Mum's Boyfriend

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Mum's Boyfriend

Postby shark » Tue, 16Jan12 18:49

Melanie is wrong, it can be very helpful to have a dad.
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Tue, 16Jan12 21:17

Did you add to it Shark? It seemed a little bigger with some enhanced scenes. It's very good. Thanks.

How difficult would it be to release the bonus scenes rather than just remove them? I'd like to have your complete collection. I'll bet I'm not the only one,
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby shark » Tue, 16Jan12 22:13

Yes, there were some pics added at the last moment.
shark
Site Admin

Postby chrispool » Wed, 16Jan13 08:53

Thanks for the bonus scene sharks. Very well done. Very exciting. It's good to see more of Marlene. I hope to see even more of her in the future (and more of the other character too).
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby paquito » Wed, 16Jan13 09:12

Nice bonus!
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby bobytt » Thu, 16Jan14 06:45

Stuck on part 2

After the pool she lost interest in the guy, turn to lesbian please help :)
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby dutchie » Mon, 16Jan18 00:03

thanks for the bonus, it was much better than I expected, very creative.

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Dutchie
dutchie
great white shark

Postby kissed » Fri, 16Jan22 20:40

please help me: in part 2, when they all sit down and go through pictures, he gets caught, how do you get through this without getting caught?
kissed
Pilot fish

Postby MartiniMan » Wed, 16Jan27 05:02

Hi there, the only hope that I can give you is, I have now found the "cheat code" for Mum's Boyfriend. It took me about 25 attempts to find it. Please let me know if I am allowed to disclose the "cheat code" on this website.
MartiniMan
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 16Jan27 07:35

MartiniMan wrote:Hi there, the only hope that I can give you is, I have now found the "cheat code" for Mum's Boyfriend. It took me about 25 attempts to find it. Please let me know if I am allowed to disclose the "cheat code" on this website.

Please don't! Our great patriarch just might devour you! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol:
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Wed, 16Jan27 07:36

MartiniMan wrote:Hi there, the only hope that I can give you is, I have now found the "cheat code" for Mum's Boyfriend. It took me about 25 attempts to find it. Please let me know if I am allowed to disclose the "cheat code" on this website.

NO!!!
We ask you perform a search and perhaps read a little (back to front works best IMO) before asking any question; (once an adventure is in open release almost all possible queries have been asked and answered).

Shark embeds a help word (thus far 4 to (usually 5 or less) 6 letters, all lower case) in all of his games. Anytime the cross hairs are visible just type the word on your keyboard (enable pop-ups) and the action is reasonably demonstrated (not exact).
If like me you hunt and peck as you type, look at the screen as you type the last letter or you may miss the display. Shark in the early pages of every thread discloses the word, Type any word you think it might be until you discover what the word actually is.

The help word is solely Shark's to disclose and he may disclose it as clandestinely as he pleases. DO NOT post the word! Shark derives a little pleasure by stimulating thought while teasing us. He deserves this enjoyment for providing the adventure.
Lou

An edited copy of a post by Shark follows:
To help players not accustomed to my games, the following are common controls and their use (a new game may include a new control):

Any time the cursor is visible, you have to carry out an action by using the following controls:
1. The "simple click":
Find a hot spot and click on it. Keep the button pressed to continue the action. The "excitement bar" rises to indicate that the action is effective.
2. The "double click":
You find a hot spot and you proceed as with a "simple click" ... But when you release the mouse button, the cursor becomes visible indicating that the action is not finished. That means that you must quickly find a second hot spot.
3. The "Click and move":
Find a hot spot and click on it and then, without releasing the mouse button, move your mouse in the direction where the action must occur.
4. The "come and go":
Works like the "click and move", but the mouse movement must be a coming and going action...

Please PM me (Shark, or any moderator) with suggested changes or additions.
Lou
There are quite often many hours between your request and any response. Please try a search, read the Q&As (I suggest from back to front) and keep trying to find a solution. You can solve your problem without our cryptic assistance (the odds of getting a click here answer are very slim).
From here: viewtopic.php?p=39187#p39187
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Bonhomie » Wed, 16Jan27 09:43

But my dear LRM the paternal master has changed the rules this time according to your briefing ................ :roi:
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby LRM » Wed, 16Jan27 10:10

Bonhomie wrote:But my dear LRM the paternal master has changed the rules this time according to your briefing ................ :roi:

What part of "The help word is solely Shark's to disclose and he may disclose it as clandestinely as he pleases. DO NOT post the word! Shark derives a little pleasure by stimulating thought while teasing us. He deserves this enjoyment for providing the adventure." don't you understand?

Thus far it's been released somewhere in the first 5 pages of comments. We're not at that point yet.
The original post is dated 25 May 2011 08:08. Changes have occurred since then. Except the one that matters!

I can think of only one person that's posted that word and is still welcome here... It was me. The Whakawai 1 thread (I think) got extremely long and Shark edited it. The edit removed the word. I made a replacement post.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greyelf » Wed, 16Jan27 22:58

kissed wrote:please help me: in part 2, when they all sit down and go through pictures, he gets caught, how do you get through this without getting caught?
Maybe he should be facing a different direction than the one she wants him to look in.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby xstay-truex » Wed, 16Jan27 23:43

Que faire au tout début de la partie bonus ?
"Tu es sympathique et tres jolie" et ensuite ? Je viens de m'acharner sur le clique gauche..
J'ai tout essayer enfin je crois.. meme l'echelle [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
xstay-truex
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games