Dont wake her

if a game makes you a headache by seeking a solution

Re: Dont wake her

Postby t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee » Sun, 07Nov04 04:09

I don't know what finally happens in the "Don't Wake Her", BUT I got all the way to seeing both his hands though! ;) :p :clap:

to give a clear picture to the idea I brought up in another post that I HOPE can happen, "Don't Wake Him!", here's the scenario so far I see happening soo vividly in my mind:

SHE is awake and completely blissful after an extremely dreamy escapade with HIM.. Now she looks over beside her, and her beau is absolutely conked out.. souund asleep!
She decides to make use of this opportunity, and have still a bit more fun! .. She watches him.. so happy to just gaze at his whole marvelous frame.. his masterful, but not overgrown shoulders, still shiny from the sweat they worked up together.. his form, so clearly masculine, outlined magnificently under the sheet.. his cock ever-so-slightly moving with his deep breathing. She watches him.. full of love, for a long while as he slumbers... Then, she reaches over, being soooo careful not to wake him.. "No, not his beautiful cock.. not yet", she thinks to herself. Softly, slowly, she strokes his chest.. he breathes more deeply once, "Sleep my darling.." she whispers.. lying perfectly still, her hand on his chest.. Stroking again very slowly, carefully, she moves her hand further down toward his ..navel, and tracing her fingers back upward again, along his perfect form, caressing his chest-hair her fingers rub.. rub the fine ringlets, down.. downn.. dowwnnn towards.. {GASP!}.. Ohh! Mmm.. From under the sheets she sees arising such a lovely sight... He's becoming aroused.. his hot cock, visibly growing.. that beautiful bulge growing simply irresistable! Mmmm, ohhh, how can she keep from touching it?! She reaches under the sheet, gripping her warm, moist place between her legs.. rubbing..mmm, trying desparately not make a sound as she's ogling his marvelous mound!..Ohh.. but soon.. so hott, her resolve weakens and she takes her hand from herself, out from under the sheet, and reaches her warm, moistened fingers to his still-increasing bulge, then lightly cups it with her heated.. eager hand~ Mmm .. He moans.. grinning, a bead of sweat forming on his brow.. then breaths deep, back to his ~little-does-he-know LiViNG~ dreams while she.. now feeling herself again, {both hands blissfully busy [img]smile/blush2.gif[/img] } on the verge of ecstacy, continues to gently stroke.. and begins.. to fondle.... [img]smile/bluewink.gif[/img]

Perhaps to be continued... :love: :D
t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Mon, 07Nov05 03:05

it is a very exciting scenario ... Nice text...
[img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee » Mon, 07Nov05 03:54

Hehe, you like? [img]smile/biggrindaisy.gif[/img] ..Oh I'd love to see it.. ..If you DiD do something like this, let's make him a really deep sleeper, and quite hard to wake up! {I couldn't find a way to work that in to the story, and that she forgets he sleeps like a rock, whilst she is soooo careful not to wake him, as she gets him.. ROCK HARD! LOL ;p

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :roi: ~I certainly had a LOT of fun envisioning it! Ta' :)

Senario II may be cumming sooon![img]smile/!2214_EM2.gif[/img]
t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee
sirens hunter

Postby trayter » Wed, 08Mar05 18:19

is there a certain spot to pull the blanket down ? because everytime i try she wakes up! Can somebody give me a walkthrough? Please!
trayter
Pilot fish

Postby Steve » Thu, 08Mar06 04:24

Trayter,
If her hand is on the blanket, it's not very good, so move it.
Before that, that could be great to see her breast...
Good luck!!!
Steve
Steve
star of the reef

Postby t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee » Fri, 08Mar28 06:37

[font=Trebuchet MS]I'm baaaaack! :hello:
I still hope sometime we can have some fun with himmm being the one asleep! I see a miriad of possibilities! :p
I can hardly wait to see what happens with Ben at the hospital when the expectant mother's husband shows up! {Ben's probably in exactly the right place! Hahahaha..**ouch!** :gla:} ~ The graphics are markedly improved as far as "he" goes, by-the-way! hehehe :D
[/font]
t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee
sirens hunter

Postby capehorn » Sat, 08May03 02:05

... I cliked 10 times or more her vagina .. then clicked/caressed her ear/hair then cheek ... then she doesn't wake up ... any clue to wake her up so that she invites to be fucked ? ... cheers ....
capehorn
Pilot fish

Postby Zed » Tue, 08May13 23:52

you can not stick your finger in her, you have to rub lightly just outside her pussy in a downward motion and then you touch her cheek
Zed
sirens hunter

Postby jaysea218 » Mon, 08May26 09:48

:cry: [font=Comic Sans MS][/font]
I can't get past the spreading her legs if I click on her pussy she starts to drip and then I can't do anything except insert the finger and I can't get up to her face. Help!!!
jaysea218
Pilot fish

Postby Scooterjohn » Thu, 08Jun12 03:30

You know, I've played this one many, many times. After a few tries, I was able to finish this one. However, when I went back to it weeks later, I could never get past the "spread legs" part without waking her (or being stuck with my finger in her). I don't know what I did differently early on, but I can't seem to touch her pussy without getting the dreaded finger...which seems to only want to go inside her (can you blame it?), which ends up with her pissed.

I haven't seen that "oh, all right" for months.

I've tried stroking outside her pussy without result...my understanding is that if the hand doesn't change somehow, you're not doing anything at all. Here I am once again, legs spread. NOW WHAT??
Scooterjohn
Pilot fish

Postby Scooterjohn » Thu, 08Jun12 03:54

Ok, I've just done it successfully three times in a row, so I think I've got it now. I'll lay out my technique.

After her legs are spread, carefully click and release starting about at her clit, working slowly downwards. Just as you reach her opening, a click will change to a finger inside her (You could release the button here (if you don't move, and the finger will be outside her...and you could then repeat the clicking process). What you really need to do, however, is once the click produces the "finger inside her"...do not push forward at all!

If you do, you're screwed, or more accurately...you won't be. lol

What you want to do is (while keeping the button down) slowly pull downwards, withdrawing the finger...until you're clear of her body (but still within the screen), at which point you can release the button. You'll see her get juicier at this point. Repeat the process a second time, and she'll drip. Touch her face now, and virtually enjoy.

Man, I'm happy I re-discovered the secret. I like this one a lot. The girl is very appealing, and the way it looks when you slowly spread her legs is done very well. She looks great laying there afterwards too. I'd like to tackle that backside as well.

Cheers.
Scooterjohn
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Wed, 08Nov12 15:33

No problem, write a scenario....
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee » Wed, 08Nov12 15:38

I see you've done a lot with Millie and company since I've been here last! lol
But still no "Don't wake himm" game!:'( ;) ...I'll be patient. If only it would be a little easier for HER to have a BiG LOAD of fun with HIM! xD ... Fun to picture in my mind's eye!=P

Keep UP the good work... and PLAY!
t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee
sirens hunter

Postby tr_rooster » Thu, 08Nov13 18:27

How about this for a scenario.....

You have a guy who is married to a total bitch of a woman. She does not give her husband what he desires and leads him on all the time without ever going thru with it. At the same time she has a younger sister who has a crush on him and him on her. She is really sweet and a total oppisite of her older bitchier sister. They both always flirt with each other but not enough to be noticed by the older sister. Well the younger sister comes to stay with them for a few days while her air conditioning is being fixed in her house. Well there is alot of sexual tention between the husband and the sister during that time and the sister just cant stand it. She and him both are too nervous to acknowledge that there is something there that both of them want so badly. But on one of the nights she is there they all (wife,husband,sister) are having some drinks and getting pretty drunk. Well the wife desides to go to bed because she has a appointment for a message in the morning(Another game?). Well that night the husband and sister get a little friendly with each other. Kissing, touching,ect.., almost to the point of acual intercouse. The husband starts to think about what is going on and thinks that she is just drunk and will regret it in the morning, so he tells her that she is just drunk and that they should stop before she does something that she regrets. She disagrees with him but they stop anyway. She decides to wait till her sister leaves in the morning to show him that she means buisness.She gets up in the morning and sneaks into his room and there he is sound asleep. She starts to pull the covers away,ect.... But if she wakes him up to soon he gets startled and shouts very loudly which wakes up his WIFE. Who by the way has not left yet for her message( she is in the other room due to the fact that her husband was snooring to loud )but the sister doesnt know that.
tr_rooster
great white shark

Postby Da_greiner » Thu, 08Nov13 19:32

i played this game 5 times...and lost ever by playing with her pussy ....but with the hints here ..i found the end ....thx for those ones without i would play dunno how often ..... Image
Da_greiner
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor shark consultations