horny afternoon 3

if a game makes you a headache by seeking a solution

Re: horny afternoon 3

Postby luke » Thu, 08Nov20 21:24

[img]kator/clap.gif[/img] [img]kator/clap.gif[/img] [img]kator/clap.gif[/img] [img]kator/clap.gif[/img] [img]kator/clap.gif[/img] [img]kator/clap.gif[/img] [img]kator/clap.gif[/img]

[img]kator/lool.gif[/img] [img]kator/lool.gif[/img] [img]kator/lool.gif[/img] [img]kator/lool.gif[/img] [img]kator/lool.gif[/img] [img]kator/lool.gif[/img] [img]kator/lool.gif[/img] [img]kator/lool.gif[/img]

[img]kator/smiley167.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley167.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley167.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley167.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley167.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley167.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley167.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley167.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley167.gif[/img]
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 08Dec16 19:13

Post moved from a newly opened unnecessary topic which I've deleted according to the rules.

e9599 wrote:
I'm stuck with HA III I am at the pool with chloe and wendy and nanny and i can't go any further than touching nanny's boobs. i have clicked all over looking for the next step. please help

e9599: first: Welcome to the lagoon!
As to your question: Did you ever read the great number of posts to be found here in the forum? Your question is not quite clear to understand, but I assume, you are speaking of the scene, when Wendy and Cloe are trying to convince Nanny to uncover her breasts. Both are touching Nanny's breast from their side each and Nanny always pulls back her swimsuit top. Have you ever tried to let both girls do the same almost at the same time (so close after each other as possible)?????...............
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby dellin » Fri, 09Jan23 20:52

can some tell me mow to get pass when they r on the chair pls,
dellin
great white shark

Postby sharkfan » Fri, 09Jan23 21:06

There is a complete walk through video you can download somewhere in this thread. Just from memory, I think you rub her leg then get the sun tan lotion out then rub her breasts and pussy and her leg again, I think. Then she pulls her panties down and then you click the purse for the dildo. I think that is everything. Hope it helps. [img]smile/biglol.gif[/img] [img]smile/bgrinl2.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 09Jan24 04:09

You can find the complete walkthrough demo video here in the lagoon (it contains also the First-time.add-on).
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394-2631-5544-1-quot-First-time-quot-quot-Horny-afternoon-quot.htm
Arnulf

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 09Feb02 10:41

Moved from a unnecessarily opened topic which I have deleted according to the rules - again, as you can see a few posts above!

slickrick64 wrote:
can some some tell how do you get the nannys bathing sute off. all i can do is get wendy an cloe to pull on the sute

and squeeky replied:
Well.... patience may help.... like try several times .... but then .. they are persistent "little vixens" aren't they? Tried them both together? Yeah, one pulls and then the other almost immediately.

Welcome to the lagoon, slickrick64! Please read a little around in the posts here in the forum! As you can see, your question has mbeen answered several times before. And if you have problems to find answers here, it is caused just by such actions of wriring posts about the same matter repeatedly or on the wrong place!
Arnulf

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 09Feb02 15:13

Arnulf? I find a ref to Rapidshare quite a few comments up, at the link posted.

Has Shark moved all of such out there, and what of the other listed games, "In bed with Alsion" etc? No longer on site?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 09Feb02 17:25

Hi, Squeeky, it may be, that older links ( about a few months) do not work any more because in the meantime the website "Shark's lagoon" has been transferred to another new one, caused by technical problems. All rapidshare links for the download of Shark's games you can find on the new website. On top of this page you can enter directly the lagoon. You enter the site and click on Sexy games. There are 5 pages of games and on page 5 you'll find the download links for the two Alison games.
Arnulf

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 09Feb21 03:08

My problem has to do with some Flash filter that I installed.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Previous

Return to Doctor shark consultations