Some of my favorite sexy renders

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Some of my favorite sexy renders

Postby jvit » Sat, 16Sep17 15:33

PinkVendeta wrote:Nice work, she is beautiful looking, good poses to, just keep her boobs same size, as so many fall into the melon sized bobs on a small figure and it looks silly, and annoys the hell out of me also, as I have smallish boobs (32B) on a small figure or frame and it looks normal, I did renders of myself and put on melon sized boobs and it looked stupid in reality :lol:

Thanks! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

I also really don't like the cartoonish melon-sized boobs. Some of my figures have big ones, but I try to make them look natural in all cases.
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Sep17 15:38

jvit wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:Nice work, she is beautiful looking, good poses to, just keep her boobs same size, as so many fall into the melon sized bobs on a small figure and it looks silly, and annoys the hell out of me also, as I have smallish boobs (32B) on a small figure or frame and it looks normal, I did renders of myself and put on melon sized boobs and it looked stupid in reality :lol:

Thanks! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

I also really don't like the cartoonish melon-sized boobs. Some of my figures have big ones, but I try to make them look natural in all cases.

Cool good to know.

One of my friends is small figured and small in height also, and has 34D boobs, so big, to big for her size and height, and she is saving for a breast reduction op as we speak, says she has back pain, neck pain, lower back pain all from the big boobs on a small figure, she says soon her over the shoulder boulder holders will be gone :lol:
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sun, 16Sep18 06:26

Agreed. The girl looks great the way she is. Jvit also did a nice job of balancing her bottom to her top.

I can imagine what your augmented renders looked like. On the bright side, it allowed you see what you would look like if you had a Pamela Anderson boob job done. :lol:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sun, 16Sep18 06:35

jvit wrote:I also really don't like the cartoonish melon-sized boobs. Some of my figures have big ones, but I try to make them look natural in all cases.

Your renders looking great so far. Yep, some of the anime girls just look ridiculous. I just think 'Really?' and then move on.
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sun, 16Sep18 06:43

PinkVendeta wrote:One of my friends is small figured and small in height also, and has 34D boobs, so big, to big for her size and height, and she is saving for a breast reduction op as we speak, says she has back pain, neck pain, lower back pain all from the big boobs on a small figure, she says soon her over the shoulder boulder holders will be gone :lol:

I feel for your friend. I had a friend with the same problem except she was tall and sturdy. The weight of her boobs would cause the bra straps to cut into her shoulders.
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby jvit » Sun, 16Sep18 13:25

Hey Joe, glad you like my work. And yeah, I like my models to be proportionate.

I can see how those big boobs on a small frame can become uncomfortable [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby HeyChief » Sun, 16Sep18 22:55

Thank you, that is one of my pet complaints that I see in some drawings. I guess they never knew anyone with that problem. Silly boys.
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Sun, 16Sep18 23:56

Chief, it's really not that big a problem...
Any gent here (and a few of the women) will gladly help bear a large portion of that weight.

You are both are correct... When her boobs extend farther than her feet it isn't realistic.
Never having carried around a large bust isn't it more the cup size than the measurement?
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 16Sep19 03:58

LRM wrote:Chief, it's really not that big a problem...
Any gent here (and a few of the women) will gladly help bear a large portion of that weight.

You are both are correct... When her boobs extend farther than her feet it isn't realistic.
Never having carried around a large bust isn't it more the cup size than the measurement?

Trust a man to say it is really not that big of a problem :lol:

Have You seen the movie Little Nicky?, try having 2 large size boobs on your head and deal with that pain daily :lol: then increase the pain 10 fold for larger boobs on your chest,

I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby jvit » Mon, 16Sep19 22:45

So, this stirred up quite a discussion...

I think Hannah mentioned liking this model, so here is more of her. She has more up front, you'll notice

jvit
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Mon, 16Sep19 23:32

I'm not overly concerned with size... Proportion is much more important.
When it looks like a grapefruit or cantaloupe in a sock it's just wrong!
I really saw that while in SE Asia (topless dancers touring with bands, 1973 -74).. They were silicone injections rather than implants.

What I've seen of your models are fine.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby muttdoggy » Tue, 16Sep20 01:22

The red-headed model seems really well done! Great job with her! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby rkshooter » Tue, 16Sep20 05:15

1006.jpg
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Joe.Pizza » Tue, 16Sep20 05:16

[img]kator/smiley23.gif[/img]
jvit wrote:So, this stirred up quite a discussion...

I think Hannah mentioned liking this model, so here is more of her. She has more up front, you'll notice

jvit,
She looks fine. Marilyn Monroe would be jealous. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
What bugs me are the implants that are shaped like grapefruits. You see a lot of them on the late night HBO/Cinemax movies. I can't change the channel fast enough.
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby Joe.Pizza » Tue, 16Sep20 05:18

rkshooter wrote:
1006.jpg

Dueling redheads. Cool!! :D
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

PreviousNext