oskagamer wrote:LRM wrote:I wouldn't normally do this but this seems a huge problem with part one!
Help with the part 1 of the cabin scene is under the spoiler.This will work anywhere during this entire game.Shark has already given the help word (English) somewhere in this thread.
The following is from this post: viewtopic.php?p=39187#p39187.
1. Find the help word. Shark has already disclosed the help word (English), a five letter word in this case, all lower case.
2. Important: Watch the screen as you type the last letter or you may miss the display and enable pop-ups.
2a. (Enable pop-ups) Once the cross hairs appear for the first time... with them visible... type (no enter, no parenthesis, no caps, just type) EVERY English 5 letter word Shark uses in this thread one at a time. It'll be much easier if you open two windows.
2b. Open this thread, page 1 (enable pop-ups) and type (no enter, no parenthesis, no caps, just type) EVERY English 5 letter word Shark uses one at a time. Watch the screen as you type the last letter or you may miss the display. No change with his first post? Try his second post. Continue until you find the word or run out of his posts.
2c. It will be obvious (if you watch the screen) what the help word is. If you get to this point again you missed it... PM me!
3. After the Doctor stands back up whenever the cross hairs are visible, type the word on your keyboard (enable pop-ups) and what action is necessary is shown. If you do as demonstrated and have already triggered the replay, the difference should be obvious.
LRMAfter “Go ahead, fuck me now. But be warned if I don’t cum you’ll go overboard” : The only clickable is on her but and drag. (It’s slipping away). Then:
“Hey! What is going on? Why are you still soft, do I not exite you?” I have tried clicked on every object that is and on every part of doc and the kapten. It seems to me that the only place is kapten’s hand and ass + drag. I have tried to click all over the screen, even tried the candle… now way. Its have to bee a bug.
(The protected hint word did not function. (pops ups is not blocked). I have tried it in English version, and not in another language. A bug?)
Doc is just standing there - I can’t make him do anything.
The trigger is before that text!
If you USE the help word (ONLY when the crosshairs are visible), as I wrote, they demonstrate the correct action at the correct time.
I don't firefox or edge.
1. Have you enabled pop-ups?
2. Does the help word work with either of those?