high expectations

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: high expectations

Postby Boris404 » Mon, 15Apr20 05:59

Oh, and the only thing the link did was go to the download page. I did not see a way to run it from the lagoon site through the browser like it did a few days ago.

Boris404 wrote:What I got with the download was the high-expectations.zip file. when That expanded there is a folder with high-expectations.exe and three .txt files.
The .exe is not recognized by a Mac. If you try to run it with Adobe flash it does not understand it.
A .exe cannot be opened with a browser on a mac. All .swf type files can be opened either with a browser or directly with a flash player.

Squeeky wrote:Boris404,
Are you saying that what I have posted here will not work with a Mac?
You are only downloading browser files, the same ones which you are using to play on-line. True?
Boris404
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 15Apr20 06:04

my unzip goves me:
hexswe.txt
High_expectation.swf
hexfra.txt
hexeng.txt

I'm sure that we are accessing the same Mediafire file.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Boris404 » Mon, 15Apr20 06:13

I dunno why it is different. I downloaded it agin and when it expanded the same
High_expectations.exe
hexeng.txt
hexfra.txt
hexswe.txt

files were in the folder.

Could it be that a PC changes the .exe to a .swf because it recognizes it at a PC flash file?

Squeeky wrote:my unzip goves me:
hexswe.txt
High_expectation.swf
hexfra.txt
hexeng.txt

Boris404
great white shark

Postby LRM » Mon, 15Apr20 06:41

Boris404 wrote:I dunno why it is different. I downloaded it agin and when it expanded the same
High_expectations.exe
hexeng.txt
hexfra.txt
hexswe.txt

files were in the folder.

Could it be that a PC changes the .exe to a .swf because it recognizes it at a PC flash file?

Squeeky wrote:my unzip goves me:
hexswe.txt
High_expectation.swf
hexfra.txt
hexeng.txt

My Windows 8.1 using 7-zip extracts it as *.exe.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby shark » Mon, 15Apr20 07:12

I put a exe file to avoid the flash player version problem. But you are right, I will add the swf file.
shark
Site Admin

Postby blossom » Mon, 15Apr20 16:35

I'm stuck...

...with her wearing lingerie in bed, playing with the doll. I click on the doll and all that happens is she moves it from thigh to thigh. I keep trying to find a secondary hotspot while the primary is active, but I'm drawing a blank... [img]kator/smiley19.gif[/img] Any assistance would be appreciated.
blossom
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby blossom » Mon, 15Apr20 16:40

nvm... as always, I discover the next move a minute after I post. :crazy:
blossom
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby PapaSmurf » Tue, 15Apr21 00:11

whats the answer for the first question lol top predator for the lagoon?
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby PapaSmurf » Tue, 15Apr21 00:13

PapaSmurf wrote:whats the answer for the first question lol top predator for the lagoon?

never mind had the wrong spelling
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Boris404 » Tue, 15Apr21 01:03

Thank you that one is usable on a Mac.

shark wrote:I put a exe file to avoid the flash player version problem. But you are right, I will add the swf file.
Boris404
great white shark

Postby PapaSmurf » Tue, 15Apr21 04:32

stuck at the doll all i can do is lick her tit meter wont budge anymore
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby redle » Sun, 15Apr26 00:22

Stumbled upon high expectations. Don't see an existing thread, but feel like someone more appropriate will start one so I'm commenting here.

Only done a little so far. Game seems promising at this point, but it does seem to suffer from lack of feedback/instructions.

I sometimes get a star (presumably from finding something new). No clue though if the star has meaning or not (does some action need me to find 3 stars before it is unlocked... another needing 10 stars... etc). Same with score, although this may just be for bragging rights and nothing more (although repeating actions seems to continue to add points, so there's no actual max). Anyway, as I said, played just a bit... searched around and did a few things... then hit a point where I just have no clear objective (Should I be trying to find more stars to advance? Do I need to boost my score to some level? Am I looking for a hidden object? Am I trying to leave my room? Note, I'm not actually asking for hints or a walkthrough or anything. I'm just trying to point out my perception that the game has a specific task in mind for me, but it isn't sharing with me what the task is).

The cursor changes to presumably denote available actions, although many times when the cursor goes "active" clicking won't actually cause a response (this is what leads me to think that some actions are locked, but once again, no signs how to unlock them).

Sometimes there are multiple actions available in a small pixel area. There is no indication that one selection area is actually 2 or 3 separate selection areas. If the different actions are just for fun, and none or only 1 out of any set needs to be clicked to progress, then this becomes a minor point (isn't a game-breaker if this is the case anyway). If multiple of these need to be found, there should be some way to know that pixel 1 and pixel 2 yield different results. Otherwise people are positive they already did that action and search fruitlessly in other locations. Makes it tough for completionists either way.

Anyway, enjoyed your other games, and this one looks entertaining as well. Thought I would critique a first impression.
redle
star of the reef

Postby john milton » Sun, 15Apr26 16:56

honestly i didn't like this game so much... the blond one was stunning but i was a little bit disappointed by the lack of other girls... the one you focused on is beautiful but too young...
however i loved that music... i couldn't stop playing
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby thetorpedo » Fri, 16Jun03 22:59

outstanding game
thetorpedo
Pilot fish

Postby mathremuk » Thu, 16Dec29 14:31

Been a very long time since I posted but just want to say what a fantastic game. Love to see more...much more.
mathremuk
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games