard's, you have the option to leave rather than participate in the gangbang. Then Tracy enjoy herself alone and comes back naked and cum covered to the hot tub. Wow [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

Never got that scene myself. Strange, because the trigger for this scene requires that your rep is higher than Richard, otherwise she will refuse it in the early pool scene.
Ninja was here
sirens hunter

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Fri, 16Oct14 18:14

I did get a scene in the kitchen with Justin, Tracy and Lisa in the kitchen making a salad or something and the girls kiss or lick fingers. I forget which. I have not been able to repeat that scene since I got it the first time.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby Ninja was here » Sat, 16Oct15 06:40

MickeyMouse1 wrote:I did get a scene in the kitchen with Justin, Tracy and Lisa in the kitchen making a salad or something and the girls kiss or lick fingers. I forget which. I have not been able to repeat that scene since I got it the first time.

The trigger for this scene is to watch a culinary show with Antoinette, before you go to the kitchen. Don't remember the exactly days though.
Ninja was here
sirens hunter

Postby Syneray » Sun, 16Oct16 01:05

Vocal wrote:
vkalvkal wrote:
The Tracy confession scene where you doublebang her with Derek and Justin was the hottest scene to me. That's saying something because because a lot of the sex scenes in this game were great. Lisa with threesomes were great too. I do want one more solo scene with Lisa tho. Haha!

How do I get the Justin/Tracy/Derek scene? Somehow I can't get it :-/
Syneray
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games