Road Trip 1.0c

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Road Trip 1.0c

Postby MalleckM » Tue, 16Jul12 17:42

Authorized by shark

The game engine is RPG maker MV (MV)

Hello, Guys. I want to present first part of my game. It is already big enough, so this part can be called Part 1. MV might not be the best engine to work with, but over all it is easy to tell a story.
In this game you will play Jennifer. She is on vocation, in foreign country. She has just begun her travelling and already met certain troubles. Give a try if you want to know what kind.

update the game is completed now.

screens
ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image

Road Trip 1.0c
walkthrough - goo.gl/LI0Y0z
Win - goo.gl/E57KwJ
Mac - goo.gl/odJ5V6
Last edited by MalleckM on Sat, 17Nov18 17:19, edited 14 times in total.
MalleckM
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Road Trip 0.1

Postby meggymiccy » Wed, 16Jul13 05:53

Beautiful model, interesting story. Nice beginning.
meggymiccy
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Re: Road Trip 0.1 (Malleck)

Postby Dole » Wed, 16Jul13 11:53

Bug

When you buy a bikini.

The pics you created can not be the room in the Game (desk and private door).
Dole
star of the reef

Postby MalleckM » Wed, 16Jul13 14:33

Dole wrote:Bug

When you buy a bikini.

The pics you created can not be the room in the Game (desk and private door).

Well, that is not always easy to match. I haven't seen any similar games on RPG maker where it is perfect match. (even though, I could understood you wrongly)
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby MalleckM » Thu, 16Jul14 12:12

Dole wrote:
MalleckM wrote:
Dole wrote:Bug

When you buy a bikini.

Well, that is not always easy to match. I haven't seen any similar games on RPG maker where it is perfect match. (even though, I could understood you wrongly)

You can see the pics and the rooms are have some differents.

shop (bikini) The desk shows completely to another direction and you have a private door in the backround. When you look at the room in the Game the private door have no place to be and the different between the desk place is aso.

Police Office when I look at you pictures it is behind and on the side a bookshelf. In the Game it is only behind the desk a bookshelf on the side is a cabinet.

So I think when a player don´t play the Game with close eyes see the differents between the pics and the places.

I don´t know if it is difficult to make it more identical.

Maybe you can make it in the future more identical and have more a look on the details you use.

Yes, I understood you correctly. That what you are asking is not a priority. Well, it is possible. But then all the time will spend for such details. Originally there is an intention to keep it as similar as possible, but oftentimes something will be always different. I would rather allow such mismatch to take place rather than to spend 100 of hours to make everything perfect. The main reason that Stuff for Daz has very limited choice. I could of course use pictures and combine them later in photoshop but it doesn't always look realistic.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby Blue » Fri, 16Jul15 06:49

If it's important, you can try to adjust the map in the RPG maker under the existing image in Daz 3d.

I like it.
A minor mismatches (unsuccessful shots, the wrong angle of the shadows, and even modern lamps in historical films) we can found even in modern blockbusters.

Sincerely, Blue
Blue
sirens hunter

Postby MalleckM » Fri, 16Jul15 13:06

Blue wrote:If it's important, you can try to adjust the map in the RPG maker under the existing image in Daz 3d.

I like it.
A minor mismatches (unsuccessful shots, the wrong angle of the shadows, and even modern lamps in historical films) we can found even in modern blockbusters.

Sincerely, Blue

Such are small details. Some of them can be corrected true, but some is not. Besides RPG maker MV doesn't have many tilesests. Therefore I think it can be left like this. At least for now.
Last edited by MalleckM on Mon, 16Jul18 11:58, edited 1 time in total.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby HeyChief » Mon, 16Jul18 01:00

Please for all of us, do not give up with the items we nitpick about. Because if we did not like your work we would not say a word. Keep it up you do good work, thank you. HeyChief
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby MalleckM » Mon, 16Jul18 15:52

HeyChief wrote:Please for all of us, do not give up with the items we nitpick about. Because if we did not like your work we would not say a word. Keep it up you do good work, thank you. HeyChief

Guys, that what you are asking is very time demanding. When maker MV doens't have plenty of maps and 3d interior is quite limited as well - to mach these two is not so easy. It means that I need to do my personal maps for MV.
Which might take more time than development of the game itself. And that is not a solution.

I will try to make it as similar as possible but so far, it is not a priority for me.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby MalleckM » Tue, 16Jul19 13:38

I want to show you another female character from my game. Her name is Nicole and she is very hot.

MalleckM
great white shark

Postby Blue » Tue, 16Jul19 15:22

Not bad, i like it.

How did you get this hairstyle?

Do you use "magnet" in Poser?

Sincerely, Blue.
Blue
sirens hunter

Postby MalleckM » Tue, 16Jul19 15:38

Blue wrote:Not bad, i like it.

How did you get this hairstyle?

Do you use "magnet" in Poser?

Sincerely, Blue.

Even though, Poser does have some features that Daz doesn't, I do not use it anyway. Fucked up interface, extreme high price, long rendering time, and so on. So all my picture do in Daz3d + photoshop.
MalleckM
great white shark

Re: Road Trip 0.1c (Malleck)

Postby MalleckM » Sat, 16Jul23 00:07

I updated the game. Now it is 0.1c. If you haven't played 0.1b there are new scenes. Plus there is added a room where you can rewatch opened scenes.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby MalleckM » Sun, 16Jul31 17:35

I would like to show couple more screens from future versions.
Image Image
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby K84 » Wed, 16Aug03 16:52

I liked the game but I think you should take care with facial expression of the characters they are all very similar, almost expressionless. It is just an advice and sorry for my english.
Regards
Sorry for my english, I'm trying to improve this
K84
great white shark

Next

Return to Other sexy games