The Cruise

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: The Cruise

Postby paquito » Sat, 15May16 07:53

Je relance mon idée de mauvais rêve de Nanny: le baron l'abandonne sur place et elle doit travailler dans un strip-club pour se payer le voyage de retour. Je vois bien Nanny dans de la lingerie façon Alency.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 15May17 10:48

A Bonus scene?
Firstly we don’t have the right to always expect a bonus scene from Shark.
Yes, over recent games he has teased us with a thought that he did not include in those games.
They have always been in keeping with the characters and context of whichever game.

While Shark does offer the bonus as an add-on, it is to our benefit and should not necessarily be expected.

In the case of this game I saw things at the respective end games which might well have been that bonus which we might have liked. In fact, before I saw his full development I had envisaged something like some of those ends. A bonus around those ideas would not be appropriate. I am finding it difficult to imagine a bonus which is positive to the story and is a natural build from within it.

At this time Shark has been presented with some new proposals and his thoughts are probably focused deeply more on one of those than creating a bonus.

{on-line translation}
Une scène de bonus?
Tout d'abord, nous ne disposons pas en droit d'attendre toujours une scène bonus de Shark.
Oui, plus de jeux récents, il nous a taquiné avec une pensée qu'il n'a pas inclus dans ces jeux.
Ils ont toujours été en accord avec les personnages et le contexte du jeu selon.

Alors que Shark fait offrir le bonus comme un add-on, il est à notre avantage et ne doit pas nécessairement être prévu.

Dans le cas de ce jeu je voyais les choses aux Jeux d'extrémité respectives qui pourrait bien avoir été ce bonus que nous l'aurions souhaité. En fait, avant que je voyais son plein développement que je l'avais prévu quelque chose comme certains de ces extrémités. Un bonus autour de ces idées ne serait pas approprié. Je trouve qu'il est difficile d'imaginer un bonus qui est positif à l'histoire et est une accumulation naturelle du sein.

A cette époque, Shark a été présenté avec quelques nouvelles propositions et ses pensées sont probablement concentré profondément en savoir plus sur l'un de ceux que la création d'un bonus.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby shark » Sun, 15May17 13:51

Squeeky is right. I'm already focusing on a new project, hard to get back into the mood of "the cruise".
In addition, in the 4 ends, I used all the ideas that seemed interesting.
I have an idea with the characters of Nanny, Edward and Agatha, but it is also suitable for the characters of the next game ... so I want to keep it.
shark
Site Admin

Postby FlxCat » Sun, 15May17 16:59

Totally in line with Squeeky and Shark.
The cruise has already many different ends that could have been a bonus (not so simple to find a new idea that would be in the continuity of the game, and not totally artificial)
Personally, I prefer to have multiple endings than a bonus scene.
And rather more, I prefer to have a new game than a bonus scene.
So Shark, let concentrate on the new game and once again, surprise us with new ideas!
FlxCat
sirens hunter

Postby jancsi » Sun, 15May17 23:09

shark wrote:In addition, in the 4 ends, I used all the ideas that seemed interesting.

ehh... than one more to find... thx... :) :) thats ok for me as a bonus scene... :)
got the 3star ending, tried all the 1 star ending, but 2 of them seems to have the same ending (have the end with Nanny/staff gangbang and Wendy with the Baron) ... so i think i have to find a 2star ending?? :)
jancsi
sirens hunter

Postby LRM » Mon, 15May18 00:40

2 of them are nearly exactly the same... There is a thought bubble in one, that does not happen in the second.
There are 4 endings, 5 if you count thought bubble.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 15May18 03:54

shark wrote: ...... , I used all the ideas that seemed interesting.
I have an idea with the characters of Nanny, Edward and Agatha, but it is also suitable for the characters of the next game ... so I want to keep it.

I came back to reread this. Initially I thought Shark was saying that he was reserving those thoughts for a follow-up to "The Cruise" but, with the understandings of the relationship of Nanny with Agatha i could not understand.
No, that thought is being held over for what is coming next.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby wendyfan » Tue, 15Jun23 17:36

As usual a very good game and the different endings add to the thrill, thanks very much the Shark and team
wendyfan
great white shark

Postby TheAce » Sat, 15Jun27 04:28

Gah! The genre savvy writer in me is telling me that

I can do something with that necklace,

but I can't figure it out!
TheAce
sirens hunter

Postby psycho72 » Wed, 15Sep09 07:51

Dear Shark,
When will i be able to play this game
Always had access to priv-box not anymore due to error while paying
is there any way can pay visa or amex
please advice
cheers
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby fairyglen » Sun, 15Nov22 09:26

another good game [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
fairyglen
great white shark

Postby Wutaro » Tue, 15Nov24 02:06

my only complaint about the game is the lack of Wendy action, which is sadly something I've been noticing for the last couple games with her. I know the world has branched out to not be about her anymore, but she's still my favorite. loved the scene with her and the Baron but really wished it was longer. the baron convincing her to give him a blowjob as a means to even the score with Nanny for example would've been a welcome addition.
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby jfrancois323 » Thu, 15Dec24 03:10

i got a question: What is the hint word?? normally i found it, but on this one, i didnt.

thank in advance!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby shark » Thu, 15Dec24 07:40

Just help Nanny and girls to have a nice trip.
shark
Site Admin

Postby jfrancois323 » Fri, 15Dec25 09:11

it was far far more easy than thoses i try!! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
jfrancois323
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games