Don't Wake Her!

if a game makes you a headache by seeking a solution

Re: Don't Wake Her!

Postby t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee » Sat, 07Nov03 01:02

I love-LoVe-LOVE your Shark's Lagoon, and I think it's the BEST "adult animations" on the entire net!! ..I first caaame to it when I found "Don't Wake Her!" early this year, and I still am trying to get past getting her panties pulled off.. I can't waait to see what happens from there! ... I wonder if there will ever be a "Don't Wake HIM"! Mmm.. Hmm?

I love the two with the couple on the beach.. and Milly & Ben.. Such fantastic artwork! But why doesn't Milly's hair work right?! ..I know myself, in trying to build a character in "Second Life", the hair thing is a reeeal challenge! I don't get it! They can do most other hairstyles just fine, but the pretty ringlets are such a buggaboo! ..maybe if she wore it "pulled back" with a barrett on the sides..{?}

BRAVO to your efforts, Shark! Your series, and site, is out of sight!!! :clap: [img]smile/thumb.gif[/img]
t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee
sirens hunter

Re: Don't Wake Her!

Postby t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee » Mon, 07Nov05 12:41

Tonight - I GOT it ALL the way to where the picture of the girl grows closer, after she drips the first time, and his second hand appears, spreading her legs! ..Only, I don't think her legs should hae been spread just yet.. NOR do I think the 2nd HAND should have appeared just yet! Once it DiD, I did something too fast, and it went away, and then sTUpidly I went to get it back again before I did some more fingering and rubbing! ..I was having lots of troubles keeping my ONE hand ABOVE the BoTToM though! {which I have found WAKES HER! :cry: ..I hOpe I can get the whole thing right THIS FAR AGAIN, so I can be a littl smarter when I kneewww I should have been!

This is a WONDERFUL game, Shark, and I like that this, and the Really Hot Sand games, and others like these you've created, have NOT ONE IOTA of violence in them! I don't like Henti for this reason.. they all seem to be created with hurting the girl in mind~

THANK YOU Shark, I really enjoy your works! :clap: [img]smile/thumb.gif[/img]
t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee
sirens hunter

Return to Doctor shark consultations