Mum's Boyfriend

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Mum's Boyfriend

Postby chrispool » Sat, 15Dec26 20:33

Merci pour le jeu Shark, et un grand bravo d'avoir réussi à le sortir avant la fin de l'année.
Comme d'habitude, une histoire crédible et quelques situations excitantes.

Sur un plan plus personnel, je dois dire que j'ai beaucoup moins apprécié celui-ci que "Perfect Wife", qui pour moi était un jeu parfait (sans doute le meilleur pour moi). Peut-être un peu trop de Mélanie et pas assez de Marlène... D'autant plus dommage que le design de Marlène est très réussi, j'aurais aimé plus de scènes avec elle.

Mais c'est quand même un bon jeu, bien dans l' "esprit shark".

Thanks for the game Shark, and congratulations for having released it before the end of the year.
As usual, a believable story and some exciting events.

On a more personal way, I have to say that I have less enjoyed this one than "Perfect Wife", which was for me a perfect game (without a doubt the best one in my opinion). Maybe there is too much of Melany and not enough of Marlene in it... It's a pity because Marlene is very well designed, I would have liked more scenes with her.

But all in all it's a good little game, in the "shark's spirit" way.
Last edited by chrispool on Sat, 15Dec26 20:50, edited 1 time in total.
chrispool
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Mum's Boyfriend

Postby shark » Sat, 15Dec26 20:35

you'll find again Marlene in the bonus.
shark
Site Admin

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 15Dec28 00:30

Looking forward to the bonus scene!

I like the 3 "good" endings too- it was a cool way to set up the end with the save points. The gameplay & choices you can make mirror most previous games by Shark- I really like that familiarity of gameplay.

PS- the secret word took a bit to figure out, but it makes sense thematically like all of them.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby kokinous » Mon, 15Dec28 12:51

à mon avis la scène bonus sera marlène qui grille des saucisses.... avec son nouveau compagnon et peut etre qu'un autre personnage arrivera par surprise
[img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Mon, 15Dec28 13:04

Devant les "enfants"?!!! Oh my god! nooooooon! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

Postby paquito » Mon, 15Dec28 13:53

Le gameplay me rappelle les premiers HA. :)

Sympa mais un peu court, les fins se trouvent trop facilement. Mais j'aime le fait d'avoir des game-over en cours de partie; associé à un système ne points comme celui de "rivalries", ce serait nikel.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby chrispool » Mon, 15Dec28 16:29

kokinous wrote:à mon avis la scène bonus sera marlène qui grille des saucisses.... avec son nouveau compagnon et peut etre qu'un autre personnage arrivera par surprise
[img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Toute scène supplémentaire avec Marlène sera de toute façon bienvenue.
Perso je vois bien un des jumeaux (et pourquoi pas les deux) venir la titiller...
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby Lithania » Mon, 15Dec28 18:03

Petit (gros?) problème de mon côté.
Quand je veux lancer le jeu il bloque en indiquant "Unauthorized web site"... sauf que je suis bien entré de manière normale (et autorisé) dans la Priv-Box et que par exemple "Perfect wife" s'ouvre sans problèmes. Des bidouilles en cours?
Lithania
great white shark

Postby shark » Mon, 15Dec28 18:27

Relance le jeu.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Lithania » Mon, 15Dec28 18:30

Ok maintenant tout marche au poil

Merci
Lithania
great white shark

Postby dutchie » Tue, 15Dec29 17:28

I loved to play it, worth waiting for and thanks for an early release. Looking forward to a bonus scene with the girls because their ending in the pool is a "light" version of the two other endings.
Wish you a very happy new year and all the best. :kiss2: [img]kator/smiley204.gif[/img]
dutchie
great white shark

Postby ezekiel » Tue, 15Dec29 20:25

first of all, thanks a lot for the new game :) it's awesome!

now to a question in the shower i stock where i washed her back... i can't find the spot to "escape" is it before washing her treasure or after, more i don't want to know :D

greetings to you all and all of you a happy new year!!!
ezekiel
great white shark

Postby kokinous » Tue, 15Dec29 20:59

shark wrote:Devant les "enfants"?!!! Oh my god! nooooooon! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

j'ai ri devant ton message dans le jeu Mel les regarde bien tous les deux dans la chambre dans la partie 2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

la scène bonus je pense que ça sera Mel le frère et la soeur j'ai hate de jouer à cette scène...
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Tue, 15Dec29 22:37

ezekiel wrote:... now to a question in the shower i stock where i washed her back... i can't find the spot to "escape" is it before washing her treasure or after, more i don't want to know :D

after
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby jancsi » Thu, 15Dec31 11:27

Liked the game, unusually i wasnt able to find out the secret word yet and there was several "hard to find the good spot" situation but wasnt extreme hard at all... :) I guess there is 3 ending at all (tell me if theres more :D)
ahh, and thanks for bonus in advance... good to hear about it... :D

Thanks for game as christmas present, and wish You all a very happy new year (and ofc merry xmas :D)!!!
jancsi
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Shark's games