Sisters of the Coast

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Sisters of the Coast

Postby LRM » Thu, 16Jun09 21:54

oskagamer wrote:
LRM wrote:I wouldn't normally do this but this seems a huge problem with part one!
Help with the part 1 of the cabin scene is under the spoiler.
Shark has already given the help word (English) somewhere in this thread.
The following is from this post: viewtopic.php?p=39187#p39187.
1. Find the help word. Shark has already disclosed the help word (English), a five letter word in this case, all lower case.
2. Important: Watch the screen as you type the last letter or you may miss the display and enable pop-ups.
2a. (Enable pop-ups) Once the cross hairs appear for the first time... with them visible... type (no enter, no parenthesis, no caps, just type) EVERY English 5 letter word Shark uses in this thread one at a time. It'll be much easier if you open two windows.
2b. Open this thread, page 1 (enable pop-ups) and type (no enter, no parenthesis, no caps, just type) EVERY English 5 letter word Shark uses one at a time. Watch the screen as you type the last letter or you may miss the display. No change with his first post? Try his second post. Continue until you find the word or run out of his posts.
2c. It will be obvious (if you watch the screen) what the help word is. If you get to this point again you missed it... PM me!
3. After the Doctor stands back up whenever the cross hairs are visible, type the word on your keyboard (enable pop-ups) and what action is necessary is shown. If you do as demonstrated and have already triggered the replay, the difference should be obvious.
This will work anywhere during this entire game.
LRM

After “Go ahead, fuck me now. But be warned if I don’t cum you’ll go overboard” : The only clickable is on her but and drag. (It’s slipping away). Then:
“Hey! What is going on? Why are you still soft, do I not exite you?” I have tried clicked on every object that is and on every part of doc and the kapten. It seems to me that the only place is kapten’s hand and ass + drag. I have tried to click all over the screen, even tried the candle… now way. Its have to bee a bug.
(The protected hint word did not function. (pops ups is not blocked). I have tried it in English version, and not in another language. A bug?)
Doc is just standing there - I can’t make him do anything.

The trigger is before that text!
If you USE the help word (ONLY when the crosshairs are visible), as I wrote, they demonstrate the correct action at the correct time.
I don't firefox or edge.
1. Have you enabled pop-ups?
2. Does the help word work with either of those?
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby daenerys5539 » Fri, 16Jun10 07:36

LRM wrote:
oskagamer wrote:
LRM wrote:I wouldn't normally do this but this seems a huge problem with part one!
1. Find the help word. Shark has already disclosed the help word (English), a five letter word in this case, all lower case.
2. Important: Watch the screen as you type the last letter or you may miss the display and enable pop-ups.
2a. (Enable pop-ups) Once the cross hairs appear for the first time... with them visible... type (no enter, no parenthesis, no caps, just type) EVERY English 5 letter word Shark uses in this thread one at a time. It'll be much easier if you open two windows.
2b. Open this thread, page 1 (enable pop-ups) and type (no enter, no parenthesis, no caps, just type) EVERY English 5 letter word Shark uses one at a time. Watch the screen as you type the last letter or you may miss the display. No change with his first post? Try his second post. Continue until you find the word or run out of his posts.
2c. It will be obvious (if you watch the screen) what the help word is. If you get to this point again you missed it... PM me!
3. After the Doctor stands back up whenever the cross hairs are visible, type the word on your keyboard (enable pop-ups) and what action is necessary is shown. If you do as demonstrated and have already triggered the replay, the difference should be obvious.
LRM

After “Go ahead, fuck me now. But be warned if I don’t cum you’ll go overboard” : The only clickable is on her but and drag. (It’s slipping away). Then:
“Hey! What is going on? Why are you still soft, do I not exite you?” I have tried clicked on every object that is and on every part of doc and the kapten. It seems to me that the only place is kapten’s hand and ass + drag. I have tried to click all over the screen, even tried the candle… now way. Its have to bee a bug.
(The protected hint word did not function. (pops ups is not blocked). I have tried it in English version, and not in another language. A bug?)

If you USE the help word (ONLY when the crosshairs are visible), as I wrote, they demonstrate the correct action at the correct time.
I don't firefox or edge.

Should put that up as a general sticky. "The point you need to find is most likely BEFORE the point you think you are stuck at."
daenerys5539
Pilot fish

Postby oskagamer » Fri, 16Jun10 09:19

LRM wrote:
oskagamer wrote:
LRM

I don't firefox or edge.

Hint word still not working and still stuck.
1. I have enabled pop-ups in my system, firefox, edge, opera and crome.
2. Help word does not work either in firefox, edge, opera or crome.
3. Of course i only try typing the word when crosshairs is visible (I have played many games before :-))
4. I have tried endig with gun again and tryed one more time from where the program is taking me. help word not work. still stuck.
5. Tried load new game in part 1. Edge, firefox, opera and crome. Clicking on text to crosshair is visible... typing help word.. word not working.
Is it only me stuck at this point? Who to pm?
Normally i dont use hint words anymore, only my first games, when i was newbe ;-). But in this case i am total stuck.
oskagamer
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Fri, 16Jun10 20:56

@ oskagamer;
You have a PM (private message).
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby visitor1990 » Tue, 16Jun14 10:01

hey shark i have ideas requests for the bonuses for this one. 1# the part were sophie and tom are on the deck at night you get to choose what she does to him. completing the blowjob with the cum in the mouth or titjob until tom cum on her breast. 2# i know its kind of weird but it would be great to see a lesbian scene elizabeth and sophie. 3# i guess this one is kind of also XD a threesome with elizabeth sophie and tom. hopefully you will look in too keep up the good work shark :P
visitor1990
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Tue, 16Jun14 10:13

Too late! The bonus is done (working on translation texts)
shark
Site Admin

Postby visitor1990 » Tue, 16Jun14 10:21

already :O. thats too bad :/........wouldnt it be possible to atleast the add the deck night idea it would be awesome honestly :P. i would even gladly donate just for that hehe ;)
visitor1990
sirens hunter

Postby sargvsu » Wed, 16Jun15 04:25

I am completely stuck in Part 1.. have been for days.. when she goes below deck, kicks over the bucket, I cannot for the life of me figure out hot to navigate through this scene without it going up in flames.
sargvsu
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Wed, 16Jun15 06:21

sargvsu wrote:I am completely stuck in Part 1.. have been for days.. when she goes below deck, kicks over the bucket, I cannot for the life of me figure out hot to navigate through this scene without it going up in flames.

Did you do what this post suggests?
viewtopic.php?p=98906#p98906
It will show how to avoid the bucket.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby sargvsu » Wed, 16Jun15 06:32

LRM wrote:
sargvsu wrote:I am completely stuck in Part 1.. have been for days.. when she goes below deck, kicks over the bucket, I cannot for the life of me figure out hot to navigate through this scene without it going up in flames.

Did you do what this post suggests?
viewtopic.php?p=98906#p98906
It will show how to avoid the bucket.

I would if I could find the help word.. I've literally tried everything.
sargvsu
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Wed, 16Jun15 06:40

Shark makes 11 posts in English ahead of that post...
How many 5 letter words can there be?
22 I think, some used multiple times... only test them once.
Try them one at a time until you find the word.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby crmsn7 » Wed, 16Jun15 23:49

Am I allowed to hint the help code?
crmsn7
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Wed, 16Jun15 23:54

crmsn7 wrote:Am I allowed to hint the help code?

Only if your name is Shark!
The hint has been given.
A means to find it has also been given.

I/we only need to know if there is problem getting the word to work.
There are 15 different 5 character English words given by Shark.
If you tried all 15 (provide me with an exact list by Private Message), what operating system you're using, and what browser you're using.
We will make any determination about additional help.
LRM
There is only one person that's ever given the help word (beside Shark) and can still log on here...
It was me. The thread containing the word was edited, the word was removed, and I provided a replacement hint. Were I in that position again I'd prod Shark to add it back in.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby lucky loser » Fri, 16Jun17 08:33

Maybe it's being a native English speaker, but I've always been able to suss out the help code pretty quickly.

Sometimes it's more difficult, but in this case it's one of my favorite words with multiple definitions. The Beastie Boys mention it on "Check Your Head"!
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby paquito » Fri, 16Jun17 09:03

In my opinion the code is useless, the game isn't that difficult to achieve. I never used any code (since they exist) and I never spent more than 2-3 hours to find all endings.

By the way... the bonus is online since yesterday.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games