mum's going out

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: mum's going out - html5 small game

Postby shark » Tue, 18Dec18 23:28

Thank you Arnii. I will probably have questions.
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Stella_ » Wed, 18Dec19 00:06

LRM wrote:
lucky loser wrote:Hmm, it went grey between after

the mother bent down and got a 2nd pair of panties

Then nothing happened. I'm on Chrome OSX 10.14

Morning; I too use Chrome and sometimes it doesn't load. It seems the more I use it the better behaved it gets, but that may only be my perception.
I played many times during its' creation and it was well behaved. Shortly before its release, there was a problem when the view was expanded and Shark rewrote something to overcome that.
With the new release, it again stumbled, getting better with each reload.
I've played the public release many times without any problem. Try a restart and be patient between fadeout/fade ins.
Good Luck
Lou
There a couple of scenes that require some patience also. I'm elated to see Shark games continue without flash.

@ Ms Stella;
You're welcome to ask but I really doubt you will ever see any interaction between adults and their children, regardless of the child's age.

Why that? Mum's boyfriend had sex with Melanie, and he's an adult.
Stella_
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby anmar » Wed, 18Dec19 00:12

hi shark well done i played the game no problem when download the game give us bigger screen better then flash keep going with new format [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Wed, 18Dec19 01:37

Stella_ wrote:
LRM wrote:@ Ms Stella;
You're welcome to ask but I really doubt you will ever see any interaction between adults and their children, regardless of the child's age.

Stella_ wrote:Why that? Mum's boyfriend had sex with Melanie, and he's an adult.

Mum's boyfriend is not the daughter's father! As he states in his dream.
The odds of finding incest in any Shark creation is extremely thin. Even thinner between an adult parent and her/his child!
IMO Parent and child sharing a sexual experience with the same willing third party is not incest. Remember too that what you saw was a dream.
Stepparent and child are not incest either, nor is it illicit depending on the age of the stepchild and whether or not force was used!

I think this discussion has gone off topic far enough. If you wish to continue PM me, please.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby lucky loser » Wed, 18Dec19 04:39

Patience gets me past the grey screen, but now I'm stuck on the 2nd bad end mentioned above.

EDIT: I had figured out half of the problem using logic (& memory of similar scenes in other Shark games), but wasn't quick enough to complete the 2 part solution until just now. Phew!

Thanks!
:draguelettre:
Last edited by lucky loser on Wed, 18Dec19 18:19, edited 1 time in total.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby tallpine62 » Wed, 18Dec19 18:18

I have found that patience sometime is not enough, just refresh the page and progress is almost instant, great mini game Shark, if anything needs be said,the entire game is a little on the dark side, meaning its needs to be lighter in shade, but overall is very enjoyable!, now, would you please bring Geraldine back!??
Thanks always for your wonderful creations.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby lucky loser » Wed, 18Dec19 18:25

Cute game!

The game mechanics worked well- just like earlier Shark games.

I echo TallPine's observation that the game's lighting is darker than usual.

Questions:
Will there be a help word in future html5 games?
Will there be "Save" "Load" and other features of earlier games?

As always, thanks for your imaginative games and for hosting this wide-ranging community board!

:johan:
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby shark » Wed, 18Dec19 23:04

lucky loser wrote:Questions:
Will there be a help word in future html5 games?
Will there be "Save" "Load" and other features of earlier games?

The save function will surely be added in the next games as well as the help word, but this coding is new for me and I'm moving in small steps.
shark
Site Admin

Postby derusername » Thu, 18Dec20 20:02

Greetings, thank you for the game.

I have been stuck on the scene where the boyfriend is in the daughter's room for more than an hour and a half now.
I have played every other shark's game so I am not new. I believe I have clicked every millimeter on the screen but I am still getting the bad end.
I would appreciate any kind of help. Except the one when you tell me "What would be a logical thing to happen", of course :)
derusername
Pilot fish

Postby anmar » Fri, 18Dec21 19:34

derusername wrote:Greetings, thank you for the game.

I have been stuck on the scene where the boyfriend is in the daughter's room for more than an hour and a half now.
I have played every other shark's game so I am not new. I believe I have clicked every millimeter on the screen but I am still getting the bad end.
I would appreciate any kind of help. Except the one when you tell me "What would be a logical thing to happen", of course :)

hi click on side of the sheet by the boy friend .
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby marz08 » Sun, 18Dec23 20:30

I'm also getting stuck at a certain point. Mel is on top of Diego and after rubbing for bit he says "I do not want to go further", then she lowers back onto him inserting the tip and isn't able to do anything else. The cursor doesn't appear so I can't click anything, and nothing moves so the scene can't progress.
marz08
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Mon, 18Dec24 00:09

marz08 wrote:I'm also getting stuck at a certain point. Mel is on top of Diego and after rubbing for bit he says "I do not want to go further", then she lowers back onto him inserting the tip and isn't able to do anything else. The cursor doesn't appear so I can't click anything, and nothing moves so the scene can't progress.

You've got mail.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 18Dec24 01:39

LRM wrote:
marz08 wrote:I'm also getting stuck at a certain point. Mel is on top of Diego and after rubbing for bit he says "I do not want to go further", then she lowers back onto him inserting the tip and isn't able to do anything else. The cursor doesn't appear so I can't click anything, and nothing moves so the scene can't progress.

You've got mail.

Still using AOL Lou :lol:
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 18Dec24 02:15

Thanks for the game Shark
The game did gray out a couple of times once wen she goes to the drawer and got her panties and wen the mum and B/F get back home at that point the image wouldn't load at all.
But wen I downloaded the game all was fine !
I'm using Firefox.

Merry Christmas to you and all [img]smile/biggrinsanta.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Mon, 18Dec24 09:55

Rikwar wrote:The game did gray out a couple of times once wen she goes to the drawer and got her panties and wen the mum and B/F get back home at that point the image wouldn't load at all.
But wen I downloaded the game all was fine !

Thank you. The html pages are heavy and the loading is very long when we play online. I will try to find a solution.
shark
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games