Mum's Boyfriend

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Mum's Boyfriend

Postby xstay-truex » Thu, 16Jan28 00:09

Je crois que ca vient du jeu, aucune animation se produit.
Je n'ai toujours pas réussi ! Le dialogue est là mais ensuite plus rien.. ou faut-il cliquer ?
xstay-truex
great white shark

Postby shark » Thu, 16Jan28 00:52

Pas de zone à cliquer? Bizarre... Ça pourrait effectivement se produire... mais uniquement sur une version piratée...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Bonhomie » Fri, 16Jan29 11:38

LRM wrote:
Bonhomie wrote:But my dear LRM the paternal master has changed the rules this time according to your briefing ................ :roi:

What part of "The help word is solely Shark's to disclose and he may disclose it as clandestinely as he pleases. DO NOT post the word! Shark derives a little pleasure by stimulating thought while teasing us. He deserves this enjoyment for providing the adventure." don't you understand?

Thus far it's been released somewhere in the first 5 pages of comments. We're not at that point yet.
The original post is dated 25 May 2011 08:08. Changes have occurred since then. Except the one that matters!

I can think of only one person that's posted that word and is still welcome here... It was me. The Whakawai 1 thread (I think) got extremely long and Shark edited it. The edit removed the word. I made a replacement post.

I've PM'd you - I wasn't going to disclose it - I was referring to something else. ;)
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Crocop » Fri, 16Mar04 11:11

I got stuck when i need to "prepare the sausages" for the barbecue,every time melanie manages to get what she want.Can somebody help me?

Thanks
Crocop
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 16Mar05 00:11

Crocop wrote:I got stuck when i need to "prepare the sausages" for the barbecue,every time melanie manages to get what she want. ...

If you are talking about Melanie's kitchen scene that happens directly after her pool suntanning scene then I believe that is one of the endings, you may need to make a different choice early than those two scenes to see different endings.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby grayhawk46 » Wed, 16Apr20 04:06

tis a wonderful game and fun to play but i long for the adventures of Windy, per chance another shore leave from The Cruse, Windy and Cloe could go to shore for fun and shopping meeting up with some boys who plant drugs on them and they get picked up by local authorities who interrogate them for 3 or 4 days using more deprived ways to do so as time progresses and only then can Nanny find a way to get them free of the perverts, even Nanny must move into perversion activities to gain the girls freedom, oh my! i just know Shark and team can make this one to remember. just saying posting.php?mode=reply&f=6&t=3645#
grayhawk46
Pilot fish

Postby Crookest » Sun, 16Nov06 00:08

Wow this was the first game in which I found the secret word myself! I'm so proud of myself :p
Crookest
sirens hunter

Postby HaywoodJablomi » Sun, 16Nov06 04:13

I've encountered a tragic bug:
In My boyfriens's daugther Bonus scene of "mum's boyfriend"
After Barbara says the "Nevermind what dad might think" line, she reaches out and touches the mom's breast, and the game just sticks there forever with no way to stop the action and progress the story.
http://imgur.com/a/0Ndv0
HaywoodJablomi
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Sun, 16Nov06 06:36

HaywoodJablomi wrote:I've encountered a tragic bug:
In My boyfriens's daugther Bonus scene of "mum's boyfriend"
After Barbara says the "Nevermind what dad might think" line, she reaches out and touches the mom's breast, and the game just sticks there forever with no way to stop the action and progress the story.
http://imgur.com/a/0Ndv0

I think maybe you didn't hold the mouse button down long enough. I just ran the entire scene without any problem.
Windows 10 on Chrome.
Lou
There is a hot spot after a while. I don't recall whether the cross hairs appeared.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby The Maltese Budgie » Mon, 16Nov07 19:45

How does one get access to the bonus scene?
The Maltese Budgie
sirens hunter

Postby paquito » Mon, 16Nov07 20:18

It's in the private box. You have to subscribe if you want to access to all bonus scenes.
Last edited by paquito on Mon, 16Nov07 21:51, edited 1 time in total.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby The Maltese Budgie » Mon, 16Nov07 20:30

Righto, thanks v kindly ;-)
The Maltese Budgie
sirens hunter

Postby benedict » Tue, 16Nov08 11:38

Is there anything else to see beside the 3 good endings? I was expecting to find an ending with Patrick and Melanie where he doesn't hurt her or even a 3-some.
benedict
great white shark

Postby kessie8dn » Tue, 16Nov08 16:01

Apologies if this has been mentioned before .. I first played this in Privbox but now it's out "in the wild" it reminded me of a very minor issue that I meant to mention at the time.

It's odd how sometimes you need to click and hold but others you just have to click.. It seems totally random.
In the homework scene, he places his hand on her thigh and continues to stroke it even when the button is released. When he's playing with her boob though you need to hold the button down - yet when she's giving him a blowjob it's back just click and release again

Without the "Excitement bar" or some other indication (which I agree are a bit boring), how is anyone to know what the correct action is?

Still the best games around by a mile though :)
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby Twicht » Thu, 16Nov24 16:29

Hi!

I have a problem with Melanie getting "stuck" half way out of the pool... Anything I try only gets her hurt and then that's the end...

What am I missing??

Twicht
Twicht
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games