LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 16Sep13 12:10

Hi all,
The sequel to Living with Temptation is out: http://lopgold.com/index_lwt2.php

There are already a few comments on the LOP blog that (after 15 posts) are mostly positive. I will be directing questions from there to this thread, and posting some help myself, but also counting on the community to help each other, as we always do.

Please enjoy!
iksanabot
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

Postby narcissus » Tue, 16Sep13 12:32

A bug, I'll put it in spoiler tags for those that haven't played it.
I had a black screen when Justin is in the locker room with Guillaume and Antoinette (the figure skaters). I chose to fuck her, and then it blacked. I clicked and got to the cum shot scene there.
narcissus
sirens hunter

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 16Sep13 12:44

narcissus wrote:A bug, I'll put it in spoiler tags for those that haven't played it.
I had a black screen when Justin is in the locker room with Guillaume and Antoinette (the figure skaters). I chose to fuck her, and then it blacked. I clicked and got to the cum shot scene there.

Hi narcissus, thanks for playing!

If you get a black screen during a sex scene, it means the associated animation has not loaded yet. Animations load separately from the rest of the game, and you can start the game before they are fully loaded (loading in the background). If you start playing and get to an animation before one of the TWO animation files have loaded, you will get a blank screen. I think you can just wait for it to load, at that point - depending on the speed of your internet connection, maybe just go make yourself a coffee or something and it should be running when you get back. The load time only happens once. When you get to the end of the game if you click "start a new game" it will already be loaded and you don't have to wait again.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby narcissus » Tue, 16Sep13 13:05

iksanabot wrote:
narcissus wrote:A bug, I'll put it in spoiler tags for those that haven't played it.

Hi narcissus, thanks for playing!

If you get a black screen during a sex scene, it means the associated animation has not loaded yet. Animations load separately from the rest of the game, and you can start the game before they are fully loaded (loading in the background). If you start playing and get to an animation before one of the TWO animation files have loaded, you will get a blank screen. I think you can just wait for it to load, at that point - depending on the speed of your internet connection, maybe just go make yourself a coffee or something and it should be running when you get back. The load time only happens once. When you get to the end of the game if you click "start a new game" it will already be loaded and you don't have to wait again.

Hey. :) First of all - great game and congrats on finally getting it released!

I have 100/100mbit and that was the only time during five, six playthroughs it happened, so I figured it was a bug. :) Thanks for explaining it.

I did find another thing, in spoiler tags again.

in the sauna with richard and his wife, when you get three options (stay silent, touch her and...?), i can't click the top one, and the bottom one that's about leaving IIRC gets you to touch her instead.
narcissus
sirens hunter

Postby leonizer » Tue, 16Sep13 13:17

narcissus, I've fixed both issues you've mentioned.
Glad you're enjoying the game.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby LucaNatoli » Tue, 16Sep13 13:33

I remember when you use to give free trials [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img].

Glad to see it is out. Although will have to wait to get paid until I join and play it. But from the screens, it does look awesome.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby wllwf » Tue, 16Sep13 13:50

lol I'm so bad. Justin has brunette hair. Tracy has black hair.Why their son is a blonde boy ? A great game. Thanks for LOP guys’ hard work! And did Tracy and Eleanor live in the same city?
wllwf
great white shark

Postby Porksword » Tue, 16Sep13 14:14

wllwf wrote:lol I'm so bad. Justin has brunette hair. Tracy has black hair.Why their son is a blonde boy ? A great game. Thanks for LOP guys’ hard work! And did Tracy and Eleanor live in the same city?

Plenty of people who are born with blonde hair grow into brown hair as they get older (myself included).
Porksword
sirens hunter

Postby MrDavids » Tue, 16Sep13 14:28

Hey! First off, amazing game! The scenes are incredibly hot, the new girls are also very sexy. You did a very nice job on the game and it is indeed a worthy successor to my favorite erotic game ever! :)
I have a question though,
am I missing something in the sauna scene? Is it even possible to come out of that without giving Richard a load of points?
MrDavids
Pilot fish

Postby Sbereb » Tue, 16Sep13 14:42

Hey! Great game but with a lot of bugs.
In day six, playing through certain options (not cheating with lisa and not sharing tracy) at night the only thing you can do is to go to your room and when you do that you see the normal sleeping scene which brings you back to day six at night.
Also there are a lot of bugged scenes that brings you out of the game.
Last edited by Sbereb on Tue, 16Sep13 14:57, edited 1 time in total.
Sbereb
Pilot fish

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 16Sep13 14:44

MrDavids wrote:Hey! First off, amazing game! The scenes are incredibly hot, the new girls are also very sexy. You did a very nice job on the game and it is indeed a worthy successor to my favorite erotic game ever! :)
am I missing something in the sauna scene? Is it even possible to come out of that without giving Richard a load of points?

Hi MrDavids, thanks for playing.
I'm at work right now and am lecturing in 20 minutes, so I won't be abel to respond to posts for a few hours after this, but I'll do this one quick.
the sauna scene with Richard and Antoinette unlocks one option for getting more points later in the game, and one option for future fun in the sauna with just Antoinette. There is no full sex scene available in the sauna on evening 2. And yes, you always give Richard a bunch of points if you stay
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby stcro1 » Tue, 16Sep13 17:37

iksanabot,congratulations man,i never doubted that lwt2 won't be fantastic,after a couple of playthroughs i can say it's even better than fantastic
i said that nothing will top original lwt for me but this almost did,my rating is 9.9/10,original lwt is still perfect 10

i was suspicious about the new style of gameplay but it turned out to be really good,the only thing i didn't quite liked is morning/afternoon/night parts,i like the full day cicle more because of more options and interactins,but i'm nitpicking,this stlye of gameplay really increases replay value,in every new game i see new scenes,so [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

regarding the game itself,i absolutely love it,visuals look stunnig,from the environment to the characters,great work from yamyoda
i also love the story and new characters,competition with richard is very well implemented and is really good replacement for stat grinding
you were saying that you have worries because the game is directly related to prequel,personally that makes the game so good for me,it is great continuation into new events,job well done there
scenes are quite easy to get,but they are hot as hell,especially the threesome
i only wish that game was longer i must say that,it's far from dealbraker since it is packed with events but i fell that one week is too short

now for the end,the game needs an expansion obviously :D
i know you were saying that you left openings for expansion(s?) and you surely have many ideas of your own,but i have few wishes that i hope to eventually see,unlocked girls rooms,lisa in sauna and more time

all in all,the wait was definitely worth it,you gave us another masterpiece,as i said 9.9/10,congratulations again
cheers
stcro1
great white shark

Postby Marduk99 » Tue, 16Sep13 18:28

Great game. Really liked it. I have replayed it a lot.

I have some questions though (major spoilers):

1. I can't figure out how to do anything in the shop together with Tracy and Antoinette. Justin is always bored and wants to leave and I can't find anything to click
2. I have no idea how to get Tracy pregnant and how to get the "That Hurts so Much" achievement.
3. There is a promotional image of Tracy in the hot tub with the two girls approaching topless, I can't figure out when that scene is.
4. There seems to be a threesome with Tracy and another man (probably Richard) in a promotional image. I can't find that either, but maybe it requires Richard having higher respect than you?
5. Is there any way to get any solo action with Gabrielle? Figured out that she spoke perfect english but seemed no time to use that information.
Last edited by Marduk99 on Tue, 16Sep13 18:59, edited 1 time in total.
Marduk99
sirens hunter

Postby Marduk99 » Tue, 16Sep13 18:32

MrDavids wrote:Hey! First off, amazing game! The scenes are incredibly hot, the new girls are also very sexy. You did a very nice job on the game and it is indeed a worthy successor to my favorite erotic game ever! :)

You can get +2 points total I think by leaving your cock out in the open and then just leaving when she bends over. Should at least break even with Richard. You can still go back to the sauna for some interesting solo time with Antoinette after doing that, don't have to stay longer
Marduk99
sirens hunter

Postby dauner » Tue, 16Sep13 18:43

Great game overall, i like it being kinda short towards the severall endings so you can explore the different scenes and endings without grinding for hours.
Especially Tracy's dream scene in the confession booth was the hottest thing ever. And the last frame of the Tracy-Lisa ending makes me want an expansion so bad :D

I haven't gotten every single ending and scene yet, but i still think the first game with expansion was better when it comes to quantity of sexy content,but the quality in this one was better.
So i hope we see one for this game too!

*minor text fixes
Last edited by dauner on Tue, 16Sep13 20:38, edited 1 time in total.
dauner
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Other sexy games