late night at office

if a game makes you a headache by seeking a solution

Re: late night at office

Postby ina » Mon, 08Oct13 16:23

I downloaded late night at office but when I try to open it the computer asks me which program to use.When I choose internet explorer to search for the appropriate program I get two choices Irfanview and Macromediaflash.I downloaded first program but when I tried to open the game it said decode error couldn't open flash.dll.Then I downloaded Adobe flash player bbut it didn't help either.I have Adobe reader 8 on my computer.Can I do anything elese to fix this?It takes foreever to open the game online probably because I have dial up connection.
ina
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Mon, 08Oct13 17:04

If your computer ask you what program to use, that you downloaded a .swf file. Right ? You can play games online, right?
Then you have just to choose your web browser for viewing the file
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 08Oct13 17:58

:top: Hallo ina, For me it is clear, that you should have downloaded a flash player. IrfanView is a good program to watch and treat Images (pictures) and videos (with some strange codecs in it) but it is not suitable for flash games. Adobe Reader is not for playing flash games or videos, but only suitable for PDF-files (which are only advanced textfiles). Maybe the messages you've got were confusing, because the most common flash-player (Macromedia) can be downloaded for free from the Adobe website.

Summary: You need 1) the flash-player and 2) Microsoft Internet Explorer (or Mozilla Firefox). Internet Explorer is normally part of your Windows system package and if you additionally have downloaded and installed the Flash-Player, you should be able to run your game-programme directly by double-clicking on the file.

At the end: please if you have troubles avoid to open new topics, when a lot of topics already exist for the game making you headaches. BEFORE OPENING A NEW TOPIC, HAVE A LOOK IN THE PREVIOUS TOPICS !!!!!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Lucaboo2 » Mon, 08Oct13 18:04

Guess that with a dial-up connection he could have serious troubles with some games... Me, with a ADSL, just cannot play Alison (my strip reaches the top before than hers! :cry: ) so I guess that in his case it could be even worse... :(
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby luke » Mon, 08Oct13 18:52

Nothing to do with your connection : Alison is an off-line game.
If you're stuck, shark made a walktrhu. Have a look in the lagoon site
luke

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 08Oct13 19:24

you can save your efforts. Alison has a bug and you never can win. Shark somwhere said, his programme scrïpt has gone lost and he has no time and no impulse to recreate the game.
Arnulf

Postby sharkfan » Mon, 08Oct13 19:32

As far as those walk throughs go, I can't read any of the writing because it is [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img] :gluk: [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img] [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img] [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby sharkfan » Mon, 08Oct13 19:34

The writing is in yellow on Shark's walk throughs and I can't read them. Sorry about the other post, obviously, I can't type.
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby luke » Mon, 08Oct13 19:55

@sharkfan
You always can edit your own message : in the icons on the right of each message, the second from the left

@Arnulf
A bug in Alison :??: :??: :??:
I beat the game more than once :roi:
Shark said that it's too heavy to make an online version, but not that it was bugged...
luke

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 08Oct13 20:19

Everytime, when I tried to bring Alison to her first orgasm, the player's bar moved up and rubbing Alison's breasts never rised the bar as high as needed. [img]smile/mad.gif[/img] The bar-rising ceased and stopped. I always got lost (with a deadly comment from Alison). No chance, I gave up. :cry:

To the contrary, the Anais-game, which is nearly identical, made never any problems. [img]smile/love1.gif[/img]
Arnulf

Postby cruiser » Mon, 08Oct13 20:26

He Arnulf
IB with Alison is one of the hardest games Shark have created :roi:
Try to let the blue bar goes down completely before you start your next step.Its really verry close to loose,but its possible to win.Oh and lower the Quality to medium or less.It makes the bar a bit faster. ;)
Oh and from time to time besides after long time not playing I have to read the help solutions ...finding at mainpaige :roi:

Oh and Ina you indeed need a Macromedia Flash Player
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 08Oct13 21:45

Thx, cruiser, but believe me, I'm not the one, who gives up so quickly. IB with Alison is another chapture, I proimarily had my frustrations with Sweet Alison. Here in the forum there are a lot of hints and I read well the original help-article in the Lagoon. And I've also heared from various glorious players, who told about winning the game(s).

DES NUTZT OIS NIX !
Arnulf

Postby Lucaboo2 » Tue, 08Oct14 00:04

Arnulf wrote : Thx, cruiser, but believe me, I'm not the one, who gives up so quickly. IB with Alison is another chapture, I proimarily had my frustrations with Sweet Alison. Here in the forum there are a lot of hints and I read well the original help-article in the Lagoon. And I've also heared from various glorious players, who told about winning the game(s).

DES NUTZT OIS NIX !

[img]smile/tira.gif[/img] Ok, ok I got it... You all are up to say that me and Old Arnulf are just 2 Hormonauts whose brains got damaged by drowning in too much testostherone, so we are the ones whose "blue bar" shoots up as a Titan rocket...
Ok, ok... but... weren't we talking about Angela in the Office? OMG [img]smile/chirol_gaan.gif[/img] please go and set her free!
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby Steve » Tue, 08Oct14 00:14

Thst's right, i think IB with Alison is the hardest one.
But i'm really sorry for you and your frustration but i was with her!!! That bitch! Too hot!
Maybe you're too fast or too excited, but there is no bug in this good game.
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Mimailia » Tue, 08Oct14 14:01

@ Luke & Steve

I can't remember if it was Allison or Anais, but yes there is a bug of some sort. Those of you who are able to get around it don't believe us, but there is a LOT of people who have problems.

I was (one of)the first to ask for help, and was all but completely ignored. But through the years I have seen the question come up a lot.

PROBLEM: At some point, you get her to play with herself while you rub her boobs. But those of us with the problem are NOT able to do BOTH at the same time. :cry:

Years ago someone found a solution that VERY quick and ABSOLUTELY accurate movements on her boobs would let you advance. I got past that point once, but the next time you had to do TWO things a once, GAME OVER!

If you guys can still play the game, great. Just understand that a lot of people can't. I have come to believe it is a hardware or software issue because of the numbers on each side of this problem.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Next

Return to Doctor shark consultations