Why does horny afternoon freeze?

if a game makes you a headache by seeking a solution

Re: Why does horny afternoon freeze?

Postby Goat » Wed, 07Oct31 22:29

I can easily get to the punishment but as soon as he starts pumping her the action gets to 90% and then freezes. Cannot find anywhere to click to free it and RightClick shows I am not in'play' but cannot switch that back on! Has now happened six times. Very frstrating as this looks as it it could get better!
Goat
sirens hunter

Postby FL_Native06 » Thu, 07Nov01 02:31

If you have an older computer try right clicking and lowering your quality. This hs worked for some. Also make sure that you aren't running other graphics programs in the background.
FL_Native06
sirens hunter

Postby Goat » Thu, 07Nov01 21:04

Still no joy(literally!!). Nothing else running but we get to that part and all RightClick controls do not work and I freeze!
The same usually happens to with the Alsion downloads, Somedays I can go all the way through, others cannot get through part 1! And the computer is recent and with plenty of drive space left, Can it be the modem is too slow - riumiing at 2.0 at them oment?
Goat
sirens hunter

Postby FL_Native06 » Fri, 07Nov02 02:36

Maybe. Could also be video memory issue.
FL_Native06
sirens hunter

Postby Goat » Tue, 07Nov13 23:35

Oh come on people out there help me!! Once it fowarded so I know it gets better than them both with their clothes on!! Once it gets to this part the right button on the mouse just refuses to respond to play and we end.... This is now mega frustrating! If it is video setting then where can I find the control info to change . Modem speed is now about 2.1 Mbps, surely that's enough?
Goat
sirens hunter

Postby Steve » Wed, 07Nov14 00:27

Hello Goat,
You are so funny with your computer... Sorry dude but it's very funny.
Well, you know what, I've got a PII MMX 600MHz, W98, modem: 1Mbps
and it's ok. So thanks Windows and tks very much Bill for your stupid fu...ng machine...
1st can U play in this link:
http://www.funny-games.biz/hornyafternoon.html
or this one:
http://www.sexyfuckgames.com/adult-sex- ... rnoon.html
If it's not possible, have U got a flash capture program, U can find some free in the net.
After that tell me if it's ok.
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Merlin » Mon, 07Nov19 08:15

Does anyone besides "Sarcastic Steve" have a solution to this problem? The links in his last post had the same problem, and reducing the quality didn't help either.

And "Sorry dude!" There's nothing funny about it.
Merlin
Pilot fish

Postby Steve » Mon, 07Nov19 17:29

Good morning Merlin,
Come on, I don't want to be sarcastic, i'm just here to help you like many other people. But some times it's hard to help and the explanations are not really clear (but funny...).
This morning I was on the 2nd link, and online or offline that was ok in English and in french with my old machine.
Have you got the same problem as Goat in the same place? Give us more explanations and as I said in my last post, have you got a flash capture, that could be a poor solution for you, but a solution...
See U "dude"
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Merlin » Tue, 07Nov20 06:07

Yes, the game freezes up when the teacher starts pumping her. I guess I shouldn't call it freezing. It just loops, and no controls work anymore. I'm using a Toshiba Satellite Laptop with Vista. The computer has never had any other OS on it.

What is a Flash Capture, and what's it supposed to accomplish? I already tried downloading the program from Horny Gamer, and it still had the same problem.
Merlin
Pilot fish

Postby Steve » Tue, 07Nov20 17:31

Merlin,
In comparaison to my old computer you have a Ferrari Enzo!
Well, in your last post you talk about "freezing" and after you said "loops"... Right now in an other page in My Old Lady (That's the name of my computer...) the piano teacher is pumping wendy (lucky guy...). Anyway, I really don't know why (It's not true, I know why but...) in the scene before, when you right-click you can see the options like : Quality, play, loop...with a mark. Am I right? In the pumping scene, there is no mark before "loop", right? Tell me what's happen if you click on the back of the armchair.
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Merlin » Tue, 07Nov20 21:46

Your assumptions so far are correct. I haven't tried the chair yet, but when I have a bit more time, I'll play it again, and let you know.

-Merlin
Merlin
Pilot fish

Postby Merlin » Wed, 07Nov21 04:44

Your suggestion about the arm chair worked! Thank you!

However, why ANYONE would assume that, is beyond me. Once I tried it, and realized what was expected, sure! But, before you mentioned it, there was nothing on the screen to indicate that was necessary.

If you know them, you might want to suggest to the authors of the game that they might want to re-think it a little, and maybe have the items (chair, piano, etc.) "glow" when you point at them, the way the magazine does at the beginning.
Merlin
Pilot fish

Postby Steve » Wed, 07Nov21 07:16

Well done Merlin.
I know that there is nothing on the screen to indicate something, but i'm not the creator of those games. The creator is Shark. He works alone just for fun. I don't want to talk instead of him, but if he put nothing like a glow or something like that, maybe it's not the "spirit" or the "idea" of this website. It's always like that on this site and with those games. It's like: Hey boys, i've got a new game for you, if you like it, it's good, if you don't, too bad...
In an other post you ask me a question about Flash Capture, you can find everything here:
http://flashcapture.zbsoft.net/
If you need more explanations, leave me a post in this place.
See you
Steve
star of the reef

Return to Doctor shark consultations