The Cruise

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: The Cruise

Postby Sephira » Sun, 15Apr26 11:05

Very nice game... like always [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
I'm stuck. In the 2. Part
Where the play strip poker i only get the ending when wilhelm gets the blowjob and cums. Is there a way for the second star?
Sephira
sirens hunter

Postby bobytt » Sun, 15Apr26 11:33

Great game as usual!
bobytt
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby seyfi » Sun, 15Apr26 12:34

Hi shark
Another great work of you and your team
Congratultion Sir

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
seyfi
great white shark

Postby Tskxe » Sun, 15Apr26 13:38

Great game again...from Shark and the lagoon team...my favorite scenes are: 1. BJ scene between the captain and nanny / 2. sex scene in the water with chloe and the captain / 3. sex scene with Edward and Agatha /
4. sex Scene with Wendy and Edward...Keep going on your awesome work...thank you....( i can`t await the next project )...;-)
Tskxe
great white shark

Postby alfonsen » Sun, 15Apr26 13:44

Hi Shark great game as usual....If you havent decided on a "bonus" scene yet, i have a small idear.....The Cruise arives at its Next port, but sadly the Baron is feeling some what ill so Nanny goes into town by herself looking for a gift too raise the Baron spirit, at a small sidewalk restaurant she meets Emma (From the Whakawai series, now working as a freelance photographer and talentscout(its a gameideer im working on)and ends up staring a table with her because all other seats it taken, through the diner emma pursuaides nanny to let her take some boudoir Photos as the gift (gameplay wise im thinking some "inocent" touches, whinedrinking maybe choosing diffrent questions)afterward Emma take Nanny shopping for some naughty lingeri and some other "tools" from a backroom in the shop that Nanny doesent knows about(doesent have too be a real scene becuase of overall scenesize) at Emmas Apartment/photostudio the photoshoot Begins......Hours later Nanny leaves a couple of Pictures and yet another sexadventure richer that she is not quite shure she wanted.....
I tryed to come up with an ideer where Nanny and the girls get revenge over Agatha, but all of them got to "big" story wice for a bonus scene, but a other ideer of mine is a "Dream scenario" maybe Nanny or one of the girls has an erotic dream about being captured and at the mercy by the feared pirat "Long"(guess why he has that nickname;-) john silver and his men, it couldt be nanny captured alone or together with wendy and cloe and maybe even Agatha as a tough Piratqueen/mistress helping the pirats manhandeling her/the girls, maybe while the Baron watch tied to the mast.......brought on by sleeping on the ship......
Last edited by alfonsen on Mon, 15Apr27 01:54, edited 4 times in total.
alfonsen
great white shark

Postby xXGageXx » Sun, 15Apr26 15:10

I'm actually stuck at the beginning Chloe/Wendy 69 part as well. I am not new to shark's games so I am not sure why I can't figure it out.

I can get Chloe to touch Wendy's pussy (by clicking on Chloe's left hand and dragging left) and anus by clicking on the spot. That's it. I have let the pleasure bar fill on each spot multiple times. I'm developing carpal tunnel clicking around and trying to find other hot spots but have been at it a half hour or so, lol.

Any tips are appreciated.
xXGageXx
Pilot fish

Postby xXGageXx » Sun, 15Apr26 22:18

Ok, so I did manage to figure it out.... And there is definitely a bug (unless there is a different path I can't figure out). Read the spoiler for info....

In the Wendy and Chloe 69 scene in the beginning, if you click Chloe's hand and drag left to finger Wendy's pussy, then you don't get the option to touch Wendy's clit by clicking on it. Clicking anywhere near the clit forces you to finger her anus. Without touching the clit you can't progress through the rest of the actions. In order to progress you have to touch the clit first by directly clicking on it before you do anything else.
xXGageXx
Pilot fish

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 15Apr26 23:57

Sephira wrote:Very nice game... like always [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
I'm stuck. In the 2. Part
Where the play strip poker i only get the ending when wilhelm gets the blowjob and cums. Is there a way for the second star?

Don't click on his cards.. Find another place
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby oneAlone » Mon, 15Apr27 14:08

Hello guys. I have few questions? .
1) How many different endings are there in 2 part? So far I've played 4: 1.Agatha fucks baron(0 stars). 2. Wendy and Cloe fucks Diego and Wilhelm in gangbang(3 stars). 3. Baron fucks Wendy (2 stars). 4. Cloe and Nany gangbangs. (2 stars)

2) Are there different game paths in 1 part?
oneAlone
Pilot fish

Postby chrispool » Mon, 15Apr27 19:12

Merci pour le jeu Shark.

Comme d'habitude c'est très divertissant (excitant aussi bien sûr ;) ), et l'histoire est particulièrement intéressante et bien écrite. Wendy, Chloé et Nanny m'avaient manqué...
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby tallpine62 » Tue, 15Apr28 04:19

A most wonderful game that is much fun to figure out the moves and discover the different ways to progress, masterfully done Shark and team. BRAVO!!!
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby badboll » Tue, 15Apr28 17:30

For bonus..hmm well all I can say is that I am not a fan of older characters like nanny, secretary, wierd lady in egyptianstyle wig so anything with Wendy and Chloe would be awesome.
badboll
sirens hunter

Postby TheDee » Tue, 15Apr28 17:52

xXGageXx wrote:I'm actually stuck at the beginning Chloe/Wendy 69 part as well. I am not new to shark's games so I am not sure why I can't figure it out.

I can get Chloe to touch Wendy's pussy (by clicking on Chloe's left hand and dragging left) and anus by clicking on the spot. That's it. I have let the pleasure bar fill on each spot multiple times. I'm developing carpal tunnel clicking around and trying to find other hot spots but have been at it a half hour or so, lol.

Any tips are appreciated.

YESS i was stuck here for almost 2 hours.
"The Wild Can't Be Broken!"
TheDee
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby TheDee » Tue, 15Apr28 17:53

Squeeky wrote:Just reviewed that part, and since you don't say where you are stuck, it makes things hard to advise.
I'll just guess that you have Cloe astride Wendy.
Consider the typical logic, three erogonous zones right up front, one further at a distance, hands and mouths as well as a pleasure bar.
Don't necessarily expect to rely selecting a location to trigger an action.

My Squeeky, i finished the game already. Thanks for your help.
Great game you guys, good job :) :*
TheDee
great white shark

Postby TheDee » Tue, 15Apr28 18:41

Regarding the bonus scene, instead of the usual elaboration/extension of a particular event from the original game, why not make a surprise?
My proposal is Nanny with the 21 year old boy? Maybe he sneaks on her? Meets her on the ship's pool?
I think the team already knows about my fantasy hahaha
Cheer's
TheDee
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games