KARYUKAI

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby Bonhomie » Tue, 15Jan06 09:33

A "bad ending" involving the business men would totally spoil the whole plotline.
The story is all about Akimi providing an authentic geisha service and the 'honourable' business men knowing and wanting it and not some sleazy whoring.
Bonhomie
Games Master

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 15Jan06 09:45

Bonhomie wrote:A "bad ending" involving the business men would totally spoil the whole plotline.
The story is all about Akimi providing an authentic geisha service and the 'honourable' business men knowing and wanting it and not some sleazy whoring.

I have grappled with how to tell that idea. You, mon ami, have done it superbly! If we could award you 10 points (don't know what you'd do with them) you've got them! Great! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby jancsi » Tue, 15Jan06 22:24

Squeeky wrote:
Bonhomie wrote:A "bad ending" involving the business men would totally spoil the whole plotline.

I have grappled with how to tell that idea. You, mon ami, have done it superbly! If we could award you 10 points (don't know what you'd do with them) you've got them! Great! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Agree on the nicely said thing... and ok and undestand that... the main storyline is about the japan traditional culture... :)
but "bad ending" in sharks games usually (so here it could be also... just like in previuos "bad ending" style games) means that something go wrong in the story (from the gamers point -> wrong clicks mostly coz we are playing theese games coz they are erotic and more ppl want to see a nice gangbang than a fully clothed geisha playing guitar... :D) not necesseraly things depending here on Akimi, but on bad circumstances...
jancsi
sirens hunter

Postby jfrancois323 » Thu, 15Feb19 05:33

i dont understand what i do wrong, but everytime, i slap the visitor. i think i need a hint to go further!!

thank in advance!

Edit: forget that i found the hint word!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby psycho72 » Mon, 15Feb23 12:05

Please help
really want to try the priv-box game
all cards declined
what can do
i am in india
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby xstay-truex » Sat, 15Apr25 14:05

Alors là.. Apres la scène ou elle sort de chez Mamasan et que Haiko lui donne son sac. Elle se fait enlever pour aller dans la cave, elle accepte et retourne voir Haiko.. Scene du repas qui est juste euuuh sans sexe ^^ Elle joue de l'instrument et c'est fini. C'est vraiment ça ou y a autre chose ?
Esuite elle couche avec Haiko et retourne voir Mamasan avec Fubuki.. et là THE END avec le code ****** sauf que le code ne fonctionne pas.. Le Bonus [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
xstay-truex
great white shark

Postby xstay-truex » Sat, 15Apr25 14:20

Ou dois-je mettre le code ? Part 1 il ne fonctionne pas et Part 2 Idem..
Le Bonus n'existe pas pour le jeu gratuit ?
xstay-truex
great white shark

Postby paquito » Sat, 15Apr25 15:27

Le code sert pour le mini jeu bonus dans la priv-box.
Et pour ta question précédente, le sujet à déjà été clarifié dans cette discussion.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby shark » Sat, 15Apr25 16:00

xstay-truex wrote:THE END avec le code ****** sauf que le code ne fonctionne pas.. Le Bonus [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

Désolé, j'avais oublié de retirer le code qui était pour la version "privbox". C'est fait.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Spike1981 » Sat, 15Apr25 18:05

why Sadeness (Part I) by enigma als music?
Spike1981
sirens hunter

Postby Stev-23 » Sat, 15Apr25 19:14

Great game - but I expect big different things...

Some sex with the teacher Geisha, maybe some bad guy scenes (really happen), maybe old Japanese (man from teacher Geisha) with girl..., some new experience sex scenes...

But great game [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby Rocca83 » Sun, 15Apr26 06:52

Salut à tous, je suis bloqué dans la deuxième partie, là scène se passe dans l'appartement de Kanemori.
Akimi et face à Kanemori qui lui demande encore si elle veut travailler pour lui, elle refuse et Kanemori lui touche un sein puis la touffe, et là Akimi lui donne une gifle, je n'arrive pas à trouver une autre action ...
Quelqu'un peut m'aider ?
Rocca83
lagoon predator

Postby Rocca83 » Sun, 15Apr26 06:59

A ben maintenant que je demande de l'aide je trouve la solution [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Rocca83
lagoon predator

Postby snagglepussca » Sun, 15Apr26 09:16

Need help getting to Bonus scene, found the word for it but not how to get to it. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
snagglepussca
Pilot fish

Postby paquito » Sun, 15Apr26 09:31

The password is for the mini game related to karyukai game in priv-box.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games