[GDS]Suddenly a Party! Playable SEP/16

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

[GDS]Suddenly a Party! Playable SEP/16

Postby GDS » Mon, 16Sep05 21:19

Hi Guys,
I've being out for some time, no internet no job and a shit-load of things keep me out form here.

Maybe some of you guys remember me from my game early this year: MATT and the Bus-Stop-Girl : ,
or my last project: suddenly Swingers.
The Suddenly Swingers Game was a really high shot and it was going great until my PC died on me, I started a Patreon to Fix the PC, but didn't help.
So I manage to build a weaker new PC(unfortunately not good enough to work on "suddenly Swingers")

But I didn't want to leave you guys with empty hands,
so I stared on a smaller project(yeap the resolution is smaller, but that is that) :
  • I've changed the engine and a lot of things to adapt to my weaker PC;
  • I've used smaller faces to show emotions, This made a really nice touch on the story telling, you know what they say the necessity is the mother of good ideas;
  • The game is may more toward the story then just to skip to sex scene;
  • I add a lot of functions like walking and checking people out etc, Just like text based games(meteor,etc), again the necessity.

I Put thing that people asked for my previews games:
  • SAVE/LOAD fictions,
  • easy text editor for translation or grammar checking, Really anyone can do it, you just need to edit a .TXT file
  • It's working like a charm on the browser, so maybe it will also work on the MAC.
  • No need to install, just click and play
  • and a lot more more

More info:
It took me 2 months to work to the point the game is now, it's sad because MATT and the bus-stop-girl took me 19 days to learn how to make renders to finishing the game.
But it was the PC fault, Yeap it's that slow, A test compiler on the finished MaBSG took at worst 15 seconds, now on this unfinished game takes 2m, so for every 1h I work on the game 20m I past looking for a compiling window.

I was hopping to release a demo, on a latter stage with more sex but unfortunately I can't work any more for now, (I plan to take back the game around JAN, or if the P-a-t-r-e-o-n kicks in)

But don't this it's anywhere form unfinished, on the contrary, all functions are working the games have a deep story for now, a lot of people and they story.

Suddenly a Party

Screens:

Download:
MediaFire - Suddenly a Party

HTML5 Thread:
HTML5 - may not work for everyone

Android Version:
On the making.(accepting Ideas on how to make the game more playable without mouse)

The Beta ends when everybody is ready to pay Truth-or-Dare and shows a turn counter on the side

Final considerations,
Have nothing to do about the game, so fell free NOT TO read it:
Thanks For everyone for supporting me, and thanks for all those who downloaded my games:
Who is m7 patron or will be someday:
I will change the patron mode to monthly, just like everyone else. but please keep this in mind

if anyone want to talk to me use this forum or email me at Developer.gds@gmail.com; email is the faster since It goes to my phone, all other Will take time since I dont have more internet at home for now

I won't bother anyone with my personal matters, I just want people to enjoy a good adult game, so I wont be telling all my problems here, but just let's say I'm really in need to find a job or a a new source of income.
and because of that I can't work on any game anytime soon.
No I Won't give my game to someone else to finished, But I will accept help if anyone want to right. and eyes I do Want help on the spell-checking before releasing the game
Last edited by GDS on Sun, 16Oct09 18:07, edited 5 times in total.
[*]Suddenly a Party!:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3965
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: [GDS]Suddenly a Party! Playable SEP/16

Postby Super » Tue, 16Sep06 00:33

Oh looks interesting will be playing tonight :)

edit: eh stopped when I had to roofie my sister to take naked photos of her.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby caravaggio » Tue, 16Sep06 08:36

The game is nice, for me the quality of the pictures is already high, no need to improve in that department, the dialogues are funny enough and the expression faces add flavors to the game, i liked that, I also appreciated a lot the dialogues between tom and cameron.

I arrived at the point where everybody sits around, I can talk with everybody and there is a "turn-counter" that keeps increasing, but nothing happens after that.. is that the end?
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby K84 » Tue, 16Sep06 09:50

Wow I love the graphic quality of those images. 3Delight or iRay?.
Sorry for my english, I'm trying to improve this
K84
great white shark

Postby Dole » Tue, 16Sep06 09:54

I try to start the Game and get this bug:

ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object start_and_vars:

Trying to close text file that has not been opened.
at gml_Object_start_and_vars_Create_0

Ends the Game with spin bottle? All time the time get more in -. First -2 rounds and I was by -23 rounds and see no choices I can make to start the spin bottle.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby GDS » Tue, 16Sep06 11:55

caravaggio wrote:The game is nice, for me the quality of the pictures is already high, no need to improve in that department, the dialogues are funny enough and the expression faces add flavors to the game, i liked that, I also appreciated a lot the dialogues between tom and cameron.

I arrived at the point where everybody sits around, I can talk with everybody and there is a "turn-counter" that keeps increasing, but nothing happens after that.. is that the end?

Yeap, it ends at that time, when the spin-the-bottle game is supposed to start
Dole wrote:I try to start the Game and get this bug:
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event

Since you said you reached the end your error was fixed right? because if not, it's your anti virus blocking the creation of a .TXT file,

K84 wrote:Wow I love the graphic quality of those images. 3Delight or iRay?.

I'm Glad you liked, I'm using 3Delight. with no modules or anything especial.
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby Dole » Tue, 16Sep06 16:39

ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event

Since you said you reached the end your error was fixed right? because if not, it's your anti virus blocking the creation of a .TXT file,

I get as I started the Game the error message and say Ignore it and play it. When you mean it give a Demoend text by the spin bottle then I haven´t it.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby TheBrain » Tue, 16Sep06 19:20

GDS wrote:
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event

I got the same error, it disappeared after I ran the game once as administrator. That suggests the .txt file is in a place where it shouldn't be. What directory is it in?
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby rabbie » Tue, 16Sep06 22:32

Really good start, can't wait to see this one continued.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby GDS » Wed, 16Sep07 00:12

TheBrain wrote:
GDS wrote:
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event

I got the same error, it disappeared after I ran the game once as administrator. That suggests the .txt file is in a place where it shouldn't be. What directory is it in?

The game runs in sandbox mode all on the RAM, the .TXT Creates itself inside the .EXE, and only once, it was a mistake I made It wasn't supposed to be missing any .TXT.

After the first time you run, it should run with no problems without ADMIN rights
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16Sep07 04:00

Good start! I like the variety and have only one question.. can "pizza girl" crash the party? :crazy:
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby master110 » Wed, 16Sep07 08:41

I got the same error as above. I clicked ignore and it loaded like normal.

It looks good mate. Great graphics and looks like a fun game.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby GDS » Wed, 16Sep07 12:22

muttdoggy wrote:Good start! I like the variety and have only one question.. can "pizza girl" crash the party? :crazy:

She will, kind of,
But what will happen I will put to a vote, on the site the shawl not be named, but starts with a "P"
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby meggymiccy » Thu, 16Sep08 05:13

Really really very good so far. Nice situations, good graphics. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
meggymiccy
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby muttdoggy » Thu, 16Sep08 06:47

Can't wait!!! :D
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Projects